Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Rickard denied having anything to do with his stepmother’s disappearance but went on to say that a family conflict had been “swept under the carpet”.
The bizarre twist ensured the case stayed on the front pages.
But police soon established he was considered a red herring.........

On July 14, at 10.56am, the Victoria Police called a snap conference at Canning Reserve in Avondale Heights.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0

Almost makes you wonder if Ant was an intentional red herring, doesn't it? Making his strange revelations two weeks after Borce shut down his own communications with the police, and about 3½ weeks after Karen went missing, according to the article.

Almost makes you wonder if Ant was an intentional red herring, doesn't it? Making his strange revelations two weeks after Borce shut down his own communications with the police, and about 3½ weeks after Karen went missing, according to the article.

Maybe ... he put himself out there. I do not blame the police if they view me as a suspect. I do not know where I was that day. I had up to 5 phones and I am an ice addict.
Now who was it he was ranting about?

Anthony Rickard denied having anything to do with his stepmother’s disappearance but went on to say that a family conflict had been “swept under the carpet”.
The bizarre twist ensured the case stayed on the front pages.
But police soon established he was considered a red herring.........

On July 14, at 10.56am, the Victoria Police called a snap conference at Canning Reserve in Avondale Heights.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0
What if AR and BR work together, covering each others back by acting suss and weird to muddy it up.

It can't be ruled out

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

What if AR and BR work together, covering each others back by acting suss and weird to muddy it up.

It can't be ruled out

No it can't. Can you trust an ice addict?
I hope he is getting help for himself.
Maybe that is what VR was doing muddying it up. Fake passport to China or the US,the embarrassment.
imo

It is rare for people lie directly.

In many guilty statements, we find 100% truthful sentences.

It is within the information that we find signals of deception due to missing information. This can be 'withheld' information, (active),
'missing information' (passive, jumping time), Borse said Karen went upstairs and then came down. Here he jumps over time (and then came down) Why did she go upstairs? If she did. What happened between going up and coming down. He doesn't tell us. Therefore it is unnecessary to tell us, yet it is on his mind. Why? When someone offers up what seems like needless information. Grab onto it, and seek why.

Words do not come from a vacuum.

It is rare that one will outright lie, that is, to fabricate reality.

It can't be ruled out

This scenario, however, would require some forethought and basic intelligence- The latter of which I do not feel either are capable of performing.
It would also require some team work and trust of the other party-which I don't believe they have the capability of having with each other.

Nup, it's a case of a scuz bucket biting of more than he can chew in life, having millstones around the neck which have led to an explosion and loss of innocent life.
We, in the community wanting resolve and running our heads in circles waiting for this resolve to be brought to fruition.... We're frustrated, imagine the poor loved ones!

Can't believe a Change petition hasn't been started demanding an arrest or coronial inquiry yet!

[h=1]The mysterious case of murdered Avondale Heights mum Karen Ristevski[/h]

“That was the last thing she said to me: ‘I’m going to go and clear my head’,’’ Mr Ristevski told the media.
“She has always walked back in the door after calming down. And this time we’ve got concern and that’s why we made the report. It is distressing for all the family.
“Without the knowing is the hardest part — not knowing where she is or what we can do to actually get her back.”

Very strange statement for BR to make, imo. He chose those exact words to convey mystery and a 3rd party involvement. It's implying she's being held hostage or against her will.
I still stand by that BR is a cunning man, used to lying and misdirection in a quiet, unassuming manner. Karen probably caught on years ago. :(

Oh boy, Didi1201, completely interesting new revelation ..... the plot thickens! Where'd ya get that info, if I may ask?
Edit - whoops, I just saw where it came from, forgiveness - may the question be stricken from the record 🙄

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I believe it came up thread from Steve Richardson interesting to say the least.

Hopefully an arrest is not far off. Perhaps toxicology reports are very soon to be released and media is priming us? Hope for Karen's sake its true, and there is something definitive in the report.

No rotten tomatoes but BR is protecting one person, that's himself. There's no mystery imo, just a little more time for the police to piece it together! There could be one person who is an accessory after the fact. Keep the pressure on him. JMO
I agree PrimeSuspect. If this was a game of cards it looks like a lay down misere IMO. Appears to be some technical issues with the forensics and proof but loads of circumstantial evidence. Defence will try to get BR off on technicalities and complex legal arguments but seems to me he will be arrested not if but when. We wait and wait...

I Ecko the statement regarding his gambling. Has been known in local circles that quite a few people have mentioned to me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend who lives in that area also told me about the gambling. I asked what is the feeling about who did it, friend said "Hubby of course"

Another week has passed and no arrest, as we all know the police know a lot more than all of us and I just think they are putting all the loose ends together. I feel an arrest is not far off, but will it be whom we think? or will there be an arrest and its not the person we thought it would be.

My two cents worth. IMO

I've been hoping all along it wasn't Borce but if the high-stakes gambling is true (and we're hearing about it from multiple places), I'm conceding defeat. South Aussie ventured a scenario a couple of days ago . . . yes, I can just see it.

I've been hoping all along it wasn't Borce but if the high-stakes gambling is true (and we're hearing about it from multiple places), I'm conceding defeat. South Aussie ventured a scenario a couple of days ago . . . yes, I can just see it.
But wait, not all gamblers in the Mahogany Room are deranged psychopathic killers ..... at least I hope not 🤔 perhaps BR was laundering money for VR .... or is it possible loan shark had him doing it to pay off debts? Possible, maybe. Then again he may have spent KRs inheritance and she found out and went, err, 'ballistic' ....

Yes it is. The usual sale rack is there but no "closing down, all stock must go"
How can SR keep on living in the same house with BR, she must be thinking it is him or perhaps she even knows it was him and she still works im the same shop her mum used to own.

That girl must be tough as nail, psychological pressure would be too much for most people to carry on as if nothing happened.
I can't see how she can forgive br, unless she knows someone did it.

Im just trying to think how would normal person act im her position where one of your parents kills the other or even if you have strong suspicion it happened that way?
Sr behavior is not how 95% of ppl would behave assuming she thinks it was him.

Spontaneous thought ..... there's a photo of VR carrying food parcel into BRs house early in the piece and he has pack of ciggies in his hand ..... wondering if butts were taken away from burnt out restaurant and tested for DNA and that's when 'the psychic told me to go there' story came up ..... end of spontaneous thought 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member