Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car seen by one of our posters was a different model when the rego was checked. Not sure about the Reddit poster.

They could easily get it wrong too I guess - if there is a similar car there, not a stretch to mistake another man in it for Borce.

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but the fact that the suspicious google searches ie how police detect blood, were found on an ipad makes me feel as if the searcher may have been SR. We have several ipads in our house but they are generally only used by the younger people in the house, while the adults use the laptops & iphones.

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but the fact that the suspicious google searches ie how police detect blood, were found on an ipad makes me feel as if the searcher may have been SR. We have several ipads in our house but they are generally only used by the younger people in the house, while the adults use the laptops & iphones.

:wagon: Weird Al

Good thought, but I have to say that in this bunch there are a number of Adults that use Tablets - mostly they want to use them as Frisbee's when they don't work so well.

Yep , iPads generally used by younger generation imo too.
Maybe they were both sitting on the couch together googling away.

Has anyone given thought to the chance of BR self harming? There is a lot of pressure on him - although he seems very resolved on just keeping tight lipped. I more so worry about SR. Who's she staying with and who's supporting her?

In the jill meagher doco the police mentioned one of the reasons they were hesitant about releasing cctv was the risk of bayley self harming. Are police in contact with SR telling her it'll be over (to some degree) soon? I believe SR is just another vitcim in this and worry about her, and also worry that if br does something stupid there will never be answers.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It would be near impossible if he hadn't thought of it. Most would, I know I would but most wouldn't commit murder. The pressure must be intense but in the murderer's narcissistic mind, there's that grandeur expectation he'll walk with all the cache and goodies, no need to be shared, all his.

I can see that same look of disdain when he's driving out, the same look he gave to the reporter who dare ask THAT question. You are in MY way.

As my avitar says....Pigs arse Borse!!

Wish we knew about Sarahs phone data. If she attempted to call her mum that day to say hello. Karen's friends said they were close , and they would speak to each other a few times a day or something like that.
If there were no calls made to her mother at her shop or on her phone.....well that would be very interesting.

Edited to also add: even if they revealed Karen's phone data for the day about who attempted to call her and at what time.

Google maps show a huge bridge just before Gisborn. Phone could have been pegged from passengers window down into the creek.
Its a monster of a bridge... poo farm on the right / Gisborne on the left.
Large ravine - hmmmmm I might go for a walk..... wonder whats down there.

There's hard rubbish collection at the moment, could pretend I'm sifting through other people's trash . It is lovely down there though.
Like the Maxwell Smart shows!! Spies IN the bins, IN the postboxes and IN the drains. Sounds like fun!

Attachments

• IMG_1734.JPG
    IMG_1734.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1733.JPG
    IMG_1733.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 27

Good thought, but I have to say that in this bunch there are a number of Adults that use Tablets - mostly they want to use them as Frisbee's when they don't work so well.

Thanks for the welcome.
Guess I was trying to imagine my Husband using an ipad (he probably wouldn't know how to :) and finding it easier to imagine SR than BR doing that search.

All valid points and I can only think the change of story would be due to panic and poorly thought decisions. The way they found Karen to me indicates it was all very rushed and poorly thought out.

And if it was planned, as some have indicated ... he is a bloody poor planner. But we already know that anyway. A (possible) planned murder going the same way as his planned business ventures.

It would be near impossible if he hadn't thought of it. Most would, I know I would but most wouldn't commit murder. The pressure must be intense but in the murderer's narcissistic mind, there's that grandeur expectation he'll walk with all the cache and goodies, no need to be shared, all his.

I can see that same look of disdain when he's driving out, the same look he gave to the reporter who dare ask THAT question. You are in MY way.

As my avitar says....Pigs arse Borse!!

BBM

Yes, that indignant look, probably followed by a big sulk and lots of silent treatment.
images
images
3D8B3D4F00000578-4250890-image-a-45_1487805788949.jpg

I know many more middle aged people who use tablets, too. I am not discounting Borce from having an iPad and knowing how to use it.

Thanks for the welcome.
Guess I was trying to imagine my Husband using an ipad (he probably wouldn't know how to :) and finding it easier to imagine SR than BR doing that search.

:welcome6: ..... if there is anything this blog needs, WA, its more weirdness, because there can never be enough of it..... personally, I am in favour of heaps of it..

Borce and Vlasko are being a bit dicked around by the Vic Police at the moment, despite all of Vlasko's inside info , neither of them have been able to access a false passport and do a Tony Mokbel, driving off to Broome, the new gateway to Greece and sailing on to the old mother land, . where women know their place, by god ...

They have to hang round like rabbits in the spotlight, knowing what's coming down with their every move monitored... how unlucky was Vlassy boy to be sprung by a television crew, no less, having a quiet woodland ramble thru Karen's burial grounds!!.. now,.. that is unlucky, and it must have struck them both that there are other forces at work here, apart from their own craziness... stronger forces, clever ones, too....

:welcome:

I'm the older one in the house & it's my IPad and my password.
Heaven forbid if the cops ever search through it as they'll see everything that's absolutely evil all thianx to my addiction here. :D

Google maps show a huge bridge just before Gisborn. Phone could have been pegged from passengers window down into the creek.

Makes me think of Jennifer Ramsaran's phone, that was found near a bridge .. and likely was thrown from the bridge .. when she went 'missing' while 'shopping'. It was suspected that her husband wanted to make it look like a nasty stranger had abducted Jennifer and tossed her phone while they were driving.

A few pages in someone asked when they alerted police that Karen was a missing person.
On 30 June vicpolice news FB page had a missing persons profile up for Karen.

*advertiser censored* things. :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 28
:welcome:

I'm the older one in the house & it's my IPad and my password.
Heaven forbid if the cops ever search through it as they'll see everything that's absolutely evil all thianx to my addiction here. :D

Haha, because you're a regular here they know your intentions are good.
I'll pm you something about this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member