Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is nothing I want deleted from this post for brevity, personally I would love to have page after page of financial shenanigans of the Ristevski's.... all of them. ..

But from even this delicious snippet, it is unavoidable to appreciate that Karen's inheritance had to be some sort of catalyst, in this crime.. Everybody had chipped in previously, hoping that Borce and Vlasko had a handle on business ventures, but it turned out that they were useless, but not only that, they had no capacity to reimburse investors, or come up with a real goer, a winner, just more mad schemes that cost money and lost money..

Karen was sitting pretty, and it isn't hard to imagine that she didn't have the appetite to ( a) pay back Borce's debts , and /or ( b) pay off Vlasko's debts , or (c) Vlasko's wife's debt, and it isn't a huge step to see that both Borce and Vlasko would see Karen's inheritance as their shared inheritance, seeing she was one of the family. So to speak. ..\

It must have been a hard grind to be continually going under, every day, just a bit quicker, with Karen sitting on capital. ... very hard to take. And always, the hard fact of being in the wrong, financially, as Borce , unarguably , was. All the time. The thought of it must have been some sort of running provocation.. a solution. The answer.

Do you mean like the inheritance may have made her like a real Ristevski ...now x?....lol

Excellent and detailed links thank you, the second one in particular. Any chance you may Know what state of decomposition could have existed at the time of the find? Very morbid I know... only on WS!

I’ll have to go back and read posts and MSM articles around the time Karen’s remains were found. There are so many variables, ie; climate, presence of scavengers, depth of burial, etc. I can probably find some non-specific information in the form of a ‘timeline’ of decomposition though.

I’ll have to go back and read posts and MSM articles around the time Karen’s remains were found. There are so many variables, ie; climate, presence of scavengers, depth of burial, etc. I can probably find some non-specific information in the form of a ‘timeline’ of decomposition though.

Non specific timeline great for me. I just want to understand what evidence police and forensics are left with. I think this is a major problem for them. And thank you 😊

Do you mean like the inheritance may have made her like a real Ristevski ...now x?....lol

exactly.. what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine.. I reckon, SoSo , that the sum of it must have changed the dynamics among the cast of characters to a marked degree. In particular, the situation of the finances of the men in the family, as opposed to the disposable income now that Karen has.. Had to be a bit of an irritation, to say the least. ..

Fyi, a friend of mine who when asked to join just laughed.

Honesty, it would be better in your words. But i cannot force anyone.She does not agree with me.

I can only convey what she sees, which has been agreed to a point.

We had a quick conversation about a Melbourne mystics death Mouni Sadhu.

So i asked her about Karen, the spirit is still there.

She said "its in the waters".

And when pressed i got the black cloud.

I will try and again, but i havent got certain abilities.

See it as you may, im trying as hard as i can.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

IMO industrial fertiliser in liquid form, likely not shovel worthy and likely unrelated and may be debris from a ‘special crop’ planted in the growth by others

IMO seeming as there was no burial, instead a placement between/wedged under log, concrete and lime would benefit from a shovel.

Vic Police I do hope you’ve made enquiries with local trade stores and checked out cctv footage of purchases of lime.....

As with Karen Ristevski,, and her inheritance from her father, so with Elise Curry, and her inheritance from her mother.. . .. it would have changed the dynamics in the marriage, and in the wider family, in ways uncountable...

both dead, in their early 40's, unexpectedly, and mysteriously...

exactly.. what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine.. I reckon, SoSo , that the sum of it must have changed the dynamics among the cast of characters to a marked degree. In particular, the situation of the finances of the men in the family, as opposed to the disposable income now that Karen has.. Had to be a bit of an irritation, to say the least. ..

Well it does seem that Westpac was getting what was required for the R's to stay at 23 Oakley.
Kudos to Bozza pitching in even on slow days.
But lollypopping and meat processing - not enough to keep up the mansion. Boy the store must have been bringing in a squillion.

Fyi, a friend of mine who when asked to join just laughed.

Honesty, it would be better in your words. But i cannot force anyone.She does not agree with me.

I can only convey what she sees, which has been agreed to a point.

We had a quick conversation about a Melbourne mystics death Mouni Sadhu.

So i asked her about Karen, the spirit is still there.

She said "its in the waters".

And when pressed i got the black cloud.

I will try and again, but i havent got certain abilities.

See it as you may, im trying as hard as i can.
Good on ya Unit 45, keep on trying .... in the waters, the black cloud, how very mystical and, err, cryptic ..... and yet strangely interesting [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well it does seem that Westpac was getting what was required for the R's to stay at 23 Oakley.
Kudos to Bozza pitching in even on slow days.
But lollypopping and meat processing - not enough to keep up the mansion. Boy the store must have been bringing in a squillion.

Police and MSM attention may have put a serious crimp on his ability to earn income via other means.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad

IMO industrial fertiliser in liquid form, likely not shovel worthy and likely unrelated and may be debris from a ‘special crop’ planted in the growth by others

IMO seeming as there was no burial, instead a placement between/wedged under log, concrete and lime would benefit from a shovel.

Vic Police I do hope you’ve made enquiries with local trade stores and checked out cctv footage of purchases of lime.....

Could you post the title of this article please SH? Thanks for the info. It will come in handy. (btw Even a non-specific timeline re decomp may take me a few days.)

Police and MSM attention may have put a serious crimp on his ability to earn an income via other avenues.

I am thinking that may well have been the case. Or he would have been lolly popping many years ago.
Geez he told the mechanic he was lolly popping to get out of the house. Yep he is getting out of the house alright.
imo

So i wonder if those involved are guest viewers on this forum, to avert their mistakes all too late!

Too late, indeed. First mistake, drawing the suspicion of police. Second, disposing of remains where they can be found. Sloppy.

Could you post the title of this article please SH? Thanks for the info. It will come in handy. (btw Even a non-specific timeline re decomp may take me a few days.)

Karen Ristevski murder mystery: Vasko Ristevski connected to Toolern Vale property
ANDREA HAMBLIN, Herald Sun
February 23, 2017 9:00pm

If you still have problems accessing (I hit a pay wall second time round...) let me know and I will copy and paste the entire article

Oh my goodness, a couple of days?! Thank you! As long as you’re still up for it-that would be awesome !

Karen Ristevski murder mystery: Vasko Ristevski connected to Toolern Vale property
ANDREA HAMBLIN, Herald Sun
February 23, 2017 9:00pm

If you still have problems accessing (I hit a pay wall second time round...) let me know and I will copy and paste the entire article

Oh my goodness, a couple of days?! Thank you! As long as you’re still up for it-that would be awesome !

Got it, thank you SH. The timeline will only be a roughie, taking into account what’s in MSM, climate, etc. What I think so far is that the cold during the winter months may have disrupted decomposition and that could be part of the reason why Karen’s remains weren’t discovered until the Summer.

Got it, thank you SH. The timeline will only be a roughie, taking into account what’s in MSM, climate, etc. What I think so far is that the cold during the winter months may have disrupted decomposition and that could be part of the reason why Karen’s remains weren’t discovered until the Summer.

Resident Ian Flannery noticed a rancid smell in bushland off Loch Rd about six to eight months ago.
“Every time I’d come down with the dogs, one of the dogs would actually stop in this position most of the time,”
“But I would walk across here and wouldn’t see anything.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/f7317e5ef8fa8f56829bdee4c37d7336
Body found at Macedon Regional Park

Ian Flannery, 61, noticed an awful smell as he cycled through bushland
The stench became apparent weeks before Karen Ristevski's body was found
Cyclist, who keeps a diary, later told police about the discovery he had made

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...posed-body-Karen-Ristevski.html#ixzz4w84Z3aci

About 5 to 6 months discepancy

Resident Ian Flannery noticed a rancid smell in bushland off Loch Rd about six to eight months ago.
“Every time I’d come down with the dogs, one of the dogs would actually stop in this position most of the time,”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...k/news-story/f7317e5ef8fa8f56829bdee4c37d7336

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...posed-body-Karen-Ristevski.html#ixzz4w84Z3aci

Six months would take it back to the beginning of Spring. Eight would take it to end of July when Karen was reported as missing. It figures that a dog would alert before a human:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/dogs-sense-of-smell.html

Six months would take it back to the beginning of Spring. Eight would take it to end of July when Karen was reported as missing. It figures that a dog would alert before a human:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/dogs-sense-of-smell.html

“Every time I’d come down with the dogs, one of the dogs would actually stop in this position most of the time,” he said.
“I could smell a pretty pungent, arid sort of smell, but I just put it down to a kangaroo carcass. But I would walk across here and wouldn’t see anything.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/ed513999a9b5e1554cb3a2854762791d
Body of missing Avondale Heights mum Karen Ristevski found

Yes interesting just one of the dogs would stop.
He could smell something but could see nothing.
Well concealed it seems?

Thanks for bringing this back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads