Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe VR still has some interest in a boat or two

Thanks for the pdf advise..Ill have a look next time. Have real trouble working out stuff on this ipad.....like copying and pasting etc..

Like I said he does(?) ;)

No problem, Puggs, I'm happy to help. Been using computers (and handheld devices) since '85 - may as well pass it on (along with accompanying RSI) :)

I'm. Really offended by this! What's ur point that Avondale heights is not middle class??? I live here & take offence to the notion that we can't afford designer labels!!

She meant the shopping centers and they really aren't though ..

A line of inquiry that has to be looked at. Goes back to initial thoughts on family members.

My thinking this has more credence than AR's involvement.

You read my mind ;)

Yes I think AR is just a complete contradiction in himself that's why I don't take much of what he says as fact.

Yes but he said it all over The Australian. It makes me wonder who else he told, in more detail, before Karen disappeared and after, as he said, he told his 'cowerd' father who wouldn't do anything about the alleged 'family dysfunction'?

Yes but he said it all over The Australian. It makes me wonder who else he told, in more detail, before Karen disappeared and after, as he said, he told his 'cowerd' father who wouldn't do anything about the alleged 'family dysfunction'?

Didn't AR also say that he was not going to detail the 'family secret' until later on, in one months time I believe, yet he has plastered it in public on SM.

For me this goes back to the business Warrant Brand owned by the two brothers. In which i have posted in both first and second threads.

After this split, business wise VR goes off in another direction. I would be looking into the personal relationship between, BR and VR after this point.

For me this goes back to the business Warrant Brand owned by the two brothers. In which i have posted in both first and second threads.

After this split, business wise VR goes off in another direction. I would be looking into the personal relationship between, BR and VR after this point.

Blue Laser Jeans ?

Didn't AR also say that he was not going to detail the 'family secret' until later on, in one months time I believe, yet he has plastered it in public on SM.

Yes, I think the euphemisms being used for his 'secret' allegations in The Australian are 'family secret' or 'family dysfunction'. Their lawyers wouldn't let them print what has been stated on SM for fear of incurring a hefty lawsuit if they turn out to be false. A defamation case could be brought against AR solely based on those I believe (although I'm not a lawyer) if, of course, Karen has 'run off' as he now says he thinks she has and subsequently returns. The 'month' timeframe may be necessary for programming purposes for an appearance on '60 Minutes' or the like.

Interesting thought Unit45. Wonder if the authorities have looked into this????

Yes, I think the euphemisms being used for his 'secret' allegations in The Australian are 'family secret' or 'family dysfunction'. Their lawyers wouldn't let them print what has been stated on SM for fear of incurring a hefty lawsuit if they turn out to be false. A defamation case could be brought against AR solely based on those I believe (although I'm not a lawyer) if, of course, Karen has 'run off' as he now says he thinks she has and subsequently returns. The 'month' timeframe may be necessary for programming purposes for an appearance on '60 Minutes' or the like.

Love the 60 minutes angle, I would think it would be difficult to prove such historical accusations without some form of collaborating evidence otherwise it just becomes 'he said she said'.

Love the 60 minutes angle, I would think it would be difficult to prove such historical accusations without some form of collaborating evidence otherwise it just becomes 'he said she said'.

And when she is not around to say, it becomes 'he said he said'. Even worse.

I'd love to watch him speaking about his father and Karen on '60 Minutes'. I'm a people-watcher from childhood. I doubt if that would be the forum to reveal the 'family secret', though, for the same reason as they weren't printed in The Australian so I really don't know what he means.

Although, as we all know, it's been done. I'd have to check but there's no statute of limitations.

And when she is not around to say, it becomes 'he said he said'. Even worse.

One would hope that if that did eventuate that family and friends would speak up to defend, going by their lack of voice at the moment I wouldn't hold
much hope of that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member