Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah's '' page started by a friend of Karen's has raised $400.00....Their goal is $5,000.....probably enough cash for Sarah's immediate expenses such as food, petrol etc.... the only ready cash that Sarah may have is probably only the recent takings from the business/shop....As far as I know, Sarah is still a Uni student....I also noticed that one of our local posters says the shop was closed all of last week.

A 'nice funeral' costs around $10,000

I know many uni students who work. No princesses survive.

I bet Ol' Borce didn't think of the ramifications.

SARAH
FUNERAL
THE SHOP
ALL THE BILLS!

'Oooopps I didn't think of that'.

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 23
The Ice Addict never described it as an "affair" quite the opposite really.

Age of consent laws are designed to protect children and young people from sexual exploitation and abuse.
What is the legal age of consent in Australian state and territory jurisdictions?

The legal age for consensual sex varies across Australian state and territory jurisdictions (see Table 1). The age of consent is 16 years of age in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia. In Tasmania and South Australia the age of consent is 17 years of age.
https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/age-consent-laws

Sarah's '' page started by a friend of Karen's has raised $400.00....Their goal is $5,000.....probably enough cash for Sarah's immediate expenses such as food, petrol etc.... the only ready cash that Sarah may have is probably only the recent takings from the business/shop....I also noticed that one of our local posters says the shop was closed all of last week.
I find it a bit strange that shop was still trading after owner vanished and daughter carries on as per normal, business as usual.

Does SR really buys into Dads story 'kr went for a walk to clear her head' and believes KR encountered random stranger who was in a mood to kill random woman that morning for no reason and then take her 50km away to dump her between 2 logs, that is a lot of effort and risk on killers part

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Having an affair isn't rape, 2 people agreed on going ahead with it.
Do we know KRs age when it happened?

It's rape if the child is underage. Simples!

Attachments

• IMG_1472.JPG
    IMG_1472.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 22
The shop isn't closed. It's well and truly still open but SR hasn't been there all week. Prior to that she was there everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shop isn't closed. It's well and truly still open but SR hasn't been there all week. Prior to that she was there everyday

Thanks for clarifying. I would imagine SR is grieving the loss of her mother :(

If SR doesn't have a job other than running the store, wouldn't her dad be helping her financially? Maybe the is for funeral costs which are expensive? I'm not surprised the store is closed after Karen's remains were recovered recently. SR may have thought her mother had run off and was somewhere else, but her death has now been confirmed.
I don't think the '' page set up for Sarah would have anything to do with Karen's funeral expenses....I don't know if Borce can help Sarah financially, as she will need cash for herself and I don't expect the business/shop being open in the weeks ahead..MOO

I was actually replying to didi's post, however thank you for your reply.

So let's just talk about Australia and forget the rest of the world at this point in time. I wonder how many female teachers there are? I wonder how many male teachers there are?

I wonder how many of them have had sexual relationships with students? Not just an odd one here and there. How many? What is the actual number or ratio?

Generalisations can be very dangerous (and slanderous) statements. I'm happy to wait until you get faster internet for the stats. :)

No I don't have any stats. My 'many' is based on what I've read from time to time in the media. It's really not uncommon. Male teacher's included. My point was that Woman are more than capable of having a relationship with a teenage boy. When its a teacher its more reportable in the media I guess...

ETA. If you do a google search there are plenty of results. I was going to copy and paste a heap of links but I have incredibly slow internet...

I don't think the '' page set up for Sarah would have anything to do with Karen's funeral expenses....I don't know if Borce can help Sarah financially, as she will need cash for herself and I don't expect the business/shop being open in the weeks ahead..MOO

If people set up a account don't they usually say what it's for to encourage others to give to their worthwhile cause for whatever that is?

Holey moley! When was rape mentioned? Must've missed that post, thank heavens. (Actually it would be helpful if you could 'Reply with quote' so we can see to whom you're replying).

Are you still saying that AR & KR had 'an affair'? If so, could you please provide more information and links? TIA

Having an affair isn't rape, 2 people agreed on going ahead with it.
Do we know KRs age when it happened?

So true, he used very different words.
AR says a lot. Wasn't he also stating on how he was going to runaway with KR and head into the sunset and live happily ever after? Why would you do that if claiming that someone raped you when you were 15? You would be running for the hills IMO.

I can't find Karen's page. Anyone any ideas pweese?

I thought that one of the local posters said that Sarah was working on her own in the shop.

Yes it seems a bit strange to have a page for her. Surely BR would be responsible for funeral expenses? SR is an adult with no dependents, so it's quite perplexing, unless it was just a knee-jerk reaction by a well meaning friend who felt the need to do something.

When one person does not agree to sex

As well as age limits, the law says that two people can’t have sex unless they both agree (consent).

If you don’t agree and someone threatens you or touches you sexually they are breaking the law. This is called sexual assault.

Sexual assault includes rape, incest and sexual offences against adults and children.

It is also sexual assault if:

you agreed but then changed your mind, and the other person knows or should have known this and continues when you don’t want them to
https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/find-legal-answers/sex-and-law

AR says a lot. Wasn't he also stating on how he was going to runaway with KR and head into the sunset and live happily ever after? Why would you do that if claiming that someone raped you when you were 15? You would be running for the hills IMO.

Depends what crap his dealer has mixed with the ice as to what the voices say to him I guess, makes it hard to believe.

Depends what crap his dealer has mixed with the ice as to what the voices say to him I guess, makes it hard to believe.
My ex MIL used to say people that did drugs left themselves open to possession by demonic spirits, and long ago they used to believe mental illness was that too. I think the catholic church still practices exorcism as well, so maybe there is something in that? But that's a whole other topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413