Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was TGY. [emoji6]

That article said loan sharks zero in on gamblers and lend them money on their wages. Well that could stem the argument about the $850.00 that BR needed that to pay the shark if he was gambling. :thinking:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry TGY. Of course it’s you I meant. I’ve wondered the same thing about the $850 and if the argument was about paying back debt.

If you are still alive ????

The Herald Sun reports Ms Ristevski’s brother-in-law, Vic Ristevski, made another call to the public to help find her on Tuesday.
“It’s terrible … we are all shocked,” he told media. “If you are still alive talk to us.
“If you don’t want to talk to your husband, give me a call or my wife.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...d/news-story/cde39d2fb8120ae9484ac5217c1a3edf

From early on Ol’ Vasko been giving misleading info.
I’m reading through the first thread and we were all onto it.

Cops deny second man interviewed, after brother’s claim

July 12, 2016 4:18pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/n...a3957f16733498

Vic Ristevski, Borce’s brother, arrived at the family home this afternoon with some food and said he understood police had also interviewed another man, also from Avondale Heights, following Karen’s disappearance.

“It’s terrible...We are all shocked,” he said.

“They have interviewed somebody else from Avondale Heights.”

But despite what Mr Ristevski said, Victoria Police said just one man had been interviewed after Mrs Ristevski’s disappearance at present.

Leonie Johnson, a Victoria Police spokeswoman, said: “Only one 52-year-old Avondale Heights man has been interviewed in relation to the investigation.”

The "If you're still alive" (such an
odd thing to say at that point!) doesn't gel (IMHO) with Vasko's opinion that Karen fled overseas on a fake passport... It is more congruent with the "reckon she's gone for good" part of his "fled overseas" yarn, though.

If Vasko has any criminal involvement in Karen's murder, I hope his actions were as bumbling and stupid as his comments to the media!

“My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis of our finances.”..........

The Ristevski family last week made unofficial complaints to The Australian about a series of revelations about their business history, but would not speak on the record.

The Australian has never claimed the family were on the verge of losing their home, or that the family-owned Bella Bleu Broadmeadows store closed two weeks before Ms Ristevski went missing — two issues with which Mr Ristevski took umbrage. What was revealed is that the couple were involved in a series of troubled business ventures.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/d422c5b7b1ec303298d398f023d3327a
Police deny bid to muzzle family of Karen Ristevski

Borce took umbrage to 2 issues - they were on the verge of losing the home and it was not 2 weeks before Karen went missing that the Broadmeadows store closed.
Which of course was not his fault - someone else stuffed up the sale projections.

Just another coincidence that the caveat being sought on the home and Borce taking over as director in the same month ..... geez maybe even the same day.

You mentioned how much was owing when Blue Lazer finished back in 2000 tgy, when the house was transferred to Karen.
Warrant owed some, though.
A statement of affairs Mr Ristevski filed with ASIC after Warrant was wound up paints a picture of the company as having little in hard assets but plenty of debt.
........... debts totalled more than $800,000. This included almost $500,000 owed to Westpac and about $230,000 owed to the Ristevskis.
Korse was owed $40,000, although Mr Ristevski also claimed that at the same time it owed Warrant more than $60,000....

The partnership soured after a dispute over an alleged $100,000 loan Korse made to Warrant, and Mr Ristevski left Korse just before Christmas 2011.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6
Husband of missing Karen Ristevski took over her business

So in effect Borce has signed that Korce owes Warrant Pty Ltd less than 20K and Warrant owes Korce zip.

Your amazing ability to find info & links just blows my mind. A HUGE THANK YOU.

If you are still alive ????

The Herald Sun reports Ms Ristevski’s brother-in-law, Vic Ristevski, made another call to the public to help find her on Tuesday.
“It’s terrible … we are all shocked,” he told media. “If you are still alive talk to us.
“If you don’t want to talk to your husband, give me a call or my wife.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...d/news-story/cde39d2fb8120ae9484ac5217c1a3edf

Ah yes TGY, that is my favourite quote from VR, it has ALWAYS stuck with me!! If you're still alive...FFS!!!

A bit of history ... :)

The estimated worth is rising.

