Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1d9b2189a4c5308fa5498f49ea1c8862.jpg
51417b96249b816bbf15808d648f2d29.jpg
698243f08bb510999c6d059be2918f96.jpg

First photo shows entering the round about at the pub. RB house on the left behind the building on the corner opposite.
Second photo shows the way out I would have taken to get to the highway.
Third photo show backward the second way out to the highway - more people would see them this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting thanks heaps!

First photo shows entering the round about at the pub. RB house on the left behind the building on the corner opposite.
Third photo show backward the second way out to the highway - more people would see them this way.

Yup cctv at the pub captured their movements

Must have been an exciting news week if it took that long to get reported on. Normally home invasions are all over the nightly news with pictures of the house and police in CSI booties [emoji23] Or maybe ST didn't report it right away for some reason? But then perhaps needed to report if claiming insurance but didn't realise/claim until later?

I would imagine, as he was told not to go to the police as a local had posted earlier, that LE was possibly waiting for some kind of move from the thieves - so that they thought he hadn't reported it. JMO

Also sams car was discovered two streets away from Boscainos house after it was stolen. Coincidence much.

Yes, I wondered if it was being looked after by someone who lived in those units or if was just dumped there outright.

Hi, I have been following this since I found out RB had been charged with murder. I have occasionally read some posts which disparaged RB's family, and this has made me decide to join and post. My son was friends with RB in primary school. His family is lovely and would no way be involved in anything illegal. Unfortunately RB started going off the rails in high school, involved in drugs and bullying. This is when my son distanced himself. Both the teachers at his private high school, and his parents, did everything they could to help him, unfortunately they weren't successful, and he was asked to leave the school in year 10. Also, the house in bald hills, is RB's family home.

Hi, I have been following this since I found out RB had been charged with murder. I have occasionally read some posts which disparaged RB's family, and this has made me decide to join and post. My son was friends with RB in primary school. His family is lovely and would no way be involved in anything illegal. Unfortunately RB started going off the rails in high school, involved in drugs and bullying. This is when my son distanced himself. Both the teachers at his private high school, and his parents, did everything they could to help him, unfortunately they weren't successful, and he was asked to leave the school in year 10. Also, the house in bald hills, is RB's family home.

Thanks for info

O/T...The page has a balance of $5,665 that has been donated in 3 days from 79 people...
Goal is $15,000...has been slower in the last few days...
I'm wondering if a lot of the public aren't donating because of the case being drug related...Maybe close friends and family were the ones who made donations on the first day of it being opened.

Are you talking about going north to the forest site or south to drive the car to NSW? I know I would have gone to the lights on gympie road and turned right to go to both Deep Water Bend and caboolture. Would be interesting to see which way they went south considering all the roadworks on the gateway upgrade. More chance people could have seen them in that crappy stop start traffic

O/T...The page has a balance of $5,665 that has been donated in 3 days from 79 people...
I'm wondering if a lot of the public aren't donating because of the case being drug related...Maybe close friends and family were the ones who made donations on the first day of it being opened.

IMO that's a pretty good amnt. in just 3 days.

:wagon: Brissie1...Lovely first post, thankyou...So sad for all the parents involved in this case...It just goes to show how a child from a secure and loving family can be lured into drugs so easily and face a future of self-destruction in many cases...:notgood:

Hi & Welcome. Yes, i imagine he has gone seriously off the rails for now to be charged with murder. Do you know how ST & RB were known to each other? Like from high school or in some other way, because police stated they were known to each other.

Are you talking about going north to the forest site or south to drive the car to NSW? I know I would have gone to the lights on gympie road and turned right to go to both Deep Water Bend and caboolture. Would be interesting to see which way they went south considering all the roadworks on the gateway upgrade. More chance people could have seen them in that crappy stop start traffic

Either. They are the two points from the house leading north or south [emoji4]

Also from what has been posted on here in the first thread, ST was only into the drug thing for a couple of years. That's not very long to be involved in something like that, if he indeed was, which many are alluding to?

I hope more info. comes out about this case soon and there will be more factual information.
Maybe next month with the Court hearings?

I donated on the first day. I don't know Sam, I know Ashley and worked with him up until a few years ago. I feel bad knowing that someone I thought was a nice guy, and someone I supported through the whole Syria thing, could do something so horrible to someone else. Whether it was drugs or not it was no excuse to take someone else's life. I find it so wrong that he has put someone's else's parents in the same position that the Hardings found themselves in, and a death he said he would avenge.

I just snorted my coffee at the Gardening Australia statement. Yeah look, IMO, being that low profile in today's world doesn't happen by accident, only by design and with considerable effort.

Trawl SM as hard as everyone has and what do we see I think someone said a private Insta and a SoundCloud playlist. Not much of a digital footprint for such a young fella?

His extended family use SM but not his immediate it seems. Maybe the family business isn't gardening at all?

Hey did have a Facebook account at one point but it's no longer active.

I thought the tomahawk was purchased from Bunnings three days after the alleged murder took place? I still think the two accused ran out of patience and he was given a hiding at the Bald Hills address - probably by both RB and AD - this went too far and Sam died from his injuries - will stand corrected though

I think your theory is a good one. Cannot wait to hear the facts of it once it gets to trial!

I donated on the first day. I don't know Sam, I know Ashley and worked with him up until a few years ago. I feel bad knowing that someone I thought was a nice guy, and someone I supported through the whole Syria thing, could do something so horrible to someone else. Whether it was drugs or not it was no excuse to take someone else's life. I find it so wrong that he has put someone's else's parents in the same position that the Hardings found themselves in, and a death he said he would avenge.

It is so sad that all these boys found themselves in an irreparable situation. Its amazing the duality that exists in everyone. People can be great fathers but horrible husbands, would die for their mothers but also kill a man for talking bad to her. We are all capable of good and bad things. I think its great that you donated, all of their families are suffering greatly.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members