Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we talking about student teacher relationships, sure it happens, most of it is kept secret for obvious reasons, not everything that happens in the world ends in msm or Facebook.

<modsnip>

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

BBM

Mr Rickard&#8217;s story may not provide the answer they are looking for.

But police appear to be listening when he insists &#8220;none of it is as it seems&#8221;.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

The question is just what is the situation that is not as it seems.

For Karen, even though i didn't know you
[video=youtube;B9g35fMP8u0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9g35fMP8u0[/video]

I for one will be hoping for a confession during the service, wouldn't that be something else, hey, if perpetrator walks up to pulpit and spills the beans ...... h'mm, wonder if that's ever actually happened &#129300;

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I am praying that AR will get a good night's sleep tonight and stay off the ice completely....otherwise I am afraid of what might happen at Karen's funeral tomorrow.

I am praying that AR will get a good night's sleep tonight and stay off the ice completely....otherwise I am afraid of what might happen at Karen's funeral tomorrow.

Yes please, lets hope so, for the sake of his sister at least, he could maintain some dignity.

My guess is AR will be on pipe tomorrow or needle, it is big occasion that requires big hit, these people need it just to be normal, not high but normal.

Ar can't be trusted, highly volatile and unpredictable individual

What does BBM mean?

You know what I find really strange about this whole situation? I don't think borce is a "bad" person..
From all accounts he sounds like he was gentle and quite supportive husband. Nothing suggests otherwise, other than icy pole's rants. [emoji849]

Their financial situation is very common in Australia families living beyond their means.

Whatever happened must have been very sad ending for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one will be hoping for a confession during the service, wouldn't that be something else, hey, if perpetrator walks up to pulpit and spills the beans ...... h'mm, wonder if that's ever actually happened &#65533;&#65533;

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I remeber the bugged flowers at Allison B-D's funeral ...

The Australian12:00AM August 27, 2016
Uber to check on Borce Ristevski car trips
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...5592a6ac7e4825

The Weekend Australian can reveal that Mr Ristevski &#8212; the last person to see her alive &#8212; has hired law firm Stary Norton *Halphen, headed by one of Melbourne&#8217;s top criminal defence lawyers, Rob Stary, to represent him.......
and he&#8217;s fully co-operated with police,&#8221; Ms Ljubicic said.
She declined to comment on Mr Ristevski&#8217;s work driving for Uber or the content of his statement.

When the word "fully" enters a statement in conjunction with co-operation always take note. It reveals that there are other levels of co-operation in the mind of the person talking, which makes it sensitive. Why it is, may later be known. It is unnecessary to add this word. The law of economy tells us the shortest sentence is the best. It's concise and to the point. The more unnecessary words added the weaker the statement becomes.

What does BBM mean?

You know what I find really strange about this whole situation? I don't think borce is a "bad" person..
From all accounts he sounds like he was gentle and quite supportive husband. Nothing suggests otherwise, other than icy pole's rants. [emoji849]

Their financial situation is very common in Australia families living beyond their means.

Agree, he doesn't strike me as vicious psychopath like some gangland figures who can kill in cold blood, he is more like a hard-working family man who tried everything to to live high life, he wasn't doin well lately but he was doing his best.
Now he found himself in this messy predicament which was probably freaky accident followed by cover up, when something like that happens you gotta think fast and brain freezes.
Feel sorrie for everyone in R family because they looked all good not so long ago.

The Australian12:00AM August 27, 2016
Uber to check on Borce Ristevski car trips
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...5592a6ac7e4825

The Weekend Australian can reveal that Mr Ristevski &#8212; the last person to see her alive &#8212; has hired law firm Stary Norton *Halphen, headed by one of Melbourne&#8217;s top criminal defence lawyers, Rob Stary, to represent him.......
and he&#8217;s fully co-operated with police,&#8221; Ms Ljubicic said.
She declined to comment on Mr Ristevski&#8217;s work driving for Uber or the content of his statement.

When the word "fully" enters a statement in conjunction with co-operation always take note. It reveals that there are other levels of co-operation in the mind of the person talking, which makes it sensitive. Why it is, may later be known. It is unnecessary to add this word. The law of economy tells us the shortest sentence is the best. It's concise and to the point. The more unnecessary words added the weaker the statement becomes.

Police deny bid to muzzle family of Karen Ristevski
The Australian August 24, 2016

A split has emerged between Victoria Police and the husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski, with the force denying it wants the family to stop talking to the media.

In remarks published yesterday, Borce Ristevski said he had not made a fresh appeal for information about the disappearance of his wife eight weeks ago *because police had &#8220;strongly recommend(ed)&#8221; not speaking to the media.
However, a Victoria Police spokeswoman denied the family was advised to keep quiet. &#8220;Police are not in a position to restrict anyone from speaking to the media,&#8221; she said.

What does BBM mean?

Bolded by me

Agree, he doesn't strike me as vicious psychopath like some gangland figures who can kill in cold blood, he is more like a hard-working family man who tried everything to to live high life, he wasn't doin well lately but he was doing his best.
Now he found himself in this messy predicament which was probably freaky accident followed by cover up, when something like that happens you gotta think fast and brain freezes.
Feel sorrie for everyone in R family because they looked all good not so long ago.

They might have looked all good. But they really weren't. Massive past debts hanging over their heads, caveat on their home because they weren't paying their bills, money severely drained because they all poured large sums into the failed businesses.
But still buying fancy cars, nice house, nice clothes, sending Sarah to an expensive private school, when they owed a lot of money.

Seems it was all a pretense.

And now someone sets up a crowdfunding account for Sarah. Why? Probably because there is no available money for her to proceed with whatever.

Police deny bid to muzzle family of Karen Ristevski
The Australian August 24, 2016

A split has emerged between Victoria Police and the husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski, with the force denying it wants the family to stop talking to the media.

In remarks published yesterday, Borce Ristevski said he had not made a fresh appeal for information about the disappearance of his wife eight weeks ago *because police had “strongly recommend(ed)” not speaking to the media.
However, a Victoria Police spokeswoman denied the family was advised to keep quiet. “Police are not in a position to restrict anyone from speaking to the media,” she said.

Thank You

Hi All,
Thankyou to everyone for their insight. First post. I am still wondering about motive as I can't see how murder would solve financial issues.

"You know what I find really strange about this whole situation? I don't think borce is a "bad" person..
From all accounts he sounds like he was gentle and quite supportive husband. Nothing suggests otherwise, other than icy pole's rants."
I agree with the above and we have yet to hear reports of DA. So I ask myself what has caused B to snap? Just wondering how much the ant story has actually impacted the marriage.
It seems to me, from reading of other cases of men who have killed their wives that there is usually an indication of previous violence in the relationship. MOO

Hi All,
Thankyou to everyone for their insight. First post. I am still wondering about motive as I can't see how murder would solve financial issues.

"You know what I find really strange about this whole situation? I don't think borce is a "bad" person..
From all accounts he sounds like he was gentle and quite supportive husband. Nothing suggests otherwise, other than icy pole's rants."
I agree with the above and we have yet to hear reports of DA. So I ask myself what has caused B to snap? Just wondering how much the ant story has actually impacted the marriage.
It seems to me, from reading of other cases of men who have killed their wives that there is usually an indication of previous violence in the relationship. MOO

Hi timezone. Welcome :)

I think huge financial pressures can cause an amazing amount of stress in a marriage. Especially when the pressures seem to have gone on for a prolonged period of time, as theirs seem to have done.

Nothing was going particularly right for them. Low incomes, big bills, caveat on the house. Were they at risk of losing cars because they perhaps couldn't keep their lease/loan payments up? Were they at risk of losing the house because of arrears in mortgage payments?

I think police have probably had forensic accountants pouring over their financial situation during this investigation, and we will hear a lot more about that when the time comes for a trial.

Thanks for the welcome SouthAussie,
A lot of marriages with financial and other stresses end in divorce... I am puzzled as to what would make a seemingly mild mannered man turn to murder?
It seems that there is a lot more lurking beneath the surface.

I think he's sucking on that pipe.
The ants nest is being stirred.
Bad timing.

There are some stats here about motives for murder. Older stats, but they are the only Aussie ones I could find with a quick look.

.... female victims of homicide are overwhelmingly most likely to have been killed as a result of a domestic argument and/or the breakdown of a relationship.

2gufuok.jpg

http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/cfi/101-120/cfi110.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members