Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still odd how no one mentions SR, not the aunt, not BRs brother, not even KRs brother, the latter who is spending time with BR. Initially both the aunt and KRs brother didnt want to be named. Subsequently both are named. Where is the feeling/sympathy for SR? This set up just doesn't sound right!
Perhaps BR is involved in 'disposal' and investigators are finding it hard to evidence who the perp is and know who the perp is and that it isnt BR. They probably know BR will willingly accept guilt, even though he isnt.
All MOO.

Interesting theory Sez. I keep returning to the police saying someone needs to have courage and come forward. So they believe someone knows more than they've let on.

They're testing a shovel - don't they need a warrant to seize and test that, and doesn't a warrant need probable cause or reasonable evidence or something?

moo

Interesting theory Sez. I keep returning to the police saying someone needs to have courage and come forward. So they believe someone knows more than they've let on.

They're testing a shovel - don't they need a warrant to seize and test that, and doesn't a warrant need probable cause or reasonable evidence or something?

moo

Have to agree with 'have courage and come forward'. Also the lack of tears and what appears to me like awkward body language of SR. MOO is BRs a cover up accessory/fall guy and not the perp.

They're testing a shovel?

I guess hope is well and truly fading that she's just having a bit of time out somewhere then :sick:

They're testing a shovel?

I guess hope is well and truly fading that she's just having a bit of time out somewhere then :sick:

If that's the case & she's off having time out knowing searchers, LE and the public have wasted their time, I personally will find her and slap her face. Not once but several times.

Still nothing, The Australian really took the police's request to heart hey? In the fullness of time it will be interesting to see how the info was coming out in the media.

Anyone else keeping tabs on "other" media?

OFF TOPIC (sorry Karen)....There are a lot of you here who have followed Gerard Baden-Clay case...7 NEWS BRISBANE last night confirmed that GBC has had a mental breakdown......He sobbed uncontrolably & told staff he is not coping with being in jail for the long haul, as it has finally sunken in.....He is still wearing his wedding ring & has photos of Allison on his jail cell wall....:boohoo:

Know he will know how his daughter's feel. What a dead set tosser !!!

I saw that on the morning news, which we never have on, was a nice little start to my day. Knowing he can't bend reality to his will feels like some actual justice - never enough of course, there is no bringing her back.

I noticed a family member of Karen's, who disappeared off social media, has returned. I hope they are doing ok.

OFF TOPIC (sorry Karen)....There are a lot of you here who have followed Gerard Baden-Clay case...7 NEWS BRISBANE last night confirmed that GBC has had a mental breakdown......He sobbed uncontrolably & told staff he is not coping with being in jail for the long haul, as it has finally sunken in.....He is still wearing his wedding ring & has photos of Allison on his jail cell wall....:boohoo:

poor diddams

I saw that on the morning news, which we never have on, was a nice little start to my day. Knowing he can't bend reality to his will feels like some actual justice - never enough of course, there is no bringing her back.

I noticed a family member of Karen's, who disappeared off social media, has returned. I hope they are doing ok.

Further to your earlier question OZ...

Yep I noticed "other" media.

What was once gone or somewhat restricted in content is now back. Could this mean Police have now finnished their internet troll...

Makes me wonder if we are a step closer to an arrest ...... unplanned murders ...who arent by nature murderers. ......

Opps....cameras.... accounting for time.....

Walls are closing in......

I was reading a news article about women protest in Palestine actually I saw the photo of activists and that's what made me look and one of them looks like Karen.. I can't locate the article at the moment
These were Australian women

I've looked through other photos and this is a woman that just appears to look similar but pretty sure it's not her. Not sure if she is Australian. And what would Karen be doing there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova