Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Karinna it told an awful lot.

At the bottom of your link there is a link to see what you got right and wrong.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-24/metadata-what-you-found-will-ockenden/6703626
What reporter Will Ockenden's metadata reveals about his life

Yes i know. There are discrepencies with cell phone pings in other cases though. In the Steven Avery case his lawyer mentioned about how the victim was last at Avery's salvage yard, but according to her cell phone pings her last ping was 12 miles away from the Avery yard and it was debated about and some interesting posts about that.

I used Gmail to sign up here.

You saying BR is posting on this thread?

Im not sure about that but he might be reading it and thinking about his next move.

Don't forget BR is under constant surveillance, his car gps tracked, phones tapped , Internet.. Even VPN wont help him and it's almost certain mr Stary would have advize him to keep away from internet and phones, after all he learned a lesson that switched off phone still tracks you, that's why we have sloppy 'fuel gauge' story that was made up in hurry when asked to explain pings in the area

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

You never use to be able to use gmail etc to sign up here. It must have changed.

I agree he would be under constant surveillance, I saw it written that people think he is a member here on social media, which I guess is a rumour

I used Gmail to sign up here.

You saying BR is posting on this thread?

Im not sure about that but he might be reading it and thinking about his next move.

Don't forget BR is under constant surveillance, his car gps tracked, phones tapped , Internet.. Even VPN wont help him and it's almost certain mr Stary would have advize him to keep away from internet and phones, after all he learned a lesson that switched off phone still tracks you,that's why we have sloppy 'fuel gauge' story that was made up in hurry when asked to explain pings in the area

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

BBM.

Although you will find assertions to the contrary, no normal unaltered mobile phone pings towers when it is switched off.

It is true that modern smartphones don't turn off completely when you turn them 'off'. In basic terms, when they are seemingly switched off they are running a very simple low level program, that pays attention to the power button (to turn the phone on when it's pressed), and to monitor any alarms that have been set to wake the phone up when the alarm time comes.

The phone's transmitters, GPS etc are all powered down when the phone is 'off' and there will be no pings.

It would be possible to write a program for a smart phone whereby the phone stays fully functional when switched off, with the screen blanked out to make it seem like the phone is switched off. If such a program were installed, the phone would still ping towers even when off, and there would be quite an impact on battery life.

Such software is the realm of serious spies & high level surveillance/espionage.

The chances of such a program existing on Borce's phone at the time of Karen's disappearance is nil. It can safely be said the pings from Borce & Karen's phones occurred when the phones in question were switched on.

And according to msn LE have said AR is not a suspect, but they haven't stated he is not the offender/perpetrator. I guess we will see where this case goes if there are arrests?

And according to msn LE have said AR is not a suspect, but they haven't stated he is not the offender/perpetrator. I guess we will see where this case goes if there are arrests?
I hope he gets arrested I'm a bit biased since I can't stand him

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

Yes i know. There are discrepencies with cell phone pings in other cases though. In the Steven Avery case his lawyer mentioned about how the victim was last at Avery's salvage yard, but according to her cell phone pings her last ping was 12 miles away from the Avery yard and it was debated about and some interesting posts about that.

"A typical cellphone has enough power to reach a cell tower up to 45 miles away. Depending on the technology of the cellphone network, the maximum distance may be as low as 22 miles because the signal otherwise takes too long for the highly accurate timing of the cellphone protocol to work reliably. Usually cellphone signals don't reach anywhere near these maximum distances. Typical cell size outside of urban areas means cellphone signals may have to travel up to several miles."

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/far-can-cell-tower-cellphone-pick-up-signal-32124.html

45 miles = 72 km
22 miles = 35 km
several miles (3) = 4.8 km

I was thinking rings and more specifically earrings.
Do random strangers remove them?

Speaking of jewellery ..... I wonder if there is any significant value in this. Because there are beautiful diamonds from South Africa, that Mr Williams may have inherited from his own parents perhaps, or even owned some himself.
I wonder why he left all his jewellery to just Karen?

