Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if he would be able to work out how to use websleuths !

Whispers I thought that also until I saw my signature from here up on his FB, typo and all included, I have fixed the typo since but it put the wind up me. See I am a cry baby lol

Whispers I thought that also until I saw my signature from here up on his FB, typo and all included, I have fixed the typo since but it put the wind up me. See I am a cry baby lol

It would freak the pants off me too if I saw myself quoted within those rambling rants..x

I am really not one of those people that is nit-picky about spelling, grammar and typos but I really have trouble making it though the ant scrawl. 400 words without a single full stop let alone commas and capitalizations etc! It is almost like a foreign language translation challenge...

The "shard" must be good today....

There's a new fred in town 😅😅

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm loving Fred...
The Buzzing around check in made me crack up. I lost it ....

Oh wow I agree with you, I think even my dots ...... are better than no full stops at all, I'm terrible for that... but at least it ends something starts something else.

How many of the rants are directed at us do people think?
I love dots! One can break up a stream-of-consciousness rant with dots and it is still readable :)

For the ant:
You know what I mean? One idea...space...another idea...hint hint...have you got the picture AR?
I have no doubt you are reading here...so help us/yourself out dude...

I love dots! One can break up a stream-of-consciousness rant with dots and it is still readable :)

For the ant:
You know what I mean? One idea...space...another idea...hint hint...have you got the picture AR?
I have no doubt you are reading here...so help us/yourself out dude...

Maybe his fullstop button or phone screen ain't working.

I tell you the funniest thing about this. How the media dressed AR in in a pink shirt and quoted him as if he actually writes with correct grammar and punctuation.

I genuinely hope someone is keeping a close eye on AR. Hope he doesn't do anything to harm himself.

Maybe his fullstop button or phone screen ain't working.

I tell you the funniest thing about this. How the media dressed AR in in a pink shirt and quoted him as if he actually writes with correct grammar and punctuation.

Clearly he didnt have media training himself or he would never have picked that pink shirt to wear see how the lines make you feel like your tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member