Property story
23 Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights VIC 3034 is a House, with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 parking spaces. It is on a block of land that is 769 square metres. This House is estimated to be worth around $1,380,000, with a range from $1,180,000 to $1,580,000. The Domain property ID is JT-7086-IA and the Government legal property description is 12/LP212705.

23 Oakley Drive last sold 24 years ago, for $125,000. It has been listed for rent since it was last purchased, indicating that this may be an investment property. It was most recently listed for rent in 2017 with an asking price of $870 per week. It was listed by Moonee Valley Real Estate for 39 days.

https://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/23-oakley-drive-avondale-heights-vic-3034

If Borce signed the house over to Karen solely back in 2000.
That would mean that: a) they owned it and he could do as he pleased or b) Karen was able to meet the requirements to be able to service the loan. Wouldn't it?

Borce decided to take over as director of Warrant Brands effective the very day that Vicinity and Perpetual lodged the caveat. That being the 23 February 2016.
Though, it took near a month for that change to be lodged via his accountant to asic.

They opened a second Bella Bleu shop in June 2014 at Melbourne’s outer suburban Broadmeadows Shopping Centre, owned by Australia’s second-largest landlord, Vicinity Centres. Vicinity Centres put a caveat on the family home on February 23.

On March 21 this year, the company’s accountant filed paperwork recording Mr Ristevski had replaced his wife as director on February 23. Ms Ristevski remains the shareholder. Mr Ristevski certified the information in the form was “true and complete”.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...ec9c78bf0f5403
Missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski’s shop shut down over debt

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...0e17d35eec2de6

Another coincidence Borce lodges change of director was effective and back dated to the 23 Feb and his accountant lodges it and bingo asic publishes in its insolvency notices a day later.
Intention to deregister Warrant Pty Ltd....that too a while.

NOTICE OF PROPOSED DEREGISTRATION - ASIC INITIATED UNDER 601AB(2) - s601AB(3)
Company details
Company: WARRANT PTY. LTD.
ACN: 054 396 468
ASIC proposes to deregister the Company under section 601AB.
ASIC may deregister the Company when two months have passed since publication of this notice.
Date of publication: 22 March 2016
https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.a...1-dba53d6c4a67
Which of course was deregisted two months later on the 22 May 2016.

Why did it take so long for Warrant to be deregistered?
The court ordered it be wound up back in 2012 when his co director at Korse - solicitor Natalie Bannister asked the court to do so.
After Borce had jumped ship in Dec 2011.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/b1b9688adeee6dbd340e17d35eec2de6

Geez - Korse was all done and dusted by 2013.

imo

“My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis of our finances.”..........

The Ristevski family last week made unofficial complaints to The Australian about a series of revelations about their business history, but would not speak on the record.

The Australian has never claimed the family were on the verge of losing their home, or that the family-owned Bella Bleu Broadmeadows store closed two weeks before Ms Ristevski went missing — two issues with which Mr Ristevski took umbrage. What was revealed is that the couple were involved in a series of troubled business ventures.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/d422c5b7b1ec303298d398f023d3327a
Police deny bid to muzzle family of Karen Ristevski

Borce took umbrage to 2 issues - they were on the verge of losing the home and it was not 2 weeks before Karen went missing that the Broadmeadows store closed.
Which of course was not his fault - someone else stuffed up the sale projections.

Just another coincidence that the caveat being sought on the home and Borce taking over as director in the same month ..... geez maybe even the same day.

You mentioned how much was owing when Blue Lazer finished back in 2000 tgy, when the house was transferred to Karen.
Warrant owed some, though.
A statement of affairs Mr Ristevski filed with ASIC after Warrant was wound up paints a picture of the company as having little in hard assets but plenty of debt.
........... debts totalled more than $800,000. This included almost $500,000 owed to Westpac and about $230,000 owed to the Ristevskis.
Korse was owed $40,000, although Mr Ristevski also claimed that at the same time it owed Warrant more than $60,000....

The partnership soured after a dispute over an alleged $100,000 loan Korse made to Warrant, and Mr Ristevski left Korse just before Christmas 2011.

So in effect Borce has signed that Korce owes Warrant Pty Ltd less than 20K and Warrant owes Korce zip.

His wife is missing presumed murdered and this is what he says

“ My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis of our finances.”
What... THE... F?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His wife is missing presumed murdered and this is what he says

“ My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis of our finances.”
What... THE... F?

Probably one of the only truths he has told.
And he knew it for certain because he was the one who made sure that couldn't happen.

And he knew it for certain because he was the one who made sure that couldn't happen.

Like Baden-Clay admitting they had an argument. There’s always an ounce of truth thrown into a lie.
It makes the lie easier to believe and easier to tell.

That’s where it ends.

another of Borce's on the record quotes

“Without the knowing is the hardest part — not knowing where she is or what we can do to actually get her back.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...r/news-story/6a7f94682f998390b348e7e19a7d9491
Husband arrested over Karen Ristevski murder in case that intrigued us all

Like Baden-Clay admitting they had an argument. There’s always an ounce of truth thrown into a lie.
It makes the lie easier to believe and easier to tell.

That’s where it ends.

Yes, a bit like Karen coming down the stairs and out through the garage. She likely was dragged down the stairs in her deceased state and was dragged through the garage ... and into the car.
Bit hard to drag a person with their shoes on. The shoes are likely to pop off their feet ... hence, no shoes in her "missing'' description. They either popped off, or were never put on. imo

The pair was at their Oakley Dve home when Ms Ristevski went upstairs and later left on foot through the garage, leaving her car behind.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...i/news-story/ae221216840294694f316baec296c07a

".... she just went upstairs, um, and then came downstairs and just went out through the garage .... "
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-7&p=13176080#post13176080

In regards to the changing of directors of Warrant from Karen to Borce. There are quite limited circumstances where a director could incur personal liability for the debts of a company. The main areas of potential liability for a director are for:
1. insolvent trading compensation claims (trading whilst knowingly insolvent)
2. unreasonable director related transactions (transactions conducted by the director and shown not to be for the benefit of the company)
3. taxation debts and superannuation claims; (usually related to unpaid workers wages and superannuation) and
4. personal guarantees. (A document signed by the director, usually when entering in to a credit arrangement, making them personally liable for the company debts. Nothing that happens to the company, such as its winding up, will disrupt the operation of such a guarantee.)

In most cases, except for the above exceptions, company directors are not personally liable for the debts of their companies, hence the popularity of such structures for business.

Borce’s desperate machinations trying to keep the family castle out of the hands of the circling creditors, may have been due them realising Karen was liable per one of the 4 categories above, and the house was in her name.

IMO.

In regards to the changing of directors of Warrant from Karen to Borce. There are quite limited circumstances where a director could incur personal liability for the debts of a company. The main areas of potential liability for a director are for:
2. unreasonable director related transactions (transactions conducted by the director and shown not to be for the benefit of the company)
3. taxation debts and superannuation claims; (usually related to unpaid workers wages and superannuation) and
4. personal guarantees. (A document signed by the director, usually when entering in to a credit arrangement, making them personally liable for the company debts. Nothing that happens to the company, such as its winding up, will disrupt the operation of such a guarantee.)

In most cases, except for the above exceptions, company directors are not personally liable for the debts of their companies, hence the popularity of such structures for business.

Borce’s desperate machinations trying to keep the family castle out of the hands of the circling creditors, may have been due them realising Karen was liable per one of the 4 categories above, and the house was in her name.

IMO.

Let me guess: taxation debts perhaps? If BR had been the accountant or had ideas to change some things before the accountant had a look. There is always a scope for manipulating the documents re date of invoice or re the invoice amount or other things. I think his business savvy family would have given maneuver tips en masse. IMO MOO

Ant is posting "his most wanted pedofile" with a screen shot of a message. Unfortunately I don't understand and Google isn't helpful.

IMO.

Insolvent trading ranks high on my guess-list. Something they were pinged for before.

Considering the lien that was put on their house, and the first Bella Bleu shop closure, I think it is likely that there were creditors who were not getting paid - and maybe could never be paid - while they continued trading at the recently-closed Bella Bleu shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster