Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the KISS theory...it makes sense....Keep it simple stupid....ahhh if life was always that simple....and it may well be...

Just for arguments sake....lol...not that I want to argue...ahh put in it another way Puggle....

Just a possible reflection/consideration of scenarios.........

Impact on this situation???.....should it be considered at all??...

Recent media ...that I have seen (watched) on sky news..... only say last account of sighting with Karlie was the police intercept at Cobber Peddy.....grrr Media!!!...no mention of last sighting at Charnwood???......grr some media say Charnwood...others...only the Cobber Pedy - Police stop...- The Police stop to make mention is interesting - if only that it makes no mention of why the stop was important...

Late 2008 Operation Madang is in operation....Did Karlie escape this scrutiny??.....they were all over the Stuart Hwy at the time she was stopped...

Already in operation ....many arrest already made...Operation Farus... "The Boss"...Brett Stevens - Drag Racing Hero....same 'The Boss" August 2008 Khandylce was captured in a pic...

https://crimecommission.gov.au/media-centre/release/australian-crime-commission-joint-media-release/sentencing-brett-stevens-qld

Arrest of Brett Stevens ......associated with operation -Golf Brazen...Arrested early 2009...

Cars being detailed and modified to accommodate secret compartments transfer drugs for sale.....

Further players....or not connected??.....court up in subsequent raids

Arrr too many links to consider.....all may be unconnected...But the whole drug running/bounty scenario....cast so many doubts...

VERY interesting train of thought Puggle!

I love the KISS theory...it makes sense....Keep it simple stupid....ahhh if life was always that simple....and it may well be...

Just for arguments sake....lol...not that I want to argue...ahh put in it another way Puggle....

Recent media ...that I have seen (watched) on sky news..... only say last account of sighting with Karlie was the police intercept at Cobber Peddy.....grrr Media!!!...no mention of last sighting at Charnwood???......grr some media say Charnwood...others...only the Cobber Pedy - Police stop...- The Police stop to make mention is interesting - if only that it makes no mention of why the stop was important...

Late 2008 Operation Madang is in operation....Did Karlie escape this scrutiny??.....they were all over the Stuart Hwy at the time she was stopped...

Already in operation ....many arrest already made...Operation Farus... "The Boss"...Brett Stevens - Drag Racing Hero....same 'The Boss" August 2008 Khandylce was captured in a pic...

https://crimecommission.gov.au/medi...nt-media-release/sentencing-brett-stevens-qld

Arrest of Brett Stevens ......associated with operation -Golf Brazen...Arrested early 2009...

Cars being detailed and modified to accommodate secret compartments transfer drugs for sale.....

Arrr too many links to consider.....all may be unconnected...But the whole drug running/bounty scenario....cast so many doubts...

So many links. Maggie...mind is swimming.....this case could be as simple as a drugged up looser losing the plot and killing Karlie then her daughter a few days later..freak in sick.....and then him thinking of a simple way to cash in...for years...the story given...suggests...an idea born from some truth...or an overactive. Intelligent source...

OR...could be a larger more complex situation....

have no idea....

But wherever an idea is suggested...such as the *Informer* ...*Carer* info....I will travel......given the info that Karlie was part of the drag racing scene...then the ??? connection to drug running....Brett Stevens "The Boss" was caught up in a drug running enterprise...he was stung early 2009.......came out that he was *supposedly* buying the ingredients used that would be used following pressing....into Ecstasy tablets...MDHA........anyone threatenng that enterprise...???....Golf Brazen operation.....apparently sorted out the who's, who.....yet those <modsnip> seem to be still living the high life.....

I waver between the two as well Puggle but can't help coming back to his predilections shall we say...and then there's the drugs again looming up...and the much maligned $25k... and the bounty...and...AAAGGH!! Time for sleep and maybe dream something useful!

So many links. Maggie...mind is swimming.....this case could be as simple as a drugged up looser losing the plot and killing Karlie then her daughter a few days later..freak in sick.....and then him thinking of a simple way to cash in...for years...the story given...suggests...an idea born from some truth...or an overactive. Intelligent source...

OR...could be a larger more complex situation....

have no idea....

But wherever an idea is suggested...such as the *Informer* ...*Carer* info....I will travel......given the info that Karlie was part of the drag racing scene...then the ??? connection to drug running....Brett Stevens "The Boss" was caught up in a drug running enterprise...he was stung early 2009.......came out that he was *supposedly* buying the ingredients used that would be used following pressing....into Ecstasy tablets...MDHA........anyone threatenng that enterprise...???....Golf Brazen operation.....apparently sorted out the who's, who.....yet those fkers seem to be still living the high life.....

bbm

Yes, but when was that time? 21. December 2008 or March 2009? Or did he try to become reconciled from December to March? We don't know.

<modsnip>

Release from rehab early Jan 09 is sticking in my head. Could be wrong though.

Wasnt getting any.
If she had an ABN and income she wouldnt have got much. No daycare.
Although in the day, payments may have been very different. But Im sure there was no Centrelink payments for a reason?

ABN in her name was a long time later, if I remember well (2011?)
I think, her grandma saw no withdrawing but she didn't mention, there had been no payment. Therefore she worried how Karlie would have payed her cost of living.
Btw: my theory (account overdrawn) doesn't fit in view of these possible facts ... :(

We absolutely do NOT sleuth minor children.

https://crimecommission.gov.au/medi...nt-media-release/sentencing-brett-stevens-qld

I too am wondering about the police stop. There has never been any mention of why the police stopped her. A simple traffic violation? Hmmm. Could be, but then could be something more.

I know for sure I heard Bray say once what it was for but darned if I can find any link or press conference...I do recall though that he said something to the effect that it was not personal but part of a campaign maybe...?

