Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Hili was told that Sarah was unable to speak by Borce. Did Borce not want Sarah to speak and thus prevented Sarah speaking? If Sarah had spoken in a distraught state, (not knowing the truth about anything), then Ms Hili may have been alerted that something was very wrong, and taken it further, which would have put a lot of pressure on the accused. MOO

KG I bet that’s exactly what’s happened.

It will be interesting when those iPad searches were made as Baden-Clay made certain searches 2 days before he reported his wife missing.

Ristevski.......the iPad’s search history includes Google searches on how police can detect traces of blood, how mobile phone data can be deleted, and how police might track phones.

Disturbing footage and evidence emerge in Karen Ristevski mystery – NEWS.com.au - Latest Technology News

Two days before he made the triple-0 call to report his wife missing, Baden-Clay used his iPhone to search the term “taking the Fifth” on the internet. It refers to the option in US law to refuse to give testimony under oath on the grounds that it may be incriminating. Just before he dialled triple-O, he searched a Wikipedia entry on “self-incrimination”.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

It will be interesting when those iPad searches were made as Baden-Clay made certain searches 2 days before he reported his wife missing.

Ristevski.......the iPad’s search history includes Google searches on how police can detect traces of blood, how mobile phone data can be deleted, and how police might track phones.

Disturbing footage and evidence emerge in Karen Ristevski mystery – NEWS.com.au - Latest Technology News

Two days before he made the triple-0 call to report his wife missing, Baden-Clay used his iPhone to search the term “taking the Fifth” on the internet. It refers to the option in US law to refuse to give testimony under oath on the grounds that it may be incriminating. Just before he dialled triple-O, he searched a Wikipedia entry on “self-incrimination”.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Birds of a feather.

Sarah & BR would have both given statements very early on and BR may not have had time to manipulate her exact recognition of events leading up to Karen’s disappearance. IMO once it was written and signed there’s really no turning back for Sarah unless she says it was signed under duress. I’m not saying she would have lied in the statement but BR might have tried to manipulate her memory which would seem easy if she was in grief.

Long time follower, first time posting. I am sure you will find this an interesting read. In Borce's own words, and words never lie... Scroll to the posts at the end.
Google Search- Karen Ristevski Statement Analysis

Welcome Edgar.
:):)
Hope to see more of you.
Interesting long article, with loads of points to think about.

Welcome Edgar.
Hope to see more of you.
Interesting long article, with loads of

Welcome Edgar.
Hope to see more of you.
Interesting long article, with loads of points to think about.
Thankyou Tmar. His interview with Sarah gave us alot to think about, excuses and not what I would interpret as natural behaviour by either when their loved one is missing. A bit defensive for my liking before anyone was considered a true suspect.

I am also wondering why Sarah has stayed loyal to her father, does she know what happened and is this to protect her? There are not many in this world who would stay loyal to one parent when he is the number 1 suspect for the death of your other parent.

I am also wondering why Sarah has stayed loyal to her father, does she know what happened and is this to protect her? There are not many in this world who would stay loyal to one parent when he is the number 1 suspect for the death of your other parent.
I know a man who is in jail for beating his wife to death. He has three sons who support him and will not believe that he killed, their much loved mother, despite overwhelming evidence.

It’s difficult to say if she has been loyal. Why was she so distraught at the public appeal?
In America the parents knew their daughter’s boyfriend murdered their daughter but still they stood holding hands with him throughout the public appeal only so LE could gauge and study the murderer’s body language and cracks. (I can’t find link)
How hard would that be?
Is that why Sarah broke down?

Could the police have requested Sarah to do the same?
Our wonderful police force work in mysterious ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab