Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember ar's fb "check in" at footscray bunnings (about 15 mins from avondale heights) which included his bandaged up hand the day of or day before karen went missing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gerard Baden-Clay was charged and found guilty of murder. His "version of events" was that his wife Allison went out for a walk and never came back. Does anyone know if BR cut himself shaving that morning!

I have often wondered if Borce allowed police to physically examine him, or if he stopped cooperating with them once they made that request.

I don't know if they could even have got a court order to enable a physical exam, with no body, no absolute proof that Karen had been murdered.

Does anyone remember ar's fb "check in" at footscray bunnings (about 15 mins from avondale heights) which included his bandaged up hand the day of or day before karen went missing.

Didn't he claim to punch a chair or something

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

I was just about to mention that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and everyone was analysing his hand in the photographs of AR in the pink shirt.

Gerard Baden-Clay was charged and found guilty of murder. His "version of events" was that his wife Allison went out for a walk and never came back. Does anyone know if BR cut himself shaving that morning!

Funny you mentioned it. Ive even zoomed in to see if there were any scratches. I noticed Borce didn't have a beard in earlier photos but after Karen's disappearance he grew one.

I think you can check in on a FB page, and not be there, and edit the time and date of your check in, and bandage your hand with no injury.
I seriously think he looks for attention. His girlfriend had dumped him then. His stepmother was missing. What a great way to try to get someone's attention ... anyone.
Even an ice addict is not so stupid as to try to draw attention to himself in a murder case, if he is guilty.
If he honestly wanted to be picked up for Karen's murder, a visit to the police with an out-and-out confession would do the trick really well ... for a bit.

Yep his check in was at 4:30am the morning of Karen's disappearance .

"Remove one more peice of **** off this planet"

Implying he had done that before.

Wondering if the herald sun digital article will get pulled ..... and a late night legal
Injunction made to stop it going to press....

Its pretty damming for Borce and Vasko.

A new MSM article, demonstrating a link between VR and a property near the original Toolern Vale search site, plus a witness who says they are prepared to testify in court that they saw two men resembling VR and Borce, with a bogged small white truck on Salisbury Rd, within 200m of where Karen's body was found.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ka...y/news-story/e5140ff6f5cc1d49d115942a01e289ad
It would have been handy if the people that witnessed the white truck/van had jotted down a rego number or taken a photo.

Wondering if the herald sun digital article will get pulled ..... and a late night legal
Injunction made to stop it going to press....

Its pretty damming for Borce and Vasko.

Yes, I was thinking the same.

"Remove one more peice of **** off this planet"

Implying he had done that before.

Yes I thought that too. I was tempted to reply "another one?" But I quite like being anonymous.

I think you can check in on a FB page, and not be there, and edit the time and date of your check in, and bandage your hand with no injury.
I seriously think he looks for attention. His girlfriend had dumped him then. His stepmother was missing. What a great way to try to get someone's attention ... anyone.
Even an ice addict is not so stupid as to try to draw attention to himself in a murder case, if he is guilty.
If he honestly wanted to be picked up for Karen's murder, a visit to the police with an out-and-out confession would do the trick really well ... for a bit.

It could all be part of a well orchestrated narrative for future defense...

Nothing breeds doubt in a jurors mind than that "other guy" ..... you know the one that said he could have killed her...had reason to kill her..

Maybe he killed her...maybe he covered for him...maybe ..maybe...causes alot of doubt, doesnt it.

It could all be part of a well orchestrated narrative for future defense...

Nothing breeds doubt in a jurors mind than that "other guy" ..... you know the one that said he could have killed her...had reason to kill her..

Maybe he killed her...maybe he covered for him...maybe ..maybe...causes alot of doubt, doesnt it.

Maybe he's a d***head...

It would have been handy if the people that witnessed the white truck/van had jotted down a rego number or taken a photo.

You would think if they found it suspicious. Wonder who in the family owns a white truck/van? Maybe borrowed it?

Channel 7 Melbourne news tonight showed a man who said he was dropping friends off at one of the houses nearby to the burial around midnight, one night in November (2016). As he turned, his headlights picked up a man coming from the forest area with a shovel. He stated that he would recognize the man again.
Is it possible, given the time, that this is unrelated to Karen. and that maybe someone was in that area for nefarious purposes? Think cannibas crop or plants hidden. It happens in these wooded type areas. MOO

Spoke to a friend's brother tonight that went to High School with SR and is still Facebook friends with her. No mention on her social media of searching for her mother after Karen went missing, no desperate pleas etc.

I still find it strange that Watergardens being as busy as it is, with their shop in a high profile traffic area didn't even have a "Missing" poster in the shop window. If that was my Mum, I'd be doing anything and everything to raise the profile and keep everyone's interest .
In this day and age I do find it just a little strange there wasn't any plea on her private account to help find her Mum. Very similar to CR, one post...that's all "If anyone sees my Aunt please let us know".
I'd be spamming everyone with posts daily until she was found. Unless of course you're putting up a half hearted attempt and you all already knew the outcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16