Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does SR actually live at home all the time seeing as she has a boyfriend? She might come & go from the family home as a lot of young people do?

She supposedly came home at 7pm and found out her mother was missing. I don't think she would be going anywhere after that.

Data from Ms Ristevski's mobile phone was traced to a tower on the Calder Highway near Gisborne, not far from Mount Macedon and 40 kilometres north-west of her family home, just hours after she vanished.

On the same night, Mr Ristevski's phone was detected by another tower on Calder Highway near Diggers Rest.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...-car-removed-or-fell-off-20170223-guk1y3.html

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/body-discovered-in-bushland-may-be-missing-karen-ristevski/news-story/3333d34cfb7d03f8e4abcecbe2c2fa58[/url]

Mobile phone records reportedly showed Ms Ristevski as close as 12km from where the body was found yesterday when she disappeared and also detailed Mr Ristevski having been about 33km away.

Do you know that where is says - that the corner of Loch Road and Salisbury Road Mount Macedon to a random address Welcome street Diggers Rest is abt 30km.

I keep thinking about the "I am an only child" statement.

Maybe Borce has/is explaining his night time trip as a visit to his wayward son.

When did AR's social media rants start ?
imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/body-discovered-in-bushland-may-be-missing-karen-ristevski/news-story/3333d34cfb7d03f8e4abcecbe2c2fa58[/url]

Mobile phone records reportedly showed Ms Ristevski as close as 12km from where the body was found yesterday when she disappeared and also detailed Mr Ristevski having been about 33km away.

Do you know that where is says - that the corner of Loch Road and Salisbury Road Mount Macedon to a random address Welcome street Diggers Rest is abt 30km.

Maybe Borce has/is explaining his night time trip as a visit to his wayward son.

When did AR social media rants start ?
imo

Around 1:30am from memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply based on her phone ping ..... My gut says something happened up that way...Diggers/Gisborne......not at Avondale Heights.

If a murder took place within the home unseen by anyone ....

there is some time to think. Today phones are an extention of most individuals .... surely that would be the one thing .....

if you were trying for misdirection....you wouldn't have the phone anywhere near....have it placed going in the direction of ... dump site

He had a mighty big river behind his house ....throwing the phone in the river would have played better into the theory something happened to her after going out for a walk

Just an opinion....

That makes me wonder if BR took two trips up the Calder that day. When reminded of the pings, he tries to explain them by remembering a drive he took in Karen's car between 10:30am and about midday. Yet that Age article and a few others say his phone pinged there at night.

Perhaps there was a trip during the day to find a disposal site and/or dispose of possessions, and another at night to dispose of Karen's body. Or perhaps an attempt to dispose by day, lost his nerve due to fear of being sighted & came back at night?

Im confused ...... I thought his admission a month or so later that......

Opps...yeah I had taken the car out for a spin between 10.30 and what was it? 12.30

Wasn't that admission to cover his bum... because the police were asking why his phone pinged out on the calder?

So isn't he essentially giving us the time frame??

Opps...yeah I had taken the car out for a spin between 10.30 and what was it? 12.30

Wasn't that admission to cover his bum... because the police were asking why his phone pinged out on the calder?

Maybe the admission wasn't to do with phone pings. Maybe it was to do with CCTV of Karens car.
Why else would he say he was in Karens car?
When he also said staff rang later that morning as she had not turned up to work.

Maybe the admission wasn't to do with phone pings. Maybe it was to do with CCTV of Karens car.
Why else would he say he was in Karens car?
When he also said staff rang later that morning as she had not turned up to work.

Yeah maybe ....

Ill go back and check some articles .... this one (link) the journo says the excuse was made after he learned of the phone pings.... but I'll check a few more articles.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...-the-bush-and-the-killer-20170221-gui614.html

Ahhh ....

See that is a great question ..... But before answering it .....

Question why you wouldn't switch Karen's phone off in the first instance....

Because a random stranger grabbed her and drove her up the Calder away from her home and husband ..ping ...ping ..ping to somewhere in the Toolern Vale area. Phone OFF. Wonder if the sim was then removed?

Ahhh ....

See that is a great question ..... But before answering it .....

Question why you wouldn't switch Karen's phone off in the first instance....

Whoever was with KR might not have thought or realised her phone was with her if in a panic mode? Was it in her jacket pocket if wearing a jacket? Was it in her Coach handbag? Of which i don't know if her phone & handbag have ever been recovered to date? And if her phone is missing can LE still obtain data ping information from KR's phone provider? otherwise they have her phone?

She supposedly came home at 7pm and found out her mother was missing. I don't think she would be going anywhere after that.

I have no idea seeing as her whereabouts were unknown at the time? And from learning her parents had argued and there could of been other possibilities at that initial time?

Yes, I think he's giving the time frame of one trip he made, but some more recent news articles say his phone pinged on the Calder on the night of the 29th of June. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...-car-removed-or-fell-off-20170223-guk1y3.html

Whether that information is reliable or not is another matter.

That could be. I also think his fuel gauge excuse is suspicious. I guess that means he wasn't out and about looking for his wife?

When did AR's social media rants start ?
imo

Yep ......

Because a random stranger grabbed her and drove her up the Calder away from her home and husband ..ping ...ping ..ping to somewhere in the Toolern Vale area. Phone OFF. Wonder if the sim was then removed?

And for sure the $850 was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member