Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The local Dfo in Essendon Fields has a coach store, always heavily discounted stock.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah they do......she could easily get what appears high end items there at discount prices...

Hi sayswho.....

Welcome to WS....

Ohhh lordy someone do the wagon thingy....I dont know where it is....

Ohhh why me...

Not poking holes simply for the sake of it .....

The Anglers is on the opposite side of the river from Karens house.....she would have to walk the trail, cross the bridge to get to the pub.

But yes I agree it is a possibility she walked there to met someone and met with foul play.

I dont agree its a forgone conclusion that it is BR is responsible.....simply for the reasons you gave yourself RE: Tom Meagher....everyone seemed to have him pegged as the person responsible.......and he wasn't like you said....

Ahhh don't get me started....I felt tremendous guilt for eyeing him off as responsible. ...****ing Bailey...peice of **** excrement excuse for a human being.

Thanks Puggles. I was under the assumption that the tavern and Karen's house were on the same side of the river. Okay, I might just have to cancel my latest theory. :blushing:

LOL. We all ask that question from time to time...why me?

Yeah they do......she could easily get what appears high end items there at discount prices...

Hi sayswho.....

Welcome to WS....

Ohhh lordy someone do the wagon thingy....I dont know where it is....
Thanks puggle. I've been following for quite some time now and thought this would be an easy first post haha!

One of my brothers best friends is related to the R's, i grew up in avondale heights (parents still there) and just moved close to watergardens. For those asking if the wg store is still open, it is, only one rack of sale items..for now.

Zinaje.....

Maybe Borce is like my hubby.....supports me in my interests. ....but Im not that good with money.

I wouldn't say I manipulate to get my own way....me and hubby just love each other and want to see the other happy. My hubby does stupid stuff lol shhhh don't tell him....I just let him go...because thats just what some couples do...

But your opinions could be right.....every couple...family operate differently. ..

Puggle x

But wasn't BR expecting her back? Isn't that what he stated? There hasn't been anything mentioned about him assuming that Karen had gone to the shop. Gawd. this gets so confusing with the little tidbits we've been fed from MSM and the police. :banghead:

Shall we meet for a Google walk looking for roundabouts, cameras and koppers logs Makara?
:rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

Thanks Puggles. I was under the assumption that the tavern and Karen's house were on the same side of the river. Okay, I might just have to cancel my latest theory. :blushing:

LOL. We all ask that question from time to time...why me?
Its easily accessible though, when you come down from the grassed area you get to a point where there's a foot bridge to take you to the opposite side. It's a 1km walk to anglers from this point.

Maybe milleara mall or keilor road, if she was meeting someone?

The local Dfo in Essendon Fields has a coach store, always heavily discounted stock.

Good point sayswho and welcome to the thread. :wagon:

Thanks puggle. I've been following for quite some time now and thought this would be an easy first post haha!

One of my brothers best friends is related to the R's, i grew up in avondale heights (parents still there) and just moved close to watergardens. For those asking if the wg store is still open, it is, only one rack of sale items..for now.

LOL......at this time of night your safe. ...

Thanks for the info on the shop.......I sincerely hope it survives and thrives......sheesh Id imagine the staff are weirded out by customers simply coming in for a sticky....due to what has happened....

Shall we meet for a Google walk looking for roundabouts, cameras and koppers logs Makara?
:rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

I could probably do the roundabouts and cameras again TGY but not the Koppers logs, please not the Koppers logs!! :floorlaugh:

How about the riding along on my pushbike honey...? That took up quite a few threads.:back: :floorlaugh:

Lol...where are these emotioncons...

:laughing::shame::tantrum:. Grrr I can only post the immediate ones and then when I go to "more" and select something nothing happens...

I give up.....

Its easily accessible though, when you come down from the grassed area you get to a point where there's a foot bridge to take you to the opposite side. It's a 1km walk to anglers from this point.

Thank you sayswho. As I mentioned, I'm not familiar with the area but the Angler's Tavern has stuck with me since the police search near there recently due to a tip-off from the public. I'm wondering if that tip-off came from either a patron or staff member of the tavern.

I popped in to catch up while watching the Olympics and there's talk of koppers logs....aaaaahhhhh!!! :hills:

We looked into the Anglers Tavern when the search boat was there.

What intrigued me was the absolute view they have of the river and bridge.

My thoughts were someone could have seen something floating in the river or something being thrown from the bridge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 17
Lol...where are these emotioncons...

:laughing::shame::tantrum:. Grrr I can only post the immediate ones and then when I go to "more" and select something nothing happens...

I give up.....

Puggle, before you open the 'more' box, click where you want the emoticon to be in your message box. Then click on the emoticon image and it should appear in your message box. Failing that, have a look at the text under the emoticon image. It starts with a double colon : then some text and closes with another double colon. You can simply type that into your message box and the emoticon will appear.

Hope that helps.

We looked into the Anglers Tavern when the search boat was there.

What intrigued me was the absolute view they have of the river and bridge.

My thoughts were someone could have seen something floating in the river or something being thrown from the bridge.

My thoughts are something was captured on CCTV.

Ummm no.....there is no footbridge near the Anglers......its a main road on Raleigh Rd, with a large bridge that crosses over to the other side...

Yes she could arrange to met someone at Millera Rd Mall...thats close. .......Keilor Road is in Niddre....not really within walking distance.

Thank you sayswho. As I mentioned, I'm not familiar with the area but the Angler's Tavern has stuck with me since the police search near there recently due to a tip-off from the public. I'm wondering if that tip-off came from either a patron or staff member of the tavern.
No worries. Honestly i think the walk is too far to anglers.

If she was meeting in a car park, there are 2 accessible which are much closer. One is at the end of tea gardens drive, and the other is canning reserve (where the aunts press conference was filmed) these areas are very quiet.

The track around the river near anglers tavern is always full of people, you can be spotted from the main road and being a local you're always bound to run/walk into someone.

Where the police were searching is under the main road bridge, as well as driving over it you must walk across to get the other side of the river. I know in my many walks around the river ive stopped and stared down in the sludge.

Puggle, before you open the 'more' box, click where you want the emoticon to be in your message box. Then click on the emoticon image and it should appear in your message box. Failing that, have a look at the text under the emoticon image. It starts with a double colon : then some text and closes with another double colon. You can simply type that into your message box and the emoticon will appear.

Hope that helps.

I don't know what your talking about Willis....ha ha ...unless your from my generation you wont get that...

I must be forum dyslexic. ....Ill give it a go...

No promises....I like being uniquely unable to do things...

Nup.....tried to do the laugh emotioncon...didnt work...Im a lost cause...

Lol...Ill figure it out one day....

*advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members