Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4291890/Untold-story-Karen-Ristevski-Borce-s-romance.html

Ok so I just did some maths, if I am correct in saying that AR is 32? AR was born in 1985, this looks like KR and BR first met a year later in 1986 when she was 16, he proposed in late 80s.. Sarah was born when she was 26..

So that will clear up any confusion that I have seen re AR being result of an affair etc.. have spotted it in some posts way back...
Br was 20 when ar was born, 1 year before he met kr, it seems ar birth was unplanned, accidental, result of affair or one night stand.
Br was young and foolish man who didn't think that knocking up a girl and walking away will have devastating consequences and that recklessness will come back and bite u in di back side and he just buried a wife he likely killed and dumped in the bushes, prime suspect on the verge of being charged with murder.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

What if the pings on KR phone were manufactured by LE to media to try and stimulate some action among a suspect pool - similar to Jill Meagher/Adrian Bayley case - with no outcome?

Do you feel that someone else's phone may have pinged up the Calder besides KR's and BR's?
Well someone in the suspect pool at least.

Do you feel that someone else's phone may have pinged up the Calder besides KR's and BR's?
Well someone in the suspect pool at least.

What if only one of the was. Media is implying together (at least geography not time). It may be a manufactured rouse to stimulate a confession or at least stimulate some chatter / action..

What if only one of the was. Media is implying together (at least geography not time). It may be a manufactured rouse to stimulate a confession or at least stimulate some chatter / action..

Yes time!!!

A recent member and first time post on this case.
Lots of information and some comment about no arrest yet. I think probably at the forefront of LE's approach is to ensure evidence stacks up in court. The fairly recent case of Corryn Rayney in WA where her husband was eventually acquitted at the trial. Circumstantial evidence apparently did not prove beyond reasonable doubt of guilt. Now, her husband may well have been innocent. Or not. But in this KR case I am sure that the evidence must be compiled in a watertight way to ensure that the accused is actually guilty AND that the jury also sees it that way.
Just a thought...

Thanks...

Ewww what a filthy pig that guy was .....

Ohh what was that other guy ... killed his mum and step dad ...

Yep... your right ...I think he planned (not very well obviously) their murder and they found their bodies too..

If you have anymore ?? ...... Its good to look back to see what can be gleamed from similar or sorta similar crimes.

This is the case that came to my mind, Matthew Wales.. He had apparently planned the murder in advance but failed to realise he'd be left with two dead bodies :-/

No exact times mentioned here, but these articles (below) do state the pings happened on the same day. Probably not at the same time, imo, otherwise police could have easily mentioned that.
And Borce did not fess up about his drive until he was told about his phone pinging.

Maybe Karen's phone pinged on the way out there, and his phone (switched off for 2 hours while going up there and doing his dirty deed) pinged on the way back when he turned it back on to see if Sarah or someone had called him and was wondering where the heck he was, where Karen was .... because she couldn't reach her mother.

I don't think it all was a police ruse. Yes, they are trying to apply pressure, they want someone to come forward with more info so they give a few facts. And this stuff they have said - bits of evidence - needs to stand up in court. There does not need to be any hint of impropriety that Borce's lawyer can hammer on about to a jury.

BBM
One of the key concerns for police was that her telephone pinged off mobile phone towers on the Calder Freeway near Gisborne on the day she disappeared.
They could find no reason why she would have voluntarily gone to the area.

Much later, Mr Ristevski told police he had driven his wife's 2004 Mercedes some distance that day because it had a faulty fuel gauge and he hoped jolting it over bumps may fix the problems.
For some reason he did not mention this to police for months until he was told about the phone pinging.

http://www.standard.net.au/story/44...be-link-between-the-bush-and-the-killer/?cs=7

His mobile phone pinged near Diggers Rest, about 20km northwest of the family home and on the same day Mrs Ristevski’s phone was detected about 40km northwest of their home near Gisborne.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...h/news-story/1875f9c28ec39a2301e80b103ab996bb

So are they saying it was the covering of logs on top of the body that made it personal?

I totally get the unplanned bit.... just not understanding the personal bit though. ...

Any ideas...

My take on this death being "personal" means that it was someone Karen knew and not a stranger that did this to her.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/3333d34cfb7d03f8e4abcecbe2c2fa58

Mobile phone records reportedly showed Ms Ristevski as close as 12km from where the body was found yesterday when she disappeared and also detailed Mr Ristevski having been about 33km away.

Had not seen this article. It is rather precise.

Well that would mean KR was in close proximity to where she was taken to if her phone pinged close to the area where she was found. And BR's phone 33 kms. away? Was he out looking for her or was his phone switched off for a couple of hours and then switched back on again to get some distance?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/3333d34cfb7d03f8e4abcecbe2c2fa58

Mobile phone records reportedly showed Ms Ristevski as close as 12km from where the body was found yesterday when she disappeared and also detailed Mr Ristevski having been about 33km away.

Had not seen this article. It is rather precise.
Completely interesting, sosocurious ..... might make my way to whereis.com, it does the distance calculation when you put in your addresses, worth a look

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Data from Ms Ristevski's mobile phone was traced to a tower on the Calder Highway near Gisborne, not far from Mount Macedon and 40 kilometres north-west of her family home, just hours after she vanished.

On the same night, Mr Ristevski's phone was detected by another tower on Calder Highway near Diggers Rest.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...-car-removed-or-fell-off-20170223-guk1y3.html

That makes me wonder if BR took two trips up the Calder that day. When reminded of the pings, he tries to explain them by remembering a drive he took in Karen's car between 10:30am and about midday. Yet that Age article and a few others say his phone pinged there at night.

Perhaps there was a trip during the day to find a disposal site and/or dispose of possessions, and another at night to dispose of Karen's body. Or perhaps an attempt to dispose by day, lost his nerve due to fear of being sighted & came back at night?

That makes me wonder if BR took two trips up the Calder that day. When reminded of the pings, he tries to explain them by remembering a drive he took in Karen's car between 10:30am and about midday. Yet that Age article and a few others say his phone pinged there at night.

Perhaps there was a trip during the day to find a disposal site and/or dispose of possessions, and another at night to dispose of Karen's body. Or perhaps an attempt to dispose by day, lost his nerve due to fear of being sighted & came back at night?

If it was at night, wonder where he told Sarah he was going?

Oh boy, some of these reporters are seriously losing the plot ......'meanwhile, SR remains holed up in her family's Oakley Rd mansion'. Mansion, really .... last time I looked it was a house 🤔

Oh boy, some of these reporters are seriously losing the plot ......'meanwhile, SR remains holed up in her family's Oakley Rd mansion'. Mansion, really .... last time I looked it was a house 🤔

I don't know why they keep saying mansion and 1.1 million dollar home **** every house is nearly worth a million now in Melbourne

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

If it was at night, wonder where he told Sarah he was going?

Does SR actually live at home all the time seeing as she has a boyfriend? She might come & go from the family home as a lot of young people do?

Well that would mean KR was in close proximity to where she was taken to if her phone pinged close to the area where she was found. And BR's phone 33 kms. away? Was he out looking for her or was his phone switched off for a couple of hours and then switched back on again to get some distance?

Ahhh ....

See that is a great question ..... But before answering it .....

Question why you wouldn't switch Karen's phone off in the first instance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99