Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he was either at an older relatives house or sharing with an older person, I really can't see anything there that I would connect with him ..... just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yes I agree. It does look like an older person lives or did live there. imo

I totally agree. No matter some wish different which imo, doesn't make sense. I believe he isn't involved but knows something he doesn't want to know, same could be said for the daughter. It's an intolerable and unacceptable position to be in. One person could relieve them of this massive burden but I'm guessing he's thinking only of himself. JMO

I don't think anyone wishes for him to be involved or is bent on pinning this crime on him...

Just different opinions. .

Sad truth is .... it's more than likely someone who knew Karen very well that murdered her ..... my gut says unplanned .... so ...very very sad all round ...whomever is held responsible.

Does he mention Karen by name? I'm thinking "her" might be AR's mother and this is about BR not having any involvement in his childhood again.

What does anyone make out of "two outta three an[']t bad"?

Might just be referencing the Meatloaf song, ' i want you, i need you, but there aint no way I'm ever gonna love you' ...... bit of a stretch? 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Did there seem to be much interaction between BR and VR as per the photos from the funeral?

Yeah I wanna know what the two out of three means ..... maybe he could elaborate?

Yeah it really struck me as very odd when i saw it! someone commented the post asking if he was okay but he didnt respond, he has since posted other memes and stuff but nothing with any comment on it... so so strange, id love for him to complete his thoughts more often so we could actually understand things and it not be so cryptic HAHA .

Yeah I wanna know what the two out of three means ..... maybe he could elaborate?

I take it as meaning BR has so far ruined 2 out of 3 lives (the most important people to him) . Ruined AR's life and ended KR's life. The 3rd person is SR (well you could say that's ruined too!).

Looks like SR is home today a familiar Corolla is around. PM'd another member with the rego, not sure who is belongs to.

Hi Guys, been following since Karen went missing, sorry to crash but is there a thread for Samuel Thompson missing nearly a week from Brisbane? His new ford Mustang found down in Byron Bay :( just saw the presser

Hi Guys, been following since Karen went missing, sorry to crash but is there a thread for Samuel Thompson missing nearly a week from Brisbane? His new ford Mustang found down in Byron Bay :( just saw the presser

I can't see one...

Sorry.. Maybe someone here can start a thread ...

I don't know how too.

Puggle x

I just watched ch9 "In Conversation with Alex Malley"...
He interviewed Derryn Hinch (who is now an Independant Senator in Parliament)....
Derryn explained how he was imprisoned in Solitary Confinement for 2 weeks re his speaking out and hatred of paedophiles (a subject he is very passionate about)....

Guess who was 2 cells away from him in prison?....Would you believe, Adrian Bailey, who raped and murdered Jill Meagher and is serving life imprisonment....
Bailey was placed in Solitary Confinement because he was on "suicide watch" and was the most hated prisoner throughout Australia at the time in 2014.

Another beautiful lady who lost her life at the hands of this piece of filth (Adrian Bailey):sick: ..

Now Justice for Karen.. :waiting::waiting::waiting:..!!!

have you guys seen the post AR posted on fb 13 hours ago above a video about karma?

"isnt it funny not for u but u allowed ur son to be subjected to what no one should take a fall off a cliff as u stand by watching my life and potential be taken bye her with ur helping by not being able to b a man back then u fu**ing think ur a man now big shot u deserve to pay For all that u have put people thru two outta three ant bad"

?? super odd.

Thanks sooo much for sharing this!! I hear all about the "Ants nest stirring" & "Ants are marching" and comments on his FB posts, but having no access to FB, am always left in the dark.
I feel "in the loop" now! :happydance:

Thanks sooo much for sharing this!! I hear all about the "Ants nest stirring" & "Ants are marching" and comments on his FB posts, but having no access to FB, am always left in the dark.
I feel "in the loop" now! :happydance:

I have FB but can't find him

Yes, my son has it & i had a go looking for him to have a squizz, but, alas, couldn't find him either?
WS members are very generous though and may offer to PM you with the details?

His FB name isn't his full name which is why you can't find it

My daughter was just saying yesterday, that people's grammar and spelling are getting pretty sloppy, and social skills are getting poor - with the high use of messaging for everyday contact these days. If spellcheck lets it go or gets ignored, and many people do not even have grammar check activated, people just keep tapping away with no regard to what is actually correct.

And all those trophies! Apparently, at some point in his life, Ant was fairly fit and active, and someone paid for the poor neglected boy to participate in team sports. Just like all the other parents paid for participation in team sports for their children.

IthinkmyEnglandisok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member