Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting across the room from her father on Tuesday, Ms Ristevski said she did not find it strange that her father waited an entire day to tell her that her mother was missing.

She said Mr Ristevski was “extremely distressed” in the following days.

“He was extremely worried,” she said.

“People who know him, knew he was distressed. He was very concerned about where my mum was.”

On the day Ms Ristevski went missing, Mr Ristevski claims she told him, “I’m going to clear my head”.

Ms Ristevski told the court on Tuesday that her mother often left the house in such circumstances.

“It was one of her sayings. She liked to be alone,” she said.

Ms Ristevski told the court the media “basically stalked” the family after her mother went missing.

“Thanks for that,” she said.

Ristevski daughter breaks silence

I'm now confused. They didn't fight and now they fought regularly. Arghhhh

THE daughter of accused wife killer Borce Ristevski has made an emotional appearance in court, saying her parents regularly fought and it was common for her mum to wander off when upset.

Sarah Ristevski, 22, was called to give evidence on the second day of a court hearing into the death of her mother, Karen. She became emotional and took a lengthy pause while on the witness stand.

So Borce was not asking the neighbours if they had cctv of Karen until the Thusday? Is that correct.
He was pretty busy on the Wednesday with the run up to Macedon and the uber drive around in the afternoon and/or night and dinner at the parents.
SR at work and did not arrive home until 6pm. That is Wednesday?
She must have had Thursday off work because she was to distressed to take that call from Ms Hilli?

Sitting across the room from her father on Tuesday, Ms Ristevski said she did not find it strange that her father waited an entire day to tell her that her mother was missing.

She said Mr Ristevski was “extremely distressed” in the following days.

“He was extremely worried,” she said.

“People who know him, knew he was distressed. He was very concerned about where my mum was.”

On the day Ms Ristevski went missing, Mr Ristevski claims she told him, “I’m going to clear my head”.

Ms Ristevski told the court on Tuesday that her mother often left the house in such circumstances.

“It was one of her sayings. She liked to be alone,” she said.

Ms Ristevski told the court the media “basically stalked” the family after her mother went missing.

“Thanks for that,” she said.

Of course he was distressed. He'd just murdered his wife. IMO of course. He was very distressed and upset that he might get caught, and miss out on the insurance. IMO. I'm really disappointed in Sarah. if she knew (after the fact) I hope they get her for that.

Last edited:
Ms Ristevski became visibly upset when recalling an example of a typical fight between her parents.

“An example is when Mum would be cooking dinner and she’d realise there was no milk.”

She said Mr Ristevski would go to the shops for milk, but return with a box of Arnotts Shapes.

“She’s say to him ‘what have you done? You’ve gone and got all this stuff’ ... ‘I’ll eat it and my thighs will get fat’.”

Of course he was distressed. He'd just murdered his wife. IMO of course. He was very distressed and upset that he might get caught, ans miss out on the insurance. IMO. I'm really disappointed in Sarah. if she knew (after the fact) I hope they get her for that.

Sarah Ristevski could make or break the case against her father, who has been charged with killing her mother.
Very disappointing indeed.

How is it looking? Make or break.

So Borce was not asking the neighbours if they had cctv of Karen until the Thusday? Is that correct.
He was pretty busy on the Wednesday with the run up to Macedon and the uber drive around in the afternoon and/or night and dinner at the parents.
SR at work and did not arrive home until 6pm. That is Wednesday?
She must have had Thursday off work because she was to distressed to take that call from Ms Hilli?

Could these activities be for an alibi and witnesses. Just a thought....

Ms Ristevski became visibly upset when recalling an example of a typical fight between her parents.

“An example is when Mum would be cooking dinner and she’d realise there was no milk.”

She said Mr Ristevski would go to the shops for milk, but return with a box of Arnotts Shapes.

“She’s say to him ‘what have you done? You’ve gone and got all this stuff’ ... ‘I’ll eat it and my thighs will get fat’.”

:po_O Argh, typical fight.

So why was ballistic thrown around in the radio interview.

cudCFeqglvYpi2SX7IeNvwE1d0E3NgMlxR7Ci2x4TTscIcoz1IajmwuOlcHmojNHSdp37w=s136
Crikey that's not flattering.

Sarah Ristevski gave evidence today, speaking about the relationship between her mum and dad. Picture: 9NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab