Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how CR just totally discredits Ant, where VR uses it as an opportunity to put KR down and misguide.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I was wondering the exact same thing when I watched the car drive over the railway lines! Could they tell by the position of the car if there was some weight in the back?

I wonder if the police have contacted Mercedes Techs and asked them if they could tell from there specs the possible weight in the vehicle. eg ride height of the suspension etc.

Also I wanted to mention Sarah saying"I'm an only child, she wouldn't do this to me" or something along those lines. What an odd thing to say? As a mum of 1 or 10 would be irrelevant.

"I'm an only child, she wouldn't do this to me"

The word "only" is a dependent word like the word "just"

"I only had two drinks, officer" with the unnecessary dependent word "only" telling us that they are thinking of a number greater than two.

Police: "How many drinks have you had tonight."

A: "Just two, officer."

The word "just" is a dependent word. It must rely upon something else in order to be appropriately used in a sentence. The person is thinking, via comparison, of another number, greater than two.

So we must ask, what was she thinking of when she said "I'm an only child, she wouldn't do this to me"

Have she lost a sibling? Her then becoming an "only child"
Were there foster children and they've left home? Her then becoming an "only child"
Has she always wanted a brother or sister?

Why did this word ("only") enter her language?

I wonder if the police have contacted Mercedes Techs and asked them if they could tell from there specs the possible weight in the vehicle. eg ride height of the suspension etc.

Even if they could suggest what weight it was carrying it would totally depend on what the tyre pressure was etc. Not reliable enough in court.

7c3eafd05713c92d7ef9628a8a6c4abf.png

Looks like two people in the car. A shorter driver and taller passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have looked at the photo a lot and find the side on view is the best. I believe that there is only one person, being the driver in the vehicle. I played around a bit and
erased the 'busyness' behind the driver's head (in the side view) and was shocked to see someone other than Borce. That other someone has a quite distinguishing feature now, but not sure if it was present at the time of this CCTV. I would have to look back to around the time of Karen's disappearance. So it is quite a puzzle and I wonder what others think or can see?

Anyone else notice what looks like a P plate on the front of the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have, just a short while ago. The head on shot of the front of the car is not symettrical. Ther is something above and to the left of the number plate, in the front on shot.

I have looked at the photo a lot and find the side on view is the best. I believe that there is only one person, being the driver in the vehicle. I played around a bit and
erased the 'busyness' behind the driver's head (in the side view) and was shocked to see someone other than Borce. That other someone has a quite distinguishing feature now, but not sure if it was present at the time of this CCTV. I would have to look back to around the time of Karen's disappearance. So it is quite a puzzle and I wonder what others think or can see?

If your talking VS he didn't have the long goatee at the time, BR didn't have as much facial hair either.

attachment.php

Show us your pic :)

Attachments

• 17.06.18 Vasko2.jpg
    17.06.18 Vasko2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 166
Still going back to the burnt out property VR has been seen at a few times? This image shows its gated and locked. How did VR have access? Does he know the owners ?
Can anyone recall where the items of interest retrieved in those two big paper bags were from? Was it here or from the other location in toolern vale.
Can anyone locate a map which shows pings, body location, burnt out property where VR seen and location where items recovered . Would love to see this all layed out in one map.
image.jpg

Are cops trying to eliminate every black SLK in Victoria or whole Australia?

Is elimnation going to be enough to prove BR did it?

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

They would be looking at Victorian registered cars as hers is registered in Victoria. By eliminating all other Victorian registered cars it would leave KRs car as the only possible vehicle left. This would prove that BR has told another porky. Next would be to prove that it was him driving to which he has already stated that he took the car for a drive to fix the infamous 'fuel gauge'. Time stamps on the cctv footage seem to coincide with the time he said he was fixing the 'fuel gauge'. Hmmm tick tock tick tock.

If your talking VS he didn't have the long goatee at the time, BR didn't have as much facial hair either.

attachment.php

Show us your pic :)

Yes, that is who I was thinking the image looked like, but his visage at the time of the disappearance blows that out of the water. Unless he had a haircut and shaved off a prior beard between the car picture and your picture. Back to the drawing board - certain it is a male though.

Anyone else wonder about the sudden outburst ....about Charlie Bezzina....after all this time?

Who knew Charlie was with the ACA crew? .... well Vasko...

So why was spoilt brat so moved to start sprouting distain for Charlie, when the last mention by Charlie in media about spoilt brat was almost 12 months ago....the timing is a little weird?

What has stirred the beast?.....being informed that Charlie was there?

And who would have told him that?

This false rivalry between one cousin to another...smells...stinks in fact of a pathetic attempt to make us think the two are rivals...

Anyone else wonder about the sudden outburst ....about Charlie Bezzina....after all this time?

So why was spoilt brat so moved to start sprouting distain for Charlie, when the last mention by Charlie in media about spoilt brat was almost 12 months ago....the timing is a little weird?

This false rivalry between one cousin to another...smells...stinks in fact of a pathetic attempt to make us think the two are rivals...

Was Ants posting before the ACA promo or after?

Still going back to the burnt out property VR has been seen at a few times? This image shows its gated and locked. How did VR have access? Does he know the owners ?
Can anyone recall where the items of interest retrieved in those two big paper bags were from? Was it here or from the other location in toolern vale.
Can anyone locate a map which shows pings, body location, burnt out property where VR seen and location where items recovered . Would love to see this all layed out in one map.
View attachment 118502

Thought I'd add this map which shows location of burnt out property called jacks bar which VS has been seen at .
image.jpg
IMO, the reason why the drive, past diggers rest is included (which many are associating with perhaps incriminating AR) is b/c Karen's Merc was on its way to this quiet spot at Jacks bar. Was a meeting held here with BR, VR to decide what to do with KRs body. Could she have possibly been left here for a certain time (saying this b/c eyewitness says he saw two men at Macedon at a later late and possibly BR with a shovel on a different day), and the two brothers drive up to Macedon to look for a spot not realising KR's mobile is in the car (her phones ping was detected on 29 jun).
The brothers weren't able to move KR out of burnt out shed for a while (due to detection, police following etc), body moved at a later date . Again VR seen here on a few occassions.

I find the timing strange that police came out with the statement about having one chance to tell the story, if it was directed at Sarah.
Considering SR is currently overseas enjoying herself, (I'm sure they know she was away), why make a statement like this at "this" time. The last thing I think she would do right now while she's away is check up on any progress on her mums case.
Why not hold off for an extra week till she comes back to Australia.

The only way SR can communicate with BR is via phone, SM, text or email, maybe everything is monitored/tracked and LE might be banking on a frantic call back home over these new revelations.

I think the two cousins have so much on each other. Seems like CR was initially trying to lay blame on AR, make people really believe he's a liar and an ice addicted nut job. He's also scared of what AR could leak out about family secrets (CR and AR were once cousins that got along).
AR is peeved off at CR and has gone as far as saying some really incriminating accusations. True or not? Don't know ......guns/ murders.

The only way SR can communicate with BR is via phone, SM, text or email, maybe everything is monitored/tracked and LE might be banking on a frantic call back home over these new revelations.

Possibly, unless of course BR is trying to outsmart and goes and uses a public phone to call SR at hotel or something .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member