Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless 160 cm was a misprint in MSM?

See I can see how this would happen and maybe the person would not bat an eye. Suffering is very subjective and it's all a matter of relativity.

Some people might look at that situation and say that ST's family, likely aware of his dealings in things that end badly, being sad at not knowing where he is, is not comparable to people completely innocent enduring suffering. Not my opinion, but I can see the logic. If I had seen war orphaned children's feet blown off playing soccer, a dead alleged drug dealers parents who I'd think probably knew what he was into crying on TV might not make me feel much?

FWIW I think it's terribly sad for ST's family and their media appearances were harrowing. The Mum face while she just nods, like she just cannot believe this is even happening to them [emoji17]

As for not saying where ST was, I realise that brings a lot of suffering to the family. The not knowing someone is dead, even where you really have a strong feeling they're gone, is tough. The not knowing where they are is awful. But from a criminals perspective, the longer a body is gone, the less chance there is of evidence being on it that leads to them. Same with dismemberment, it's often for convenience of transport/disposal not anything else. Both awful things? Yes, but sadly practical, which is what I suppose people consider in these situations [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't disagree with you more. I'm not desensitized to such a degree that criminals dismembering their victims is considered practical and by the book normal behaviour. You're basically describing a psychopath. It's helpful to understand their motives and actions but to condone it is unwise, imo, no matter what they've experienced in their life.

I thought they moved and stood like a woman too.

160 cm is really small for a man. I'm 163 cm and I've never met a man smaller than me.....(except for really old Italian guys in my family......but they've been in their 90's....whole different scenario)

*mental picture of a spry 90 year old home invader with an accordion slung on his back*

Agree though, 160 is small for a dude. And if it was an estimate and out, the other is a good bit taller than 175?

I thought a local came on here and said they had the Lutwychye Post Office franchise. Apologies if I am wrong.

He had worked at a post office with family but unsure if they owned it etc

Unless 160 cm was a misprint in MSM?

Yeah could be! I think the burglary wasn't reported on widely when it happened so maybe now it's getting airplay as part of this situation, MSM is just repeating from the little that was out there last year? I think maybe the first report of the burglary/robbery/home invasion was almost a week after it happened? At least in print - unsure about TV?

It is crazy that there is nothing out there about Boscaino.

We have a sense of Dyball and his upbringing. A good family, parents that went to Syria to try to find him and bring him home (https://www.9now.com.au/60-minutes/...9zhgs5sj/170f121a-1fca-4a02-ab4f-66f7a228787d), benchpress champ (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ches-aspiring-weightlifters-say-lift-bro.html), other SM comments about how he was 'naughty' at school ...

We have a sense of Sam and his upbringing. A good family, concerts with dad, happy family photos, loving his dog, former state representative ice hockey player .....

But Boscaino? He was quiet in school, he may have a gardening franchise, his uncle may have a gardening business ....

Is the Boscaino family connected somehow? Nobody is talking. Are there connections via politics? high society? criminal world? law enforcement? .... what is it? Because I am pretty sure that it is not due to connections through Gardening Australia. :tantrum:

All i can think back to is the gang connection that my source told me , that dyball and co were part of a gang and dyball told the same ppl he spilled the beans about the acid to, that they did it because they had gang orders. What type of gang , drugs?

I couldn't disagree with you more. I'm not desensitized to such a degree that criminals dismembering their victims is considered practical and by the book normal behaviour. You're basically describing a psychopath. It's helpful to understand their motives and actions but to condone it is unwise, imo, no matter what they've experienced in their life.

Thats right i was surprised id read body parts,as its a very extreme outcome.

Yes agree re the estimate part. AD is not a tall guy but I think 160 is still way low. The shorter one in the video I felt moved quite femininely? Feminine isn't really what springs to mind when I think of powerlifting militias but hey things change who knows. I know the news reports said two men but I've wondered could the shorter one be a female? Another local did comment on the way the bag is slung, like AD used to wear his pack in photos of his time in Syria. I guess it surprised me the short one doesn't seem to be gloved and touches the bannister a lot. Maybe can account for their prints being there in other ways (like visits regularly etc) so not worried about gloves? Just found it odd as the other one was gloved?

Also sams car was discovered two streets away from Boscainos house after it was stolen. Coincidence much.

*mental picture of a spry 90 year old home invader with an accordion slung on his back*

Agree though, 160 is small for a dude. And if it was an estimate and out, the other is a good bit taller than 175?

BBM

:silly:

Dyball was on the police radar continously by the looks of things. Pretty sure they determined early on that he was involved before they released the footage of his car tailing sams; id say they wanted to see what info the public had to offer while they tried to get together all the evidence. JMO.

Friend from high school told police it was Ashley's car when they showed the public his car tailing sam's. She was friends with him but did it anyway.

I wasn't condoning it. On any level. I was saying, faced with the logistics of a dead body, I'd think practicality would kick in. And for people who plan on these things in advance, psycho for sure, but I am just saying, for them it is probably is by the book and by whatever method is the most effective possible: grisly and horrible business.

People's life experiences shape the person they are in both negative and positive ways. I believe nothing in anyone's life gives them the right to undertake criminal acts. But I can see how it influences them. How often do we see it in sentencing: oh Timmy had a hard life and has adjustment disorder from not getting a pollywaffle when he was two so go to counselling and here's a bond even though it's your fifth offense. And conversely: Tommy comes from a good home and has great prospects for rehabilitation so 5 years for raping that girl, wholly suspended.

Thank you so much for confirming Marples.
My point was that you can bank cash at post offices, pretty handy pozzie for cash laundering. Do I need to spell it out more?

I have no doubt that she is lovely. Hope she has lots of support.

The thing with depositing cash is you can only do it up to $9999 anything over $10,000 will attract government attention with banking legislation.

So if he was laundering money he would have to do it in very small amounts or at least amounts that come under the $10,000 threshold.

Source: me, 16 years of bank experience.

Yeah could be! I think the burglary wasn't reported on widely when it happened so maybe now it's getting airplay as part of this situation, MSM is just repeating from the little that was out there last year? I think maybe the first report of the burglary/robbery/home invasion was almost a week after it happened? At least in print - unsure about TV?

Yes, it was only reported on TV News about a week after it happened.

The thing with depositing cash is you can only do it up to $9999 anything over $10,000 will attract government attention with banking legislation.

So if he was laundering money he would have to do it in very small amounts or at least amounts that come under the $10,000 threshold.

Source: me, 16 years of bank experience.

Good point and yes I think the 10K does do something on Austrac. Thanks for sharing.

Not sure if this is interesting, but, I just went shopping and as I am only about 8 mins from RB's house thought I'd drive by.
There is a maroon commodore out front today. For those abroad or interstate - this is the type of car you would find in bald hills typically not mustangs or 300c's.
it's a densely populated area, not a 'small town' as reported. It's one of the outer Brisbane suburbs.
Looking at entrance and exit points from the house, they would have had only 2 ways to get to the highway to go south in ST's car.
There would be some CCTV on the way, and traffic monitoring cameras on roads/lights. This is likely how the police now a lot of their movements.

1d9b2189a4c5308fa5498f49ea1c8862.jpg
51417b96249b816bbf15808d648f2d29.jpg
698243f08bb510999c6d059be2918f96.jpg

First photo shows entering the round about at the pub. RB house on the left behind the building on the corner opposite.
Second photo shows the way out I would have taken to get to the highway.
Third photo show backward the second way out to the highway - more people would see them this way.

All i can think back to is the gang connection that my source told me , that dyball and co were part of a gang and dyball told the same ppl he spilled the beans about the acid to, that they did it because they had gang orders. What type of gang , drugs?

I thought of that too, when you wrote it as someone I know mentioned about the Boscaino Snr being in business with the Vellas a while back. The Vella family run the Rebels MC nationally and the Rebels was originally a Qld outfit. Unsure if it's the same Vellas, or if the connection is ongoing or legit business, but if it was motorcycle gang related, oh that is bad bad bad news all round. I remember reading an article that a Rebels fella had been asked to pop in to the clubhouse to talk about some stuff, the CCTV got turned off and as soon as he walked in he was shot in the legs and his face beaten with a baseball bat until the bat broke. He lived but yikes, that's quite the punishment.

Thank you, Slinkyminx!! :seeya:

Yes, it was only reported on TV News about a week after it happened.

Must have been an exciting news week if it took that long to get reported on. Normally home invasions are all over the nightly news with pictures of the house and police in CSI booties [emoji23] Or maybe ST didn't report it right away for some reason? But then perhaps needed to report if claiming insurance but didn't realise/claim until later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member