Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I always went in to bat for Sarah. I’ve 100% changed my tune. Surely she must know how bad this looks? I’m still not convinced she had anything to do with the murder - sorry, cough, manslaughter - but now I think she knew. And doesn’t care. Suited her to be rid of her mother. Just wow.

If only we had an explanation or a true expression of remorse,’’ Ms Ristevski's cousin Nevada Knight said in one of many victim impact statements which were read to the Supreme Court on Wednesday.
‘‘You have no true remorse and you have left the biggest hole inside all of us,’’ Ms Knight said
Ms Knight said she was haunted by the way Ristevski dumped his wife's body in bushland, where it lay hidden for eight months until found by walkers.

‘‘That isn’t possible for someone who loves their wife,’’ she said.

Aunt Marguerite Knight said that while her neice was missing, Ristevski never said he missed her, and ‘‘it was always about you’’ in the way he accused police and the media of being out to get him.
‘‘What monster does this unforgivable act and walks away?’’ she said.

Several family members recalled their confusion and anger at seeing Ristevski carry his wife’s coffin at her funeral, when they suspected he killed her

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...oid-life-term-family-say-20190327-p5183f.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth