Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know this because?.......

I would hate to think you are justifying them murdering a person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to justify a murder: except for people who comment people should get what is coming to them, everyone felt he got what he deserved etc. Seen a few of those posts from I think a couple of people. Their opinion and they're entitled to it.

For mine, I could not think of too many people I know, who if they felt someone deserved to die for doing wrong, would make much differentiation between an alleged murderer and an alleged ice dealer.

For the record: I think murder is rarely justifiable.

Hi everyone! Long time lurker on both threads. I have know Ash for about 13 years and can't say I'm surprised by this in the least. Ash comes from a good family that used to own the post office at Lutwyche, however they sold it when he went to Syria. He comes from a good family and his mum and dad are beautiful people, that certainly do not deserve the stress he has caused in recent years.
Prior to him leaving for Syria I know he was dealing steroids and bragging about 'roughing' people up that were behind on payments. To be honest I shrugged it off as him trying to 'show how big his balls were'.

When Ash came home from Syria he came to visit myself and my partner and pulled out a bag of Meth to brag about the quality. I told him he needed to pull his head in and start working towards a good future as he had been lucky enough to get a second chance. He became defensive and left.

To be honest Ash has always been empty so to speak. Not fazed by anything kind of guy, but you can see him thinking as he takes it all in. I can picture him doing something like this and going about his business as usual. I dare say they arrested RB first because he would have been the weaker link. I can't imagine Ash being pressured into confessing any details.

Thank you so much for that insight. I had been swayed back and forth and was currently thinking he may not be the baddest of the 2. I though he looked empty during photos they show up in various sights. Thanks again

Hi everyone! Long time lurker on both threads. I have know Ash for about 13 years and can't say I'm surprised by this in the least. Ash comes from a good family that used to own the post office at Lutwyche, however they sold it when he went to Syria. He comes from a good family and his mum and dad are beautiful people, that certainly do not deserve the stress he has caused in recent years.
Prior to him leaving for Syria I know he was dealing steroids and bragging about 'roughing' people up that were behind on payments. To be honest I shrugged it off as him trying to 'show how big his balls were'.

When Ash came home from Syria he came to visit myself and my partner and pulled out a bag of Meth to brag about the quality. I told him he needed to pull his head in and start working towards a good future as he had been lucky enough to get a second chance. He became defensive and left.

To be honest Ash has always been empty so to speak. Not fazed by anything kind of guy, but you can see him thinking as he takes it all in. I can picture him doing something like this and going about his business as usual. I dare say they arrested RB first because he would have been the weaker link. I can't imagine Ash being pressured into confessing any details.

Certainly explains the 145kg bench pressing [emoji51]

Thank you for your honesty.

Your comment about 'empty' makes me think of this ....

Psychopaths can be from every segment of society, they are forged by natural selection and devoid of social emotions, which serves as a mechanism for psychopaths to act without feeling any guilt or remorse. They don’t have capacity to feel attachment, empathy or shame. The psychopath is very aware that he or she is doing something wrong, but doesn’t care.

http://depressiond.com/sociopath-vs...ychopathic-sociopathic-personality-disorders/

Welcome Xuerta!!

:welcome:

Thank you for your post. As a psychologist, as soon as I saw his face, it was evident that all was not well.

In every single picture and video I've seen, his eyes are glazed and he demonstrates 'flat affect' (a lack of emotional expression). He looks dissociated imo, which immediately tells me he's experienced trauma. But it also suggests that he will not be warm nor relate well to people emotionally.

This is not a guy who's going to be bursting with empathy imo.

Hard to justify a murder: except for people who comment people should get what is coming to them, everyone felt he got what he deserved etc. Seen a few of those posts from I think a couple of people. Their opinion and they're entitled to it.

For mine, I could not think of too many people I know, who if they felt someone deserved to die for doing wrong, would make much differentiation between an alleged murderer and an alleged ice dealer.

For the record: I think murder is rarely justifiable.

I personally don't feel there is any justification for killing another human being. There are other ways of teaching someone a lesson if you feel you have been wronged, IMO. But i think the only time it would be acceptable is in self defense if someone else is trying to kill you. Even animals will protect themselves or try to from being killed. So we see that in nature as well.
I could never imagine killing someone.

Thank you for your honesty.

Your comment about 'empty' makes me think of this ....

Psychopaths can be from every segment of society, they are forged by natural selection and devoid of social emotions, which serves as a mechanism for psychopaths to act without feeling any guilