Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a veterinarian's surgery next door and I distinctly recall someone saying none of the neighbours heard anything

At that time of a weekday morning, the neighbours on the one side could have been at work.

Also wondering, does the vet next door have boarding facilities? Yap, yap, bark, bark ... possibly some background noise provided there?

As has been explained to you many times, theories is what this website is about. And discussion of all matters involving parties in a case. I feel that you must really try to take that on board and understand it, without admonishing us any further.

You have not answered the questions directed at you, are you close with Ash's family? As it seems that you may be.
I am not close as such to the family but I used to chat alot to Ash when he was o/s and got to know him a bit more as an adult than just as one of my sons mates. I have been trying to take it on board but all I am reading is Ashley being nailed for everything on this forum.
Do any of you understand how the underworld works? Perhaps Sam owed money to Boscaino and that his punishment went too far and he panicked. Perhaps Ash may have had a debt to repay also and that is how he became involved. Who knows? I don't.
As has been explained to you many times, theories is what this website is about. And discussion of all matters involving parties in a case. I feel that you must really try to take that on board and understand it, without admonishing us any further.

You have not answered the questions directed at you, are you close with Ash's family? As it seems that you may be.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And I take offence to everything being directed at one person. There were 3 people involved yet one is being vilified. If you arent qualified and you know nothing then wait for the truth to be revealed.

Just to be clear there was 1 victim!!! AD is not a victim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Drb, I have 2 unconnected close friends that are 2-3 degrees of separation with ST family. The theme seems to be messing with bad people, I keep wondering though as they are all from same wider circle of friends are the bad people other outsiders ? Or are these maybe just more rumours to explain the horror events. I keep leaning towards RB being the bad guy or connected to bad guys ? What are your thoughts ?
My feelings exactly

At that time of a weekday morning, the neighbours on the one side could have been at work.

Also wondering, does the vet next door have boarding facilities? Yap, yap, bark, bark ... possibly some background noise provided there?

That IS a good point about yapping

Totally agree re blood.

I just finished reading a book about the Yorkshire Ripper - it included transcripts of his police interviews. Anyway, he knocked his victims out with a hammer to the back of the head, then stabbed them repeatedly on the torso with a sharpened screwdriver and sometimes a knife......and he described only getting a little bit of blood on his shoes and clothes a few times. And he killed at least 13 women. He went home to his wife after each killing. :facepalm:

I was surprised - I just assumed blood went everywhere, especially with repeated and furious stabbing. But apparently it doesn't always if it's not a 'spurting wound', as you describe it Marples.

Most blood spatter is stabbings is cast off. If you stab repeatedly with short sharp thrusts, a lot of the blood is contained. Plunging and sweeping motions are what fling it all about.

I am like the rest of you. I dont know. I have my own thoughts but am not pointing fingers or trying to hang anyone with my "theories".

If we can't have theories then what is there to sleuth? We are all here to toss up ideas and run theories by each other. It's not a feel good forum IMO.

I am not close as such to the family but I used to chat alot to Ash when he was o/s and got to know him a bit more as an adult than just as one of my sons mates. I have been trying to take it on board but all I am reading is Ashley being nailed for everything on this forum.
Do any of you understand how the underworld works? Perhaps Sam owed money to Boscaino and that his punishment went too far and he panicked. Perhaps Ash may have had a debt to repay also and that is how he became involved. Who knows? I don't.

Thank you for your response. That explains a lot.

Yes, a lot of us understand how things work in that big, bad world out there. There are many professionals of various types on the WS forums, including this particular forum.

But you really need to let us discuss this in our own ways. We are staying within TOS for this website. And it is against TOS to tell us how to post.

I don't think it boards? The other neighbour is an old lady I think? But 11-1 you'd think the pub would be busy for te lunch trade so people getting about?

^ Oh wow, I've been captured quoting someone!
This forum is victim friendly. If someone comes in and says something bad about the victim such as in your screenshots, it is up to the moderator to remove it.

I think you may have been hammered because Sam and his family are considered victims, according to WS rules. And this is considered a victim-friendly website. So TOS require us to step gently when discussing the victims. :)

Yes I know. And I'm not home plotting world domination over people being upset [emoji4] I'm just going to wait and see what shakes out I guess. As a poster said really early on, we don't know about what ST did precisely to state he had never contributed to anyone's death. I do wonder if people would feel differently about ST if he didn't turn out to be the way people are claiming. Not saying he is or isn't. Just pondering that.

Yes I know that but none are innocent!

We don't know why ST was murdered. I think we can leave him out of the equation. He is deceased, and he certainly didn't kill anyone. He is a murder victim. The other two charged both with the same charges are the perpetrators of the crime.

Yes I know that but none are innocent!

And you know this because?.......

I would hate to think you are justifying them murdering a person.

^ Oh wow, I've been captured quoting someone!
This forum is victim friendly. If someone comes in and says something bad about the victim such as in your screenshots, it is up to the moderator to remove it.
Tricia already had to remove heaps of posts, (sigh). But yes the mods. will take care of it, :)

Hi everyone! Long time lurker on both threads. I have know Ash for about 13 years and can't say I'm surprised by this in the least. Ash comes from a good family that used to own the post office at Lutwyche, however they sold it when he went to Syria. He comes from a good family and his mum and dad are beautiful people, that certainly do not deserve the stress he has caused in recent years.
Prior to him leaving for Syria I know he was dealing steroids and bragging about 'roughing' people up that were behind on payments. To be honest I shrugged it off as him trying to 'show how big his balls were'.

When Ash came home from Syria he came to visit myself and my partner and pulled out a bag of Meth to brag about the quality. I told him he needed to pull his head in and start working towards a good future as he had been lucky enough to get a second chance. He became defensive and left.

To be honest Ash has always been empty so to speak. Not fazed by anything kind of guy, but you can see him thinking as he takes it all in. I can picture him doing something like this and going about his business as usual. I dare say they arrested RB first because he would have been the weaker link. I can't imagine Ash being pressured into confessing any details.

We don't know why ST was murdered. I think we can leave him out of the equation. He is deceased, and he certainly didn't kill anyone. He is a murder victim. The other two charged both with the same charges are the perpetrators of the crime.

👍Exactly, I am of the mindset that I do not care what comes out about ST as he is the victim here, and left for almost 4 weeks while family suffered the long wait. I realise this may not be everyone's views. IMO

Hi everyone! Long time lurker on both threads. I have know Ash for about 13 years and can't say I'm surprised by this in the least. Ash comes from a good family that used to own the post office at Lutwyche, however they sold it when he went to Syria. He comes from a good family and his mum and dad are beautiful people, that certainly do not deserve the stress he has caused in recent years.
Prior to him leaving for Syria I know he was dealing steroids and bragging about 'roughing' people up that were behind on payments. To be honest I shrugged it off as him trying to 'show how big his balls were'.

When Ash came home from Syria he came to visit myself and my partner and pulled out a bag of Meth to brag about the quality. I told him he needed to pull his head in and start working towards a good future as he had been lucky enough to get a second chance. He became defensive and left.

To be honest Ash has always been empty so to speak. Not fazed by anything kind of guy, but you can see him thinking as he takes it all in. I can picture him doing something like this and going about his business as usual. I dare say they arrested RB first because he would have been the weaker link. I can't imagine Ash being pressured into confessing any details.

Hi & Welcome. Thanks for the info. What you describe is pretty much what i have imagined him to be. We have also alluded here to RB being the weaker of the two, not as gung ho. And both certainly don't have murder charges on their heads for the fun of it. All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke