Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/body-discovered-in-bushland-may-be-missing-karen-ristevski/news-story/3333d34cfb7d03f8e4abcecbe2c2fa58[/url]

Mobile phone records reportedly showed Ms Ristevski as close as 12km from where the body was found yesterday when she disappeared and also detailed Mr Ristevski having been about 33km away.

Do you know that where is says - that the corner of Loch Road and Salisbury Road Mount Macedon to a random address Welcome street Diggers Rest is abt 30km.

I keep thinking about the "I am an only child" statement.

Maybe Borce has/is explaining his night time trip as a visit to his wayward son.

When did AR's social media rants start ?
imo

I have trouble sometimes with my GPS tracker when I ride in the same area where Karens body was found. Its a heavy treed area - and sometimes my GPS (Map my ride app) is perfect - and other times it has trouble connecting. The same ride done twice can show a discrepancy of a few hundred metres.
Does this happen with mobile towers?
Can the ping be a little out of wack just like a GPS can be?
Perhaps putting the ping closer then what it was recorded?

I have trouble sometimes with my GPS tracker when I ride in the same area where Karens body was found. Its a heavy treed area - and sometimes my GPS (Map my ride app) is perfect - and other times it has trouble connecting. The same ride done twice can show a discrepancy of a few hundred metres.

I have no idea. It all seems so complicated to me.
This article in regard to Jill Meagher

The long arm of modern technology
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/the-long-arm-of-modern-technology-20120929-26skq.html

Sometime after the moment Ms Meagher was captured on CCTV speaking to her alleged killer, police will allege he removed the SIM card from her phone, sources told The Sunday Age yesterday.
But not before investigators used information provided by Vodafone and the operators of the CityLink tollway to narrow the search for their main suspect. The Sunday Age understands cameras on the Tullamarine Freeway may have captured footage that helped lead to Adrian Bayley's arrest.

Even though Ms Meagher's phone was low on power and had turned itself off, it could still be traced, said Nigel Phair, director of the Centre for Internet Safety at the University of Canberra and a former officer with the Australian Federal Police.
The location of common smartphones with geo-location devices, such as the iPhone or Android phones, could be traced to within a metre or so, he said. Less sophisticated mobile phones can still be tracked between transmitter towers.
''It depends on the phone and the carrier, but there's an awful lot of information coming from those phones,'' he said. ''If the phone is turned on, there's a lot more information available about its location, but even when turned off, they can give clues. Investigators may not be certain of locating the phone but there are some avenues of inquiry that may be productive.''

I would just like to mention what an amazing job "soso" has been doing with her sleuthing...:tyou:

I am semi rural and a few years ago I was having issues with getting coverage for my mobile, and it wasn't connecting to the closest tower. It was pinging to one further away, in the opposite direction. When I got my phone bill, those pages and pages of data showed I'd been to other suburbs - which was incorrect. I hadn't gone anywhere those days and neither had my phone.

Maybe he went to AR house

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

This may be a silly question...
Is it possible that AR, because of his obvious ice addiction and possible mental illness, as well as having spent 14 months in prison for assault etc, that he might be framed for Karen's murder, even though he may not be involved at all (which I don't think he is)...Diggers Rest has been mentioned a lot.

Even though Ms Meagher's phone was low on power and had turned itself off, it could still be traced'

I wonder if there's a possibility that both phones were turned off and kept pinging for whatever reason

Could explain why BR was able to forget he went for that drive if he their phones were off and 'safe'

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Another case with possibly similar circumstances... husband kills his wife then pretends she just disappeared. Body found in bushland. Wife's family straight away suspect him but to help police they play along pretending to support him - even at the funeral they are all together. This guy wasn't clever though and they got him confessing to someone who was wearing a wire

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...-held-his-hand/2008/04/11/1207856832351.html

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Is it possible that AR, because of his obvious ice addiction and possible mental illness, as well as having spent 14 months in prison for assault etc, that he might be framed for Karen's murder, even though he may not be involved at all (which I don't think he is)...Diggers Rest has been mentioned a lot.

Well if you wanted to frame someone.
He would be a good person to start with.
Gee he himself said he could not account for his whereabouts.
His ranting on social media...just wow.
The family situation, the conflict.
Sending text to BR nephew asking for one of those $1300 things.
Then to top it off trying to haggle money from ACA not 50K but 200K.
He wants to be the puppeteer I think CR said.

I can't believe it took the police so long to interview AR.;)

imo

I know when we sign up here we need to use a proper email addy not hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc .... so would BR sign up and write things to try and divert the thread? Would anyone who was in this position do that?

Only saying this as I read it on social media someone writing its so clear its BR "So obvious it's him,his spelling, language and how he'd string a sentence together" is part of what was said.

I know im not BR .... are you? :gaah:

That could be. I also think his fuel gauge excuse is suspicious. I guess that means he wasn't out and about looking for his wife?
He was looking for a bump in the road on Calder fwy, strange, plenty of speed humps in his neighborhood.

Hic cover story sucks at best, he should have seen mr Stary before he was interviewed by detectives.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

How your phone tracks your every move
This map shows a day-by-day rundown of every time Will's phone communicated with a tower for an outgoing call, a text message or an internet connection.

The markers are the locations of the cell towers his phone contacted; the lines between them show direction of travel (though not his route) based on the time of the connections.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-16/metadata-retention-privacy-phone-will-ockenden/6694152

Ahhhh.....you just reminded me....two cars were taken for testing.

We have an isider who has been doing drive by's of the home...

Has Karen's car been returned to the family.......I haven't seen any evidence of her car at the home in media pics....

Where's Karen's Car ???

I normally swing by once a week.......will have a nosey over the weekend.

So from that article looks like phones can only ping a direction you travelled in but not where you actually went.

He was looking for a bump in the road on Calder fwy, strange, plenty of speed humps in his neighborhood.

Hic cover story sucks at best, he should have seen mr Stary before he was interviewed by detectives.

Yes his story is B.S. in my opinion. So what is he hiding if that's the case?

Who knows?, only he would know what he has or hasn't done. He does sound like a violent type though, as meth addicts are.

How your phone tracks your every move
This map shows a day-by-day rundown of every time Will's phone communicated with a tower for an outgoing call, a text message or an internet connection.

The markers are the locations of the cell towers his phone contacted; the lines between them show direction of travel (though not his route) based on the time of the connections.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-16/metadata-retention-privacy-phone-will-ockenden/6694152

That is very interesting.
Thanks for posting.

AR's ex partner on FB stated that the police did not have him as a suspect and knew where he was at the time.

I know when we sign up here we need to use a proper email addy not hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc .... so would BR sign up and write things to try and divert the thread? Would anyone who was in this position do that?

Only saying this as I read it on social media someone writing its so clear its BR "So obvious it's him,his spelling, language and how he'd string a sentence together" is part of what was said.

I know im not BR .... are you? :gaah:
I used Gmail to sign up here.

You saying BR is posting on this thread?

Im not sure about that but he might be reading it and thinking about his next move.

Don't forget BR is under constant surveillance, his car gps tracked, phones tapped , Internet.. Even VPN wont help him and it's almost certain mr Stary would have advize him to keep away from internet and phones, after all he learned a lesson that switched off phone still tracks you, that's why we have sloppy 'fuel gauge' story that was made up in hurry when asked to explain pings in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member