Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He AR that is, talks big but is a weasel IMO

How do you get to that place........ by being enabled.

Rewards for bad behavior. ....just reinforce it.

Definitely time for him to "Man Up" though ......
I was a drug addict at 14 no ones fault but my own. Never blamed anyone and never asked anyone for help I cleaned myself up over a few years in mid 20s. Still have many friends still addicted and some that died from drugs. AR burnt his bridges his old enough to wake up plus he was old enough to know better when he started taking drugs.

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

I was a drug addict at 14 no ones fault but my own. Never blamed anyone and never asked anyone for help I cleaned myself up over a few years in mid 20s. Still have many friends still addicted and some that died from drugs. AR burnt his bridges his old enough to wake up plus he was old enough to know better when he started taking drugs.

Congratulations on your sobriety, and good for you to have turned your life around, you must be very proud of your achievements. I'm sure it's no easy path to walk.
And i totally agree with what you say.

Congratulations on your sobriety, and good for you to have turned your life around, you must be very proud of your achievements. I'm sure it's no easy path to walk.
And i totally agree with what you say.
It was hard but I finally realized I didn't want to end up like alot of the people I meet.

There have been many reports of Female school teachers having affairs with their teen students. I dont think its predominant behaviour in Teachers, its just reported in the media more. It's completely plausible that KR had an affair with a young AR!

My partner had a brief romance with his history teacher 5 years after he left school. My son is a music teacher (music) for an all girls catholic college at the end of the street........recently engaged, he was surprised how aggressive young women can be. Call me stupid, and yes it is possible that an intimate relationship occurred between Karen and AR, still find it a long bow.

Maybe.....

15 is a young age....

Different people. ....different circumstances...

I try to not judge too much ...... why people self medicate is a really hard one.....

Fall into wrong crowd...
Try for fun...
Escape.....

The one thing I have learnt is once addicted.....even if intial reasons are resolved....influence no longer there...

Addiction to the feeling of the substance is still there....

AR's ex went into quite some detail about it all early on. Not sure if any of its in the earlier threads.

I don't think ARs ex has ever been identified on msm per say.

Nor do I think it was discussed on earlier threads....

I may be wrong. .....

Karinna ...... I think ink is just pointing out that young women in their twenties have been known to carry on affairs with younger men ..... there have been a few msm reports of school teachers having done so .....so probs just an example.

I don't think Karen was ever a school teacher.

Thanks Puggle!

How was BR and KR enabling AR? The car may have been given to AR so he had transport to get to wherever he was attending rehab for his drug addiction. The $$$ were given to pay for rehab. (?) several times. I have nothing bad to say about BR and KR, who sound like they did everything in their power to help AR over the years. I believe CR when he states AR used and abused them. I do not feel sorry for AR, obviously, BR and KR had, had enough of his scheming ways (I believe him to be very cunning), most, if not all, drug addicts will lie through their teeth to get what they want. They destroy everything in their path including their own family members. Well that's my opinion. I did type a novel 2 hours ago but I lost it before I could send :gaah: Am enjoying reading everyone's input and although I disagree with several, I respect everyone's opinion. :D

How was BR and KR enabling AR? The car may have been given to AR so he had transport to get to wherever he was attending rehab for his drug addiction. The $$$ were given to pay for rehab. (?) several times. I have nothing bad to say about BR and KR, who sound like they did everything in their power to help AR over the years. I believe CR when he states AR used and abused them. I do not feel sorry for AR, obviously, BR and KR had, had enough of his scheming ways (I believe him to be very cunning), most, if not all, drug addicts will lie through their teeth to get what they want. They destroy everything in their path including their own family members. Well that's my opinion. I did type a novel 2 hours ago but I lost it before I could send :gaah: Am enjoying reading everyone's input and although I disagree with several, I respect everyone's opinion. :D

CR did say they gave him cars and he just wrecked them. So I was thinking why keep giving.
imo

I agree. The only missing link is what his childhood was like before Karen and Borce took him in. But either way, whether it was good or whether he felt inferiorities due to unknown factors - as an adult, like Inspector Montalbano, he could choose to turn his life around and not be a destructive ice addict.

CR did say they gave him cars and he just wrecked them. So I was thinking why keep giving.
imo

Possibly because they hoped that if they tried and tried and tried again, showed him they weren't giving up on him, that his effort would match theirs?

AR
2 kids=grandparent dynamic

ipad betraying me causing weird prose

AR
2 kidsg
randparent dynamic
ipad betraying me

Good thought, possum. There would be a definite need to keep those youngsters out of this ugly picture.
Is that why Sarah said she was an only child?
Embarrassment about Ant. Protection for his younger children.

Good thought, possum. There would be a definite need to keep those youngsters out of this ugly picture.
Is that why Sarah said she was an only child?
Embarrassment about Ant. Protection for his younger children.
Is that why AR was given so many chances? Because he is the father of their grandchildren?
(rebooted)

Is that why AR was given so many chances? Because he is the father of their grandchildren?
(rebooted)

Consideration for the grandchildren would certainly be a big incentive for loving grandparents to keep on trying.
Trying to help him straighten up, because he probably can't even see his children, nor they him, (at least not unsupervised, and maybe not at all) with his drug and criminal activities.
And he definitely wouldn't be able to help raise them and be a part of their everyday lives.

Hey soso, even CR seems a bit sus.
IMHO.
I'm totalled about this mob.

Yes that text that we did not see.
How would you know AR meant a $1300 firearm.
Did AR really believe CR could provide one.
I am sure LE have looked into the validity of that.
imo

How much can all this end up costing​ BR, assuming it goes all the way through the court system?

Ballpark figures

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members