I too am wondering about the police stop. There has never been any mention of why the police stopped her. A simple traffic violation? Hmmm. Could be, but then could be something more.

I know for sure I heard Bray say once what it was for but darned if I can find any link or press conference...I do recall though that he said something to the effect that it was not personal but part of a campaign maybe...?

I seem to recall reading that it was a routine traffic stop & remember thinking along the lines of a breathaliser unit being set up on the highway ... I'll have to see if I can find a link.

Thanks Symbah. I don't recall anything (which isn't surprising for me!). I can't fathom it. It couldn't be a random breath test type of thing, as they don't record your details, so for her details to be "logged" must be something else, such as speeding. Mind you, I don't know what the different States are like either - if they have different rules, etc. No idea. Let me know if you manage to find anything. :cheers:

Thanks Symbah. I don't recall anything (which isn't surprising for me!). I can't fathom it. It couldn't be a random breath test type of thing, as they don't record your details, so for her details to be "logged" must be something else, such as speeding. Mind you, I don't know what the different States are like either - if they have different rules, etc. No idea. Let me know if you manage to find anything. :cheers:

Agree Panda, but maybe she was stopped for random breath test which led to something else being picked up .... like for example a defect in the car ...... in which case her details would be logged if she received a fine/ticket. Still, police routine traffic stop could be carried out for any number of things ... so back to square one.

There are lots of links with this case:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...g/news-story/5b32b01e4578a82c14af9905e0d145a4

Karlie and Khandalyce's bodies being left near enduro/bike trails,
Karlie's pattern of long journey's prior to her death,
Karlie and DJH's involvement with the drag racing community
HP's photograph of Khandalyce (which she could have easily deleted...)
Karlie's mining related ABN...

These could all be coincidental...

There are lots of links with this case:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...g/news-story/5b32b01e4578a82c14af9905e0d145a4

Karlie and Khandalyce's bodies being left near enduro/bike trails,
Karlie's pattern of long journey's prior to her death,
Karlie and DJH's involvement with the drag racing community
HP's photograph of Khandalyce (which she could have easily deleted...)
Karlie's mining related ABN...

These could all be coincidental...

Snakey, I can't access the link, it's behind a paywall. Are you able to paraphrase? Thanks

I seem to recall reading that it was a routine traffic stop & remember thinking along the lines of a breathaliser unit being set up on the highway ... I'll have to see if I can find a link.

Do police record the details of every innocent breathalyzer test driver they take? Or only the ones with the above alcohol level reading? I would have thought the latter.

She must have been fined for something. Car not registered?

Yes Bundy
The informant let us know in his exclusive interview that MS Duffy was concerned that Karlies Centerlink payments had not been used for a fortnight in late 2008.
Looking at the transaction timeline it would need to be within that 3 weeks 24 Nov Kippax to 16 Dec Charnwoord

Interestingly police asked for caravan park, hotel owners to check their records from 1 Dec 2008.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...d/news-story/566a5488cef1b256110d2dc4223261cd
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VnfjcRV96Uk

How did Ms Duffy know that Karlie's payments had not been used for a fortnight in 2008 as they are usually private? So can we assume that Karlie must have had a lot of cash on her?

I have followed this case on and off so please excuse my ignorance but was Karlie travelling in her own car and DH in his car? Because when she was pulled up by police she was only with Karlie. Maybe that was before they headed for the ACT?

Or can I assume then that Karlie and Khandalyce left Adelaide (after the accident) with DH in her own car because DH did not have a car then and needed to do "business" in Canberra so asked Karlie to drive him there? He was unlicensed with no car so he needed Karlie to drive for him in her own car? Did she have a lot of cash on her so she paid for everything including for DH? I guess they have his bank account records too. Could it be that he wanted her car and Karlie told him she was not paying for him any longer? So he saw Karlie as a "cash cow"? He could have her car, access to her bank account and Centrelink payments, probably stole the rest of the cash she had on her and had access to Khandalyce for a couple of days? But would this have been enough motivation to murder Karlie so violently? It's a horrible thought if she drove him to her own death in her own car? Was he on Centrelink benefits too or not entitled to them?

Which car did DH use to drive back to Adelaide? He must have still been unlicensed so did he drive on the backroads? When did he sell Karlie's car? While in Canberra? Did he use the proceeds to buy another car?

I have so many questions.

Estelle,
your questions are mine too.
We have never heard of any single car which DJH/M may have owned. He is/was a car detailer and had something to do with drag racing, so these guys always own a car (rather several cars). Why don't we know of at least one vehicle?? The only one is the hired car from the date of the crash and it is somehow unclear, whether they drove a sedan or a 4WD.
Karlie's car we don't know when it was sold the first time and to whom. AFAIK we know only of the next owner.
Yes, you may be right with assuming, Karlie and Khandalyce were in Karlie's car when pulled over in Coober Pedy and perhaps DJH/M was before or behind in his whatever car and avoided been pulled over. That's an idea (if possible)!

Money: Maybe Karlie "owned" $25k and gave it to DJH/M to make good deals and then he didn't want to share the profit, in order pay back his own debt? I see him as someone who in all likelihood had/has debt at each and everyone.

That is right. They needed to record her info for some matter. Routine checks if clear is not recorded. Routine check that picks up something .. then yes.

Do police record the details of every innocent breathalyzer test driver they take? Or only the ones with the above alcohol level reading? I would have thought the latter.

She must have been fined for something. Car not registered?

Going on her card use when alive and the Coober Pedy sighting, she was headed Alice direction.
I dont have the map here but it is back a ways if you need to look.

Map attached.

Attachments

• Trail.jpg
    Trail.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 319
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors