Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He must have got a huge shock when he found out she was appearing on TV to talk about him publicly. He would have put a lot of effort and expense into that bottle of Bollinger.
It was probably fake just like him! Isn’t it funny he gave a photo to Evelyn of his children D&M. I bet he never gave Evelyn’s photo to them or even mentioned her. I suspect the Inquest was the first they heard of it.

Reading through Ric Blum's timeline made me giddy. How on earth he had managed to fit all of that into one lifetime is incredulous.

One thought I had while reading it was that he was placed on a disability pension following his horse riding accident while with the Belgian Gendarmerie :rolleyes:.
He would more than likely still be receiving this pension. Would he still qualify for a Centrelink Disability Pension in addition to this???? not really sure, thoughts please! Would this also be a reason that he has traveled back and forth to ensure he continues to get the Belgium pension (in addition to fleecing people as well of course)

First wife and 2 children.. what became of them? will do a search of the forum to see if it has been discussed before.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP IF YOU TRIED. Is anyone else guilty of trying to tell someone about this case who hasn't heard of it before and noticed after a few minutes that they drift off? I am sure they are calling BS on what you are trying to tell them.
Often criminals do the unbelievable and nobody believes it so they just keep doing it. When the “unbelievable” happens and someone reports it to the police they treat that person like an idiot. I’ve seen it before and apathy is a crims best friend

Totally agree.
The case has lost its true focus IMO - WHERE IS MARION - now its a powerplay by TLV and J - quiet obvious - even todays comment to someone on the FB page

It is also been VERY misleading on the MB FB page at times. That has been a constant carrot dangle for a while now.

There is a definite fracture going on between Camp David and TLV. And it isnt to do with SL at all IMO. I love how she keeps saying, I want the truth to come out and only a couple of days ago remarked about sharing the truth. This is her story and her truth and finding the truth for Marion. We are all here for SL and for Marion. AND the truth - full transparency. This case doesn't need more lies - its already full of them from AH.

It isn't a platform for mind games like someone else on there seems to love doing.

I thought the WHITE HOUSE incident found by @Kiwi1992 and @Eyespywithmylittleeye put a halt to all that?
Can't have visiting P early 2022 thumbing through a folder then say 2021 thumbing through a folder-
Can't have WS knowing anything beforehand right?
In a long and complex case such as this with SO MUCH OF IT A LIE by AH, it is a continuing disappointment to still be playing games with the public and this thread.

We know J wants the thread shut down. We know its because so much information has been found on here since 2019, some of which is only coming into play now and we know that publicly accusing WS for AH to gather intel for his BS stories is completely unfair, when there are other MANY public platforms also discussing the case with detailed information and he having full access to the BOE, and TLV itself - THERE is more information on the Podcast than anywhere else, that's where AH got the Pilot story from!!! AND MARION HERSELF SPENT MONTHS with him - her OWN narrative has played into his BS stories - AH talked about a motorbike parked at Marions and went on his ramble about her being with other men - HE GOT THAT FROM THE PODCAST NOT FROM WS - Marions friend LL was the one who said about the motorbike and it played out on TLV and J shot down WS. Australia - Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #13

MB FB PAGE /J = "The motorbike parked in Marion's carport. Yeah right. I think the police were mistaken when they sought to fact check whether Owen had visited Marion on his motorbike at this time, in fact, it was Blum using intel online to introduce another possibility. This shows he reads every morsel of info out there."
READS? HE listens, he plots, he plans, he uses the very victims stories when he is with them to gather information to fit his BS.

That may be why the cracks are forming between the 2 camps. There is only one person who wants the narrative happening solely on the FB page and its certainly NOT SL.
She is again caught in the crossfire.

Not to mention the FB page itself which is full of theories by the public!

There is NO i in TEAM.

ONE person can not possibly find every piece of information on a perpetual lifelong liar. The public must be stupid to think otherwise. When KIWI found that piece of gold, J thought WS was far too smart. So the games stopped, or so she said.

This is a missing persons case. Not a powerplay. Can't ask for years for help then when it happens shoot the very platform that has given so much information on the case.

SO many agendas on this case of a missing person that the lines are very much blurred now.
I think definitively lost its focus - Ric Blum is not the case here really.
I think it is all about proving MB is dead so superannuation can be released to next of kin etc also there is money still in bank?
I have asked questions to help try and investigate and research this case but if the ones at the helm won’t answer simple questions then I see a huge flaw in the reasoning.
I asked
And if anyone knows the answers please let me know please

Was MB a smoker ?

