Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You hung around with him years ago if I remember correctly from previous posts?

Obviously this is all my opinion and conclusions based on my perspective of the information, I imagine that he is an attention seeker and came up with the whole thing himself - prior to his drug use, do you get the impression he had underlying issues (I want to say underlying mental health issues, but we are not doctors and do not know the details so we cannot go around diagnosing people) but you get my drift? Maybe in more fairer terms, was he an odd individual?!
I don't believe it happened he was a **** talker and so was the guy that told me.
I don't think back then he was mental just a normal kid bit arrogant and up himself but not someone who I thought would turn out like he is now.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

If Karen was planning on leaving her husband for whatever reason, all pictures stories of her show her to be bright, bubbly, sophisticated. Hanging out at the races and fashion events suggest that to me. I'm sure she would be more than capable of finding a man in a similar position, or even if she were playing the cougar, daughters friends/boyfriend even. Rather than a drug addled moron and stepson for that matter so I would discount anything he has to say.
IMO anyway.

Was he drug addicted then? I thought a poster who knew him back then said he was anti drugs ... until later.

Absolutely.
It was about 3am when I saw it, and I woke my partner because I was freaked out by it.

I read that VR has a Volkswagen, do we know what other cars are driven by the by rest of the family?
From what i remember seeing on the bews at the beginning i believe vr owns an old whiteish nissan patrol or something similar, let me try find it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think you are wrong re the daughter. It would be an amazing person, who at 21/22 years of age could go out in public daily and run a shop, if she was involved or responsible in the death of her mother. In my opinion, she is a tragic victim in this horrible sad saga.

Maybe you're right. I'm just as confused and bewildered by this whole case as everyone else and just throwing up some different scenarios. If it were as black and white as 'husband kills wife' it would've been solved by now.

Spot the van at the front....

https://amp.heraldsun.com.au/news/b...h/news-story/1875f9c28ec39a2301e80b103ab996bb

b21701249ff2aec2e8c308612c512c8f.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 33
IMO - It really doesn't matter if what AR says is true or false - the effect it would have on the Ristevski family is the main concern, and could well have attributed to Karen's death.

Thanks oona! Well i was right about it being a patrol, white? not so much haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Definitely a Patrol. You can even sort of make out the plates.

Yeah pretty sure VR is in catering now in partnership.

Looks like its all up, but must be something left to gather.

If these brothers get off this, ill eat a concrete hat.

Yeah pretty sure VR is in catering now in partnership.

Looks like its all up, but must be something left to gather.

If these brothers get off this, ill eat a concrete hat.

Yep Presidential Catering, wish I knew how to link it

You betcha they are. Probably ventures we don't even know about yet.

Pretty suss to me on the racehorse ownership issue.

Yes we all know about some of the 'Characters' involved in the racing industry.

They also had another warehouse but i think that went with one of the failed ventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99