Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well it would appear that this horrible case may have finally been laid to rest. Borce has received a four year extension to his sentence. An appropriate outcome but still far from what should be expected, considering his attitude and behaviour during this whole sordid event.
One thing that has been a pleasure during this whole ordeal has been the privilege to read and follow the posts from the 'sleuths' on this site. It has been amazing reading your theories and conclusions as the case unfolded. I would say that combined you were all about 80 - 85% correct when discussing the personalities of the people involved. You are all worthy of a 00 number in front of your name (James Bond).
Now I feel is the correct time to reveal myself. I have no doubt that I will be banned or removed from this site which is fair enough but I did not reveal myself earlier for obvious reasons.
I have not had much to do with that family for about six - seven years now and I am better off for it.
I am Vaskos' brother in law.
Keep up the great work you do because it is worthwhile and important.
I wish you all the best and congratulations.

Did Vasko know?

Well it would appear that this horrible case may have finally been laid to rest. Borce has received a four year extension to his sentence. An appropriate outcome but still far from what should be expected, considering his attitude and behaviour during this whole sordid event.
One thing that has been a pleasure during this whole ordeal has been the privilege to read and follow the posts from the 'sleuths' on this site. It has been amazing reading your theories and conclusions as the case unfolded. I would say that combined you were all about 80 - 85% correct when discussing the personalities of the people involved. You are all worthy of a 00 number in front of your name (James Bond).
Now I feel is the correct time to reveal myself. I have no doubt that I will be banned or removed from this site which is fair enough but I did not reveal myself earlier for obvious reasons.
I have not had much to do with that family for about six - seven years now and I am better off for it.

Just wanted to say that I don't think you'll be banned for outing yourself, it's against the rules to out another member don't think outing yourself is against the rules.

So hang around, I'm sure you'll find something that will interest you.

Blow me down with a feather! Thank you for joining us throughout this case. So happy that we have all been able to witness some justice for Karen.

I really don't know but my gut says he did. I am surprised that the police did not go after an accessory, I suppose they had their reasons.
Such love shown by you guys, that's why I love this site. :)

Both my dog and I are helpless now, AS...… mad grins breaking out all over.

Being in propinquity to iniquity takes it's toll, in ways that may not be obvious, it isn't easy to put it into words, and I am sure I speak for all when I thankyou for your oversight, so to speak.. I now realise what a comforting oversight you provided, all unknown!

Blow me down with a feather! Thank you for joining us throughout this case. So happy that we have all been able to witness some justice for Karen.

Yes I am very happy that Karen and her family have received the justice they deserve. I only stumbled on this site by accident but found the comments and enquiring minds very forthright so I thought I would join up. I tried very hard not to reveal myself but I think I stumbled in one or two places.
Karen deserved a lot better then this. I always found her to be very caring and easy to talk to. The best thing was she laughed at my jokes. I always found her to be happy and cheerful but behind the scenes she lived a sheltered life. She had no idea of the shenanigans going on between the two brothers. Borce pulled the strings and basically left her in the dark.
It all started when they opened their first business, pressing jeans and clothes.
Then they formed Blue Laser Jean Co. Things were going ok but true to form greed got the better of them. They folded that company up and as you have all seen left a string of debt behind them. Then they form another company, Warrant Jeans and a few fashion labels, only for the same to happen.
They opened retail shops and employed staff only for the staffs pay cheques to bounce. And so the cycle continued, leaving debt behind them and promoting themselves as successful businessmen.
I think your majority assumptions that her death was the result of money is spot on. Borce always wanted to be the 'Big' man, the successful businessman driving his leased Mercedes Benz but unfortunately his ego was much larger then his ability. As you have all seen during this case he was always the smartest person in the room.
As for Sarah, well, I don't think I can say anything on this forum except the less said about her the better. Her actions have said more then words.
Thank you all.

I’m sorry, but I have limited knowledge of this case. So everything here is MOO. And I have absolutely no familiarity with Australian law. But did this guy seriously get away with manslaughter after NOT SAYING A WORD?

Seriously? What??? How can anyone, let alone a judge, underscore judge!!!! assume they know the intent of the perpetrator? Intent can be formed in seconds. Please explain how you “accidentally “ killed your wife? Please what are the circumstances sir? Oh no? Nothing to say? I see, you attempted to hide your crime, you lied to cover your tracks, oh look a body. Oh but he’s such an awesome guy says daughter!

Who did he pay off??

This is 1st degree, writing is on the wall. One second to decide, this person’s life is over!

RIP Karen

I’m sorry, but I have limited knowledge of this case. So everything here is MOO. And I have absolutely no familiarity with Australian law. But did this guy seriously get away with manslaughter after NOT SAYING A WORD?

Seriously? What??? How can anyone, let alone a judge, underscore judge!!!! assume they know the intent of the perpetrator? Intent can be formed in seconds. Please explain how you “accidentally “ killed your wife? Please what are the circumstances sir? Oh no? Nothing to say? I see, you attempted to hide your crime, you lied to cover your tracks, oh look a body. Oh but he’s such an awesome guy says daughter!

Who did he pay off??

This is 1st degree, writing is on the wall. One second to decide, this person’s life is over!

RIP Karen

Totally agree it makes no sense.
We’ve been having a bad run with justice in Victoria.
Here’s the bonus rjay, he had time to feather his nest and he’ll come out to a $mil house being paid with tenants.
The little landrace knew which side her bread was buttered.
Chip of the ol’ block I say.

1052348E-4243-47E6-A3ED-6E723A6D32CF.jpeg 9B346868-17F4-4E61-8209-CC638779D4D3.jpeg

If it wasn’t so serious it would be laughable.
RIP Karen.
Dance among the stars.

Here’s the bonus rjay, he had time to feather his nest and he’ll come out to a $mil house being paid with tenants.

View attachment 226627 View attachment 226628

RIP Karen.
Dance among the stars.
But shouldn't SR have knifed him in the back? Then she would make sure Borce be locked up for a long time, and she would inherit the house right away. Surely there must be a way to engineer the debts so that they would be on Borce's neck and not on hers.

Just saw an episode of "48 hours" on ch.10 aired a few weeks ago. The daughter helped her dad killed her mum, then when she realised she's in trouble with the police, she blamed her dad... The experts believed her and said she was just brainwashed by her dad, to turn against her mum.

The dad got life without parole. I think the daughter got 1-3 years, depending on whether she gets early parole.

Thread:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ny-michele-neurauter-46-murdered-by-husband-and-daughter-28-aug-2017

View attachment 226627 View attachment 226628

RIP Karen.
Dance among the stars.
Crazy, and very sad for Karen and her family. I stick by my original thoughts that this was murder no doubt.

if you don’t mind me asking - why do you feel you’ll be removed or banned from the site? You weren’t obligated to say who you are, and you’ve been a valuable contributor regardless of who you’re unfortunately in law to.

The daughter of Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski has spoken publicly for the first time about her mother's brutal death at the hands of her father, Borce Ristevski.
In an exclusive interview with 60 Minutes reporter Liz Hayes, Sarah Ristevski reveals how she challenged her father to find out if he was responsible for the shocking crime.
"I asked him if he had anything to do with it," she says.
Sarah Ristevski: "I asked him if he had anything to do with it."
MOO has Borce been gaslighting SR since day dot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back