BBM
Williams, who was born in South Africa, died aged 78 with an estate of $368,492. In the will, written in 1993, Williams left the estate to his wife, Rosemary, who subsequently died. In that case, according to the will, his assets were to be converted into cash and equally divided between Mrs Ristevski and her brother, after funeral and legal expenses were paid for.

Her father requested that Mrs Ristevski keep his jewellery.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/7f5c933be3f59217befcaa7328528c0d

I know when we sign up here we need to use a proper email addy not hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc .... so would BR sign up and write things to try and divert the thread? Would anyone who was in this position do that?

Only saying this as I read it on social media someone writing its so clear its BR "So obvious it's him,his spelling, language and how he'd string a sentence together" is part of what was said.

I know im not BR .... are you? :gaah:

I think you know I'm not :tantrum:

Speaking of jewellery ..... I wonder if there is any significant value in this. Because there are beautiful diamonds from South Africa, that Mr Williams may have inherited from his own parents perhaps, or even owned some himself.

BBM
Williams, who was born in South Africa, died aged 78 with an estate of $368,492. In the will, written in 1993, Williams left the estate to his wife, Rosemary, who subsequently died. In that case, according to the will, his assets were to be converted into cash and equally divided between Mrs Ristevski and her brother, after funeral and legal expenses were paid for.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/7f5c933be3f59217befcaa7328528c0d

Yes I have wondered about that from the day I read it SA.
I wonder if there was something very special that she wore and never took off?

I still wonder why we the public even needed to know about the details of Dads will.
I guess there must be a reason?
Seems their long time lawyer has that under control.
imo

Yes I have wondered about that from the day I read it SA.
I wonder if there was something very special that she wore and never took off?

I still wonder why we the public even needed to know about the details of Dads will.
I guess there must be a reason?
Seems their long time layer has that under control.
imo

We have certainly seen more financial details released and discovered in this case than we have seen in most other cases.

And I agree, it is highly unusual for the public to hear about Karen's inheritance like this ... it is not public information that can be discovered by MSM. I wonder if it can even be published without family consent?

(Meaning Karen's brother's consent. As he was the other party to the will and her closest remaining birth relative.)

I hope he gets arrested I'm a bit biased since I can't stand him

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

I haven't read his FB rantings because i don't do FB, but just from what i have read here & in msn, he sounds like a very distasteful character. And meth addicts Ugh! After following baby Chance Walsh's case, what a nightmare with 2 meth addicts for parents. That poor little baby :(

BBM

Probably because she was his only daughter?

We have certainly seen more financial details released and discovered in this case than we have seen in most other cases.

And I agree, it is highly unusual for the public to hear about Karen's inheritance like this ... it is not public information that can be discovered by MSM. I wonder if it can even be published without family consent?

(Meaning Karen's brother's consent. As he was the other party to the will and her closest remaining birth relative.)

Yes particularly so soon after probate.
I wonder when it was actually finalised?

The Probate Registry here told me once Probate has been granted the Will becomes a matter of public record. Sadly I had to buy a copy of a Will last year

$24.50 it cost me.

Once probate has been granted, members of the public can obtain a copy of any will that has been lodged with the Probate Registry.

http://www.lawhandbook.sa.gov.au/ch36s01s07.php

Probably because she was his only daughter?

Yes. But a male (presumably male jewellery, but maybe not, if he had his mother's jewellery). Karen had a brother.

I have my mother's jewellery. But I don't have my father's. One of my brothers has that.

That is why I question the value of the jewellery. It could have been significant.

The Probate Registry here told me once Probate has been granted the Will becomes a matter of public record. Sadly I had to buy a copy of a Will last year

$24.50 it cost me.

Ah ... thank you. I didn't know that.

You never use to be able to use gmail etc to sign up here. It must have changed.

I agree he would be under constant surveillance, I saw it written that people think he is a member here on social media, which I guess is a rumour

I doubt very much that he is, because I'm sure there would be heavy surveillance, but if he, or anyone else in the family are, it would be great for them to be Verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16