How did the scar on her septum/nose happen?

What were her email addresses ? Current to 1997 and past emails

Had she had a hysterectomy?

Has she had a appendectomy?

Moles scars or ops identifying marks etc
Dentistry - I noticed her teeth were quite worn etc earlier then they look better later - implants or veneers or?

Ear piercings (just the one each ear or?) belly button ring at any time or any other piercings?

The nose scar or anomaly is important for me to know about / how did it come about ? And did it make her smile slightly lopsided - did it cause the two lines or ridges that go from nose to top lip go slightly off center -

Sorry so many questions but I think some of these can be easily answered ?? By family

I disagree

No, it's all about finding out what happened to Sally's Mum.
And it is about Ric Blum and what he knows!
It's not about the money!
Yes first and foremost finding MB but I feel some in the camps feel MB has vanished of her own volition for whatever reasons.
I think we all should be careful not to forget that MB did lay down the actions for herself to disappear before leaving for O-seas - she was not an unintelligent woman so the first part is - she’s running away from her life as she saw it - it’s very easy to put “victim of Blum” status on her head but it could open more avenues if we looked at her as a person fully or mostly aware of what she was doing. IMO

I also found this on Trove for May 1992... someone selling a Renault, maybe old news or new news?

This is quite interesting actually.
AH did own a couple of Renaults I believe and there is a connection to one of his aliases that he used - Charles Guyon - CG coming out to Aust in the late 60s for Renault performance rally I think it was, and then the links to Le Boursicot and then Brouet who worked at Renault Australia - I think it was Mrs Wattle and Toots who knew of Brouet - would have to check on search.

Yes first and foremost finding MB but I feel some in the camps feel MB has vanished of her own volition for whatever reasons.
I DONT think anyone in any camp thinks Marion disappeared of her own volition at all.
And even suggesting so, after all that has been disclosed by the investigation and the victims of Blum coming forward with their own individual testimonies that sit parallel to Marion's suggested timeline by the investigative team, is actually quite callous. JMO of course.

That looks like a Sydney phone number with the 02 area code. Was AKA living somewhere in Sydney in May 1992?
Yes, Sydney area code. AH was suppose to be in Tasmania in 92, but he could be anywhere really.
I've been following the bouncing ball since @Procrastinator posted this and it looks like the person who has the advert Frederic, is not AH

BUT there are some interesting and bizarre sliding door moments - I've traced the name of the person back to a Sydney family who have connections to a place near Tunbridge Wells - Chertsy. AND one of the family members is connected to an Umbrella Company of Accor Hotels - and a Japanese Hotel chain. In fact I actually thought the advert was to do with AH as there is such a pathway to all that we know of this case so far. But the Frederic in the advert is/was married to someone legit by the looks. I dont know. I might keep on with it and see where it goes.

I think definitively lost its focus - Ric Blum is not the case here really.
I think it is all about proving MB is dead so superannuation can be released to next of kin etc also there is money still in bank?
I have asked questions to help try and investigate and research this case but if the ones at the helm won’t answer simple questions then I see a huge flaw in the reasoning.
I asked
And if anyone knows the answers please let me know please

Was MB a smoker ?

How did the scar on her septum/nose happen?

What were her email addresses ? Current to 1997 and past emails

Had she had a hysterectomy?

Has she had a appendectomy?

Moles scars or ops identifying marks etc
Dentistry - I noticed her teeth were quite worn etc earlier then they look better later - implants or veneers or?

Ear piercings (just the one each ear or?) belly button ring at any time or any other piercings?

The nose scar or anomaly is important for me to know about / how did it come about ? And did it make her smile slightly lopsided - did it cause the two lines or ridges that go from nose to top lip go slightly off center -

Sorry so many questions but I think some of these can be easily answered ?? By family
AKA RB most definitely is the case here. Following his decades trail of criminality and those he was involved with may well give us the answers to what happened to Marion, because sure as hell this scheming, cowardly, pathological liar will never freely give this info away. JMO.

I think I remember Marion's passport name change application form being shown at the inquest and that an FNR driving license was ticked as being a secondary form of ID (not sure if this was really Marion's license or the pivotal FNR license?). Was Marion's deed poll name change application form also shown at the inquest? I am curious to know the reason given for the name change (even if it was not the true reason), wondering if Marion could have been persuaded to use a fake ID once back in Aus ..maybe to go to Bali for marriage and honeymoon?
I know I keep banging on about the name change, but as this was never part of the MO again, I feel the complications associated with it all may just reveal something important. Just MOO.

I think I remember Marion's passport name change application form being shown at the inquest and that an FNR driving license was ticked as being a secondary form of ID (not sure if this was really Marion's license or the pivotal FNR license?). Was Marion's deed poll name change application form also shown at the inquest? I am curious to know the reason given for the name change (even if it was not the true reason), wondering if Marion could have been persuaded to use a fake ID once back in Aus ..maybe to go to Bali for marriage and honeymoon?
I know I keep banging on about the name change, but as this was never part of the MO again, I feel the complications associated with it all may just reveal something important. Just MOO.

Good question. I think the true reason might have gone something like this:

RB: " Marion, ma cherie, I love you so much I want you to take my family name and be part of my family history and ancestry. You will inherit our legacy and we will be forever entwined. Sign here. Now let's toast our engagement!"

This is a con-man who is very successful at appealing to his victim's emotions. He allowed her to keep 'Marion', perhaps at her insistence, so that her family/friends could still call her that.

In practical terms Sally needs that death certificate. I think the tentacles are going out into the abyss and I'm sure she's feeling that. She needs the death certificate to gain access to the documents pertinent to her mum. I feel for her. How long can she keep this going for? The Australian government departments should be supporting her. But they are not. They have failed in every way. It's completely unbelievable.
Time to keep on track with finding Marion.

I think we all should be careful not to forget that MB did lay down the actions for herself to disappear before leaving for O-seas - she was not an unintelligent woman so the first part is - she’s running away from her life as she saw it - it’s very easy to put “victim of Blum” status on her head but it could open more avenues if we looked at her as a person fully or mostly aware of what she was doing. IMO

Nobody thinks Marion disappeared of her own volition. That's just a cover story for the scam and disappearance. So why would you promote it?

Also, what on earth are you planning on doing with all those personal details of Marion if someone did supply them to you?

Seriously?? I think you need to do more research here and discover the facts. I can't believe you are actually writing these comments here. I appreciate you have to have an opinion but I can't understand what facts you have to base it all on.
Please explain in order for many to understand your summary. Thank you.

Yes, Sydney area code. AH was suppose to be in Tasmania in 92, but he could be anywhere really.
I've been following the bouncing ball since @Procrastinator posted this and it looks like the person who has the advert Frederic, is not AH

BUT there are some interesting and bizarre sliding door moments - I've traced the name of the person back to a Sydney family who have connections to a place near Tunbridge Wells - Chertsy. AND one of the family members is connected to an Umbrella Company of Accor Hotels - and a Japanese Hotel chain. In fact I actually thought the advert was to do with AH as there is such a pathway to all that we know of this case so far. But the Frederic in the advert is/was married to someone legit by the looks. I dont know. I might keep on with it and see where it goes.
IMO he clones people. There is probably a legit person by that name somewhere which is why there is so much confusion.

In practical terms Sally needs that death certificate. I think the tentacles are going out into the abyss and I'm sure she's feeling that. She needs the death certificate to gain access to the documents pertinent to her mum. I feel for her. How long can she keep this going for? The Australian government departments should be supporting her. But they are not. They have failed in every way. It's completely unbelievable.
Time to keep on track with finding Marion.
Yes totally agree.

I am thinking that she possibly stole her husband's driving licence. As a gift for RB.
Think so!
After all the real FR didnt know his ID had been stolen until 2021 when the police made contact if my memory serves me.

No one knew it was connected to AH aka Blum until the inquest opened.

AH stays at her house. He comments in the letter about her friend Willy and the boys that he is out with doing work, that makes toddlers look like Kings, (he a toddler) What work. She offered up another aliase Willy Bouton. I find it suss that she has a friend Willy doing what.... ( enough to light up the eyes of AH), and then says AH also has alias Willy.
Could it be she is shifting all activities to AH there by cleaning up their neck of the woods.

I dont know WHY I am so suspicious of this case and all the players :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members