Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For heaven's sake, I DID NOT challenge him / her at all! I was simply asking a question. I was trying to clarify the poster's knowledge; nothing more, nothing less. I certainly did NOT accuse IM of denying anything! You have read something into my post that simply wasn't there.

Karinna . . . Purpleandgreen challenged Inspector M with being acquainted with AR as if Inspector M had denied it. I pointed out that on the contrary Inspector M had said that he had known AR.

The thing about him not being a registered insider was parenthetical, not what I posted to say. Recently the moderators have objected to people who weren't registered insiders giving private information about the case. Maybe that doesn't apply to Inspector M's situation; I really hadn't thought it through. I just thought that under the circumstances he might be reluctant to explain himself again, so I pointed out what went before instead of waiting for him to speak for himself, which I maybe should have done.

For heaven's sake, I DID NOT challenge him / her at all! I was simply asking a question. I was trying to clarify the poster's knowledge; nothing more, nothing less. I certainly did NOT accuse IM of denying anything! You have read something into my post that simply wasn't there.
OK, sorry, I misunderstood you.

Perhaps for exactly that reason; so that you can't make false allegations (if your allegations are false - I have no idea whether they are or not), and conversely, if you're verified, then we know that you're telling it from an inside perspective and not just making up 'what ever claims [you] like'.

I don't know enough to know the WS position on it so won't comment on that.

Why do I need to be a registered inside and I can make what ever claims I like

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

This thread is to reference posters that are posting as experts in certain areas, such as law ,psychology,LE, and we even have a resident chemist. This also applies to those that claim to be insiders to a case. Basically if any information from a particular poster is to be given more weight based on the fact that they claim to have special knowledge in any one area, we need to confirm it for the posting membership.

We ask that posters that are posting with expertise in a specific area contact Admin so they can confirm your credentials. This is 100% voluntary and no one is ever required to reveal their true identity unless they want to post as an expert. Please know that Admin does not reveal ANYONE'S identity if you should choose to be confirmed.

Perhaps for exactly that reason; so that you can't make false allegations (if your allegations are false - I have no idea whether they are or not), and conversely, if you're verified, then we know that you're telling it from an inside perspective and not just making up 'whatever you like'.

I don't know enough to know the WS position on it so won't comment on that.
What allegations did I make all I ever said was the rumor of him and his step mother have been going around for years and that his an arrogant little (modsnip)

Sent from my X9009 using Tapatalk

It appears, on surface at least that BR was involved in many businesses that failed with lot of money beung owed, yet he was showed remarkable resilience by always bouncing back and starting something new and still managing to live a good life.
You get sense he is one of these people who know how to work the system, start, fail, go in debt, restructure, repeat the process ...
I know some people in building industry who ended up being owed 10s and 100s of thousands of dollars as contractors, building company racks up debt by not paying contractors then goes insolvent, start up with new name and process continues, taking advantage of limited liability...not saying br was into it

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Seriously people? If you dont like a post just scroll on by....

:moo:

If it's me you're referring to, I don't like being misquoted. Gives people the wrong impression. That's sometimes the problem with the written word - inflections and emphases etc can't be heard, so clarifications need to be made.

Seriously people? If you dont like a post just scroll on by....

:moo:

If it's me you're referring to, I don't like being misquoted. Gives people the wrong impression. That's sometimes the problem with the written word - inflections and emphases etc can't be heard, so clarifications need to be made.
It's not us. It's the nearly-full moon.

Hey insiders , do you know what BR's theory is in regards to KR's death?
Everyone thinks it was him but BR wants us to think he is innocent so he must be pointing finger in some direction?

Same for SR, she must have some close curious friends who she talks to and want to know her story... I can't imagine her response being 'oh, my mum went for a walk and stranger grabbed her n killed her'...

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I assume Borce is the Sole Executor of Karen's Will...

If he is found guilty for Karen's murder and gets life imprisonment and is the sole beneficiary, just say, what happens with Avondale Heights house mortgage repayments, as Sarah wouln't be able to meet them financially?....

Would Sarah be forced to sell the house and downsize to something smaller and less expensive?....there would have to be special conditions in Karen's Will to cover this, you would think....

What a more tangled web this could all become....
Hopefully Karen's Will is made that Borce and Sarah are to receive equal shares.

His son would be entitled too? But borce wouldn't give up his assets if he is jailed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Sarah lives at Avondale Heights home full-time, surely she would have to know what really happened to Karen?

His son would be entitled too? But borce wouldn't give up his assets if he is jailed?

I was too afraid to mention AR in the Will..:scared::gaah::tantrum:

Why would his son be entitled, he's not related to Karen, it's Karen's will not BR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99