GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 4m

Large crowd already lining up to get a seat in the public gallery at #gittany sentence. Due to begin in just over half an hour

lbnu0.gif

Retweeted by ABC News
Jamelle Wells ‏@JamelleWellsABC 7m

Upper level of public gallery full for #gittany sentence. Looks just like the court scene from To Kill A Mockingbird. @702sydney @abcnews

DeborahClay ‏@DeborahClay 3m
The #Gittany family arrive -Simon set to be sentenced for murdering Lisa Harnum #Sydney pic.twitter.com/4F4i32U8i9

oe Hill ‏@Joehillten 1m

No sign of Simon #Gittany's girlfriend at this morning's sentencing. I'll be live with the latest on @channeltennews at 11.

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 3m
Detectives who spent more than 2.5 years investigating death of Lisa Harnum arrive at court for #Gittany pic.twitter.com/zN9EiweNz3

Media awaits arrival of Rachelle Louise and #Gittany clan before this morning's sentencing. pic.twitter.com/wUrRB2fCij

TEN News Sydney ‏@TenNewsSydney 3m

#Gittany sentencing: Gittany supporters have arrived in courtroom - no sign of new girlfriend Rachelle Louise. #EyewitnessNews

Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 1m
Rachelle Louise, the girlfriend of Simon #Gittany is not in court for his sentence. His immediate family are sitting in the front row

Evan Zlatkis ‏@evanjzlatkis 4m

#Gittany's girlfriend, Rachelle Louise, is NOT in court to see her boyfriend sentenced.

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 4m
Hearing rumours that Gittany's girlfriend Rachelle Louise is not coming to #Gittany sentence due to deal with channel seven....

Do they have her locked in a room so we can all watch her reaction to the verdict first hand?

Or is she in hiding from the family as the interview backfired somewhat

EN News Sydney ‏@TenNewsSydney 2m

#Gittany sentencing: Justice McCallum: has entered the courtroom. #EyewitnessNews

my Dale ‏@amydale_tele 3m

Simon #gittany is in the dock for his sentence, dressed in a black suit. Justice McCallum is on the bench. Ready to start

TEN News Sydney ‏@TenNewsSydney 3m

#Gittany sentencing: Justice McCallum: “the maximum penalty for the offence for murder is prison for life"

my Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Judge: to sentence #gittany for the term of his natural life "would be excessive" and not what Crown sought for Lisa Harnum's murder
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Evan Zlatkis ‏@evanjzlatkis 3m

Life in jail for #Gittany is "excessive": Justice McCallum
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 3m

Life sentence would be 'excessive in all the circumstances' says Judge #gittany

Morning all. Trouble accessing site this morning. Internet busy between Corby, Morcombe & Gittany events today. Let's go.

Jamelle Wells ‏@JamelleWellsABC 5m
Girlfriend of Simon #gittany Rachelle Louise not in court to see him sentenced. But his family are. @abcnews @702sydney @ABCNews24

Jamelle Wells ‏@JamelleWellsABC 1m
A 'click' as the latch on the door to the cells is opened & Simon #gittany comes upstairs to the dock to be sentenced. @702sydney @abcnews

DeborahClay ‏@DeborahClay 6m
Rachelle Louise not in court as yet for #Gittany sentencing.

DeborahClay ‏@DeborahClay 2m
Here we go #Gittany

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member