Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that article....

I think I understood what he was talking about regarding the Broadmeadows shop...

Basically...maybe... He was saying they leased it based on figures given to them by centre management of what they should expect to receive as profit/sales.

When that wasn't the case.... they refused to meet rent demands, hence a dispute between them and Management ensured......But this is business.

Im guessing the Ristevskis in the long run won this dispute as they closed the shop...and still have a home.

I'm not that knowledgeable on retail business side of things..... maybe someone that has better knowledge on such things could comment.

Thanks Westside_Sleuth. Some of the theories bandied about here, albeit hyperthetical, are just ridiculous. Mafia, loan sharks, the infamous 'they'. Seriously??

If any of these types were involved in Karen's murder (and IMO the police do believe Karen was murdered), her body would never have been found, ever!

IMO Karen was murdered by her husband in a fit of rage with no premediation whatsoever. BR then enlisted his brother VR to assist with the disposal of Karen's body, which was hidden elsewhere before it was eventually dumped where it was found.

The loan sharks was brought up by the media.... thats why some "here" have been exploring it...

No stone unturned theory ...even if it seems far out there...

Another thing I noticed about this presser, the police usually provide some kind of support and protection for the family. But in this case, they just sort of left them to the wolves - even though there was at least one detective at the scene. Interesting.

v44avr.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ourne-woman-Karen-Ristevski-murdered-her.html

IMO

Borce looks so guilty.

To me, it looks like both. Sarah upset and stressed to the max, Borce looking like he's about to blow.

It was a "wow" moment.....

That reporter got bagged out big time for asking that question.....was the first time I have ever seen anything like it.

I'm not sure how anyone in that situation is supposed to respond... they would be analysed a thousand different ways no matter how they responded I guess..

IMO

Borce looks so guilty.

I keep thinking of that John Sharpe guy....all the little weasle did was cry and look hopelessly pathetic in interviews ...... and he killed his wife with a spear gun...

Borce to me looks angry...angry and indignant that someone dared to ask him that question..

Like I said .... people can all look at the same pic and come up with different opinions on what they mean...... very subjective unfortunately.

This article ...... mentions that a caveat was put on their house by Lenders...

In past articles it was mentioned the caveat was put on the house by the management of Broadmeadows shopping centre...being Vicinity and Perpetual.

Articles that mentioned a caveat on the Ristevski family home did indeed name Vicinity and Perpetual & stated that the caveat arose due to non-payment of rent at the Broadmeadows Bella Blue store.

I'm pretty sure that many months ago a member here did a title search on the property, which verified the entities responsible & also found that the caveat has either lapsed or been lifted.

Perhaps another caveat was lodged since then & a title search by a journalist uncovered a new caveat in the name of a 'notorious loan shark'? This would explain both the recent statements regarding a caveat by a lender & the mention of loan sharks in the media.

All of that said, whilst I agree that keeping an open mind is important, I doubt a loan shark or associate thereof is directly responsible for Karen's murder.

Whilst on the subject of the Ristevski finances, a post here in the past week asked if there was a mortgage on the a Ristevski home. When I was reading relevant news articles from last year, it was stated that the home is mortgaged with Westpac.

hey, new here! Just wondering are there any medical reports/ cs photos or anything detailing how karen was found? I know it's been characterised by the NZ herald as "the crime scene indicated the suspected murder seemed 'personal' and 'unplanned'." but i'm just wondering what that is based off? assuming of course that remains would be too degraded for forensic pathology but mostly a forensic anthropologist to analyse... i have only seen the log photo and am just wondering if there are any others out there.
thanks heaps.

Articles that mentioned a caveat on the Ristevski family home did indeed name Vicinity and Perpetual & stated that the caveat arose due to non-payment of rent at the Broadmeadows Bella Blue store.

I'm pretty sure that many months ago a member here did a title search on the property, which verified the entities responsible & also found that the caveat has either lapsed or been lifted.

Perhaps another caveat was lodged since then & a title search by a journalist uncovered a new caveat in the name of a 'notorious loan shark'? This would explain both the recent statements regarding a caveat by a lender & the mention of loan sharks in the media.

All of that said, whilst I agree that keeping an open mind is important, I doubt a loan shark or associate thereof is directly responsible for Karen's murder.

Whilst on the subject of the Ristevski finances, a post here in the past week asked if there was a mortgage on the a Ristevski home. When I was reading relevant news articles from last year, it was stated that the home is mortgaged with Westpac.

Thanks Amalgam...

The caveat being lifted ... it makes sense to me, even though I have no business experience. .....

I once worked @ a real estate agency (just reception) but noticed. ...the agent would advertise as part of the sales pitch on a property (business) the approximate rate of $$ return on the business...

Im guessing...a buyer...or renter...would have a legal leg to stand on if those projected figures were inflated...leaving them unable to meet rent.

Yeah not sure where the Loan shark thing entered....this is only new...I think only two news agencies have mentioned it....... Maybe I will email the reporters and asks for clarification.....

Won't hold my breath on an answer though. .....

Yeah not sure where the Loan shark thing entered....this is only new...I think only two news agencies have mentioned it....... Maybe I will email the reporters and asks for clarification.....

Won't hold my breath on an answer though. .....

I found three news agencies mentioning it - The Age, news.com.au & the Daily Mail, the relevant paragraph being almost identical in each instance, however the Daily Mail called it a 'lender caveat' rather than a caveat by a lender (not sure if there's any difference).

A fresh title search on their property would be useful, but I don't have the full address.

I found three news agencies mentioning it - The Age, news.com.au & the Daily Mail, the relevant paragraph being almost identical in each instance, however the Daily Mail called it a 'lender caveat' rather than a caveat by a lender (not sure if there's any difference).

A fresh title search on their property would be useful, but I don't have the full address.

23 Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights..

hey, new here! Just wondering are there any medical reports/ cs photos or anything detailing how karen was found? I know it's been characterised by the NZ herald as "the crime scene indicated the suspected murder seemed 'personal' and 'unplanned'." but i'm just wondering what that is based off? assuming of course that remains would be too degraded for forensic pathology but mostly a forensic anthropologist to analyse... i have only seen the log photo and am just wondering if there are any others out there.
thanks heaps.

Hi Leesha...

There hasnt been any other crime scence photos that I am aware of other than the fallen forked tree trunk.

I would speculate the unplanned and personal comments could be attributed to profiling the crime scene......Not sure specifically what insider knowledge leads to the "Personal".....

IMO .... and only my opinion...the unplanned would be because of the geography of where she was found. The location although rural, is still within close proximity to houses......so not a well thought out spot to hide a body...rushed most likely.

thanks heaps, that makes a lot of sense and i totally agree... definitely rushed.
ugh its so frustrating waiting for info and arrests hahaha
thanks heaps!

thanks heaps.
The police hace also stated that they believe it was unplanned. I actually wondered if that said that to encourage someone to confess it was an accident.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...secution-top-lawyer-says-20170223-gujq1x.html

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The police hace also stated that they believe it was unplanned. I actually wondered if that said that to encourage someone to confess it was an accident.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...secution-top-lawyer-says-20170223-gujq1x.html

It is logical to conclude that it was unplanned by looking at location of disposed body, in case of planned murder the body would never be found, so many ways to do it

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Yes I know it has been said his phoned pinged but it hasn't been said what time it pinged. Has it?

That is a very important point as it may not be consistent with his drive to correct the fuel gauge. BUT I do wonder why KR's mobile phone was in the car if she was already dead. Was it in her pocket and BR did not realise that?

It is logical to conclude that it was unplanned by looking at location of disposed body, in case of planned murder the body would never be found, so many ways to do it

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk
Hmm i have to disagree there. I think lots of planned murders end up with the body being found

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/3f899ffa336bfa0768464faa134025eb

Surreal twist as family, friends ignore suspicions to mourn Ristevski
March 9, 2017

The family spokesperson Karen's aunt Patricia Gray, was absent from her nieces funeral .

Stephen Williams, was the 2nd speaker, saying he always looked up to his older sister. His girlfriend stood beside him for support.

He recalled how Karenhelped him get through the death of their parents and tears flowed.

Mr Williams told his sister he would “see you soon” tears flowing. Before softly saying he had some “unfinished business” here on earth.

What do you think his "unfinished business" is?

Haven't actually seen a direct quote from police in this case for a very long time....so I'd speculate this is just a journo spin.....

Last quoted police statement was the speculation wasn't helping their case or invesigation...

That is a very important point as it may not be consistent with his drive to correct the fuel gauge. BUT I do wonder why KR's mobile phone was in the car if she was already dead. Was it in her pocket and BR did not realise that?

This is a big sticking point for me.....

His phone being switched off for two hours is highly suspicious...

Does that indicate some suspect behaviour?? .... IMO yes..

Yet... that behaviour shows thought........why wasn't the same thought applied to her phone.

Its a big question mark in my mind......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16