Deceased/Not Found Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *husband guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is Shanelle's book going? Good read?

I am in the last chapter of Rebecca Hazel's book and it is a gem. Particularly in relation to JC, who you really get to know because Rebecca spent so much time with her and visited so many of the key locations with her.

There was an open night at Cromer High School decades after JC left Chris Dawson and Rebecca attended with JC. They stopped at some photos on the wall and JC said : 'There's my daughter, she was a prefect here.'

Rebecca couldn't believe, with all of what went before, that JC's daughter had also gone to Cromer High and either could I.
This book was lurking under the tree as a gift, I finished it in one swoop, as a pre xmas treat, a very consolidated carefully catalogued read, not many stones unturned, what a low life Dawson is, from go to whoa. ........

How JC got out alive is inexplicable.

There was one very razor like remark made, it resonated strongly with me, that Dawson's 'divorce' from Lynn was 'cost free'.. that is, he didn't have to share the marital assets, he didn't have to pay alimony, or spousal support, he didn't have to pay child support, he didn't have to even pay a solicitor, ( big bro Pete on the job , again) , and it struck me that there, in 1982, Dawson must have been the only Australian male to experience a 'cost free' divorce, since the change in the Family Law . The only other blokes who had a 'cost free ' divorce',as it turns out years later, also took the Dawson route to that conclusion. Murder, that is.

It still baffles me that the judge in that suit , Lynn V Chris, did not pick up the anomaly. Baffles and rankles. Of course, along with the DPP rejection of prosecution, time after time, ... it's either a cockup or a conspiracy,.....

Shanelle's book snuck home with me from the library, it was a hard read, in so far as those two babies had a rotten deal both from Dawson and J, and, I suspect, all of the Dawson family. If ever there was a tangled web, it was this entirely manufactured tangled web in which everyone either jumped into or fell into, it never ended. It still goes on. I was staggered to read that 30 years on, Chris Dawson was telling his daughter, who was touring England, to go to Cornwall , because he said her mother was seen on a TV program there, he actually said this, and she actually went and tried to search out leads to find her own mother.

When he knew she was dead, and buried 18,000 mls from Cornwall. The perfidy.

At this point, I had to put it down and rejoin sanity.

Shanelle has no hesitation in proposing that others, , she specifies two, who know all about it.

Shanelle's book snuck home with me from the library, it was a hard read, in so far as those two babies had a rotten deal both from Dawson and J, and, I suspect, all of the Dawson family. If ever there was a tangled web, it was this entirely manufactured tangled web in which everyone either jumped into or fell into, it never ended. It still goes on. I was staggered to read that 30 years on, Chris Dawson was telling his daughter, who was touring England, to go to Cornwall , because he said her mother was seen on a TV program there, he actually said this, and she actually went and tried to search out leads to find her own mother.

When he knew she was dead, and buried 18,000 mls from Cornwall. The perfidy.

At this point, I had to put it down and rejoin sanity.

Shanelle has no hesitation in proposing that others, , she specifies two, who know all about it.
Not hard to guess who she is alluding too either.

Have read Shanelle's book and Rebecca Hazel's book and just picked up Hedley's to start reading it.

First thing I always do when l read a book is check for pictures and scan through them before l begin reading. This had me inadvertently stumble on a page containing quotes from a schoolgirl in relation first to Chris, Paul and herself and then to a larger group of men and herself that turned my stomach.

Having read that, l have no doubt there should be two Dawson's in the big house, not one. MD, you deserve him and l don't know how you sleep at night, let alone look your children in the eye. What a family!!

Couldn't stop myself reading Chapter 13 of Hedley's book - titled 'Schoolgirls' - prior to starting at page 1. There, it becomes immediately obvious, Chris Dawson never grew out of his carnal knowledge ways.

At St Ursula's catholic college, at age 50, Chris was still grooming and creeping out 13 year old schoolgirls.

The last thing l want to do is attempt to make excuses for the Dawsons but are we dealing with a disease here? Or is it just extreme entitlement that was never reigned in?

Couldn't stop myself reading Chapter 13 of Hedley's book - titled 'Schoolgirls' - prior to starting at page 1. There, it becomes immediately obvious, Chris Dawson never grew out of his carnal knowledge ways.

At St Ursula's catholic college, at age 50, Chris was still grooming and creeping out 13 year old schoolgirls.

The last thing l want to do is attempt to make excuses for the Dawsons but are we dealing with a disease here? Or is it just extreme entitlement that was never reigned in?
He had no intention of stopping. Backed by a barrister brother, who would?.. He was able to run rampant for over half a century!. And there is no doubt in my mind that the brothers knew , the sisters in law knew, his parents knew, e.v.e.r.y.b.o.d.y. k.n.e.w.. His rugby mates knew. His police mates knew. Boys will be boys was the prevailing mantra, and in my opinion, they must have sniggered their way thru life, decade after decade, everyone was prey.

St Ursula's must have known, because both brothers had to leave the NSW EDU dept in their socks, and someone pulled a lot of strings to get them installed in the Catholic EDU system in QLD. That person, or persons knew.

E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y. K.N.E.W.

His poor murdered first wife must have suddenly and in the worst way, known. His second wife certainly knew, she was one of those trafficked. His third wife must have known, it is not credible that she did not.

Last edited:
It is becoming more and more apparent to me that although Chris and Paul were obviously tainted with the exact same brush, Lynette and MD could hardly have been more different to each other.

Yet in Hedley Thomas's article in 10 March 2001, he had 2 students from St Ursulas and 1 from Coombabah State High that were totally convinced of his innocence at the time praising both Dawsons. Wonder if they would take a different perspective now or maybe realising they dodged a bullet after CD got fired. Articles were unclear about Paul's position of deputy Principal at the time.

The Dawson method of ending relationships could understandably have been a disincentive.
And then some.... imagine watching your brothers in law, and husband wrapping up your sister in laws life with such speed!.. In Hazel's book we find Chris Dawson and JC being married 7 months after Lynn's little 'shopping expedition'.

In those days, and these days, as far as I know, you had file for a divorce, then wait a year, then wait 3 months for a decree nisi, OR , if you were unfortunate enough to have a missing wife, like everyone else, you waited 7 YEARS.. but oh no, not this mob.

Someone finangled the papers, and finessed the court to have everything over and done with, divorce, decree nisi, property division (!) settlement, the lot , in SEVEN MONTHS from Lynn's last sighting.

It must have been such head whirling stuff ,it could shut one up for years, ...one moment you exist, then you don't.

In his book, Hedley points out that the video taped police interview with Chris Dawson from 1991 was recorded in Queensland and that it is perhaps the only reason it survived.

As we know, everything else from Dawson's file managed to conveniently disappear. To the extent it contained only a single piece of paper by the time Damian Loone was handed the case.

How did the driver treat her? Hit/push her?
I think you said some time back (I can't find the post at the moment) that you saw the driver 2 more times after that night. Can you say when and where?
Hi hoodunnit, first time I saw the driver again was about two weeks after Lynette disappeared although I did not know that she was missing at time, the drive was looking at my flats and from the road ,he got out of the car and was looking at my Window balcony etc.
To understand the next scene you must understand the meaning of Honey Pot,
If you want to get someone alone to get rid of them,get a pretty girl try and talk to them and get them away from the situation into a better place where you can kidnap or murder them, this has happened to me on 2. Occasions. Once at Kings Cross and the other Glebe which I'll explain now
This action is very famous with it Israeli intelligence Organisation Mossad .
The second timer i saw the driver what was 20th of April 1984. I was sitting at a table backroom of the ancient Britain hotel in Glebe, newspaper sitting on the table where I was drinking the schooner beer .
I skip the pages of the newspaper not really interesting in any article there was an article on Adolf Hitler, it was his birthday 20 April ,suddenly then a man and a young woman came in to the room, he looked at me and said do you know me, I recognised him as a driver the night Lynette Dawson disappeared, I said to him no ,then he told me who he was?.
He told me come on will buy some beers I walk with them to the main bar he sat down the introduced her as Monica, as he bought beer after beer, I became concerned and scared of the situation I tried to think of ways of leaving the hotel while at the bar she had her hand up over and covering her teeth and chin ,i excuse myself from went to the toilet I went the back way near the pool table then I saw her sitting against the wall of the bar stools, smiling I remember her because she's was of uncommon Beauty. We looked at each other I was frightened and walked out of the hotel never seen her again.
Michael

Paraphrased fom Hedley's book :

JC said that when she moved into Bayview in 1982 Paul became less friendly to her. JC mentioned it to Chris and he suggested if she had sex with Paul then her relationship with him might improve.

One night when Chris and Paul were meant to be at rugby practice, they instead stayed home and had sex with JC. A few days later, Chris left Paul and JC to have sex, this time without him. Afterward, according to JC, Chris became jealous and put a stop to things. But again according to JC, Paul continued to seek sex from her.

This from two 30 something year old married school teachers and she was what, 17 at the time? There just aren't words for these creeps but paedophiles is a given.

And then some.... imagine watching your brothers in law, and husband wrapping up your sister in laws life with such speed!.. In Hazel's book we find Chris Dawson and JC being married 7 months after Lynn's little 'shopping expedition'.

In those days, and these days, as far as I know, you had file for a divorce, then wait a year, then wait 3 months for a decree nisi, OR , if you were unfortunate enough to have a missing wife, like everyone else, you waited 7 YEARS.. but oh no, not this mob.

Someone finangled the papers, and finessed the court to have everything over and done with, divorce, decree nisi, property division (!) settlement, the lot , in SEVEN MONTHS from Lynn's last sighting.

It must have been such head whirling stuff ,it could shut one up for years, ...one moment you exist, then you don't.
Trooper your second to last paragraph just jumps out at me. Horrifying really - right there, on public record. Does anyone know if there has ever been an inquiry into this aspect of this very grubby case?
If not, there certainly should have been, and IMO it is not too late. There must surely be accountability
in relation to all government processes (not just those which don't involve members of the Dawson family.)
IIRC Lynette's parents loaned or gifted a substantial amount of money to Lyn and CD for purchase of the marital home. When the "divorce" was finalised, no repayment of those funds was made to Lyn's parents - CD got to keep it all.

Clearly, that would have been the least of Lyn's parents' worries at that time, but it raises other questions regarding the questionable legal processes which were allowed to occur.
JMO

Trooper your second to last paragraph just jumps out at me. Horrifying really - right there, on public record. Does anyone know if there has ever been an inquiry into this aspect of this very grubby case?
If not, there certainly should have been, and IMO it is not too late. There must surely be accountability
in relation to all government processes (not just those which don't involve members of the Dawson family.)
IIRC Lynette's parents loaned or gifted a substantial amount of money to Lyn and CD for purchase of the marital home. When the "divorce" was finalised, no repayment of those funds was made to Lyn's parents - CD got to keep it all.

Clearly, that would have been the least of Lyn's parents' worries at that time, but it raises other questions regarding the questionable legal processes which were allowed to occur.
JMO
Before I read Hazel's book, I did not know it was that quick. I thought it was about 2 or 3 years before he and JC married after Lynn's murder, when I read it was 7 months after that night that Lynn disappeared, that ALL the processes had been gone thru, at such warp speed never before seen in any divorce court outside of Reno , Nevada, which Sydney certainly is not, a stronger bastion of conservative stranglehold on the courts, and in particular, the newly established Family Law Court . I was shocked to the core. 7 months!..

And yes , Dawson scooped the pool of the family assets, which to me was 1/2 his motivation. Even that had to have had some sort of collusion, or farnarkling, inside the Court Register. Lynn signed nothing, naturally, since she was dead. Anything that does have her 'signature ' on by definition, is a forgery. I question the legal proceedings in that faux divorce, and it's faux findings, and it's faux decrees..

Which makes the marriage to JC faux, too, since, he would have put on that marriage certificate that he was a divorcee, but he was, in fact, a widower. albeit by his own hands, nevertheless, that's the fact, so it follows that his third marriage, is equally invalid, since he would have had to put on that marriage certificate that he was twice a divorcee, which.. he was once a widower, once a divorcee..

All this filigree and embroidery of legal jimmying and jazzing up circumstances looks like nitpickery in the extreme, but these things count.

He has the rest of his ridiculous posturing pinheaded life to think it all over, but I reckon a few more should be in that same position as R. V C. Dawson.

Nice to hear some outrage above of the obsene promptness of Chris' legal removal of Lyn from his life, while at the same time acquiring everything she ever owned. Including what her patents had contributed.

In his book, Hedley describes Shanelle as 'living hand to mouth' and being 'as poor as a church mouse.' Sad when you consider how different it could and should have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back