Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm a first time poster, but have been reading along for months. Take from this what you will. I am not sure if it is to do with this case.

Did anyone hear the rumor file on 3aw this morning at about 7.10am?
my alarm has just gone on so I was a bit sleepy. Something like police found something during a murder investigation that would explain being caught in headlights late at night.
Did anyone else hear it too? Or did I just imagine it?
Yes, Jobby6, I heard the rumour, came from Ross, about a plantation being discovered during a search .... I think he was referring to this case, not sure, something about two blokes caught in the dark like deers in the headlights

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hi, been following for a while too. Just saw in a 9 news article from this morning that karens body had been burnt and hadn't heard this information before in the media. Maybe why there's been no arrest so far if there's lack of evidence? Very, very sad. Hope today is a celebration of Karens life for all who loved her. RIP

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Yes, Jobby6, I heard the rumour, came from Ross, about a plantation being discovered during a search .... I think he was referring to this case,

Interesting,

I can think of 2 major Hooch plantations operating in out area in the past; talking around 30 years back.

Both of those were father & son operations; ages 20-30, & 50-60's age brackets.
The fathers were well known & respected in the district in both cases.

My best mate at the time was a local Copper, & there were many raids including visits by PolAir, but they never managed a bust.

So if a plantation had be discovered, it could well be one of these father/son operations.

I've thought that in the morning if the garage doors were open and the internal door open then sounds could have drifted.
I also wonder if any fighting was a regular occurrence.

I still can't forget SR reaction when BR was asked did you kill your wife.
I think BR has a short fuse.

According to BR these arguments had happened before. He said they had an argument and she went for a walk to clear her head and had done this before but always came back. How many times had she done this, 1, 2, 10, 20, 100?

Ms Ristevski’s badly burnt body was found at Macedon Regional Park on February 20, after she was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home on June 29.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...evski-amid-murder-mystery#YY6tkcwdhS75zkm5.99
Wow.. when i first read that VR was at the burnt down resturant I thought maybe he had been trying to burn her handbag and its contents. But what if it was her body which is a grisly thought.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I think a staff writer at 9 News has made an awful mistake here. Nobody else has reported this, and if this is something they had discovered whilst investigating it would be big news, not just a description in an article about the funeral.

IMO someone has mistakenly said "badly burnt" instead of 'badly decomposed' as has been repeatedly reported.

Ms Ristevski’s badly burnt body was found at Macedon Regional Park on February 20, after she was last seen leaving her Avondale Heights home on June 29.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...evski-amid-murder-mystery#YY6tkcwdhS75zkm5.99

Interesting,

I can think of 2 major Hooch plantations operating in out area in the past; talking around 30 years back.

Both of those were father & son operations; ages 20-30, & 50-60's age brackets.
The fathers were well known & respected in the district in both cases.

My best mate at the time was a local Copper, & there were many raids including visits by PolAir, but they never managed a bust.

So if a plantation had be discovered, it could well be one of these father/son operations.
Ya can't help bad luck, h'mm!

I think a staff writer at 9 News has made an awful mistake here. Nobody else has reported this, and if this is something they had discovered whilst investigating it would be big news, not just a description in an article about the funeral.

IMO someone has mistakenly said "badly burnt" instead of 'badly decomposed' as has been repeatedly reported.

I hope so, sleep. But didn't we read somewhere else prior to this about signs of burning?

Wow.. when i first read that VR was at the burnt down resturant I thought maybe he had been trying to burn her handbag and its contents. But what if it was her body which is a grisly thought.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Be interesting to know if there was evidence of fresh burning, as the restaurant burned down 3 years ago. What was in those two evidence bags?

There have also been rumours of police interest in a burned-out restaurant on Blackhill Road, which neighbours say is a magnet for criminal activity.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...th-a-sinister-reputation-20161220-gtf014.html

The Australian reports he allegedly claimed a psychic told him to visit the restaurant, which burnt down about three years ago.
It is believed Vasko told family members that was the reason he was at the restaurant, after locals claimed to see him there a number of different times.

http://www.news.com.au/news/mystery...t/news-story/f88756de58fb638dab11ce6f9106997f

I hope so, sleep. But didn't we read somewhere else prior to this about signs of burning?

The only burning I recall is the restaurant that VR visited. Off to have a search ..........

I truly hope this didn't happen to Karen.

Wonder if MSN has confused Karen Ristevski case with Karen Checuti's case for which committal hearing is March 8th?
Move evidence needed for this new allegation IMO.

If so, let's hope that their article is edited. We'll have to keep our eyes on that.

Brilliant deduction, sleepinoz!

Photo of where Karen was found in this article. Looks a bit charred to me?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29166...ter-she-vanished-amid-fears-she-was-murdered/

Thanks, Morrisa! Yes. The inner side of the trunk looks charred, and there looks like patches of black ash on the ground, too. Plus ash has fallen into the spot where Karen was removed from - perhaps after she was removed?

Let's hope that was all pre-existing charring, before Karen was placed there. Though it is strange that no charring appears on the external part of the trunk, just the inner side where Karen apparently was placed. Makes me think of Stephanie Scott's case.

I so hope this didn't happen to Karen! So disrespectful to a person's remains. Just cover-your-arse tactics, dispose-of-the-evidence ways, by a murderer.

hs72iu.jpg

Thanks, Morrisa! Yes. The inner side of the trunk looks charred, and there looks like patches of black ash on the ground, too. Plus ash has fallen into the spot where Karen was removed from - perhaps after she was removed?

Let's hope that was all pre-existing charring, before Karen was placed there. Though it is strange that no charring appears on the external part of the trunk, just the inner side where Karen apparently placed. Makes me think of Stephanie Scott's case.

I so hope this didn't happen to Karen! So disrespectful to a person's remains. Just cover-your-arse tactics, dispose-of-the-evidence ways, by a murderer.

hs72iu.jpg

If that is charring, it does not look 'recent', as there are some tufts of green grass emerging from below one side of the fallen trunks/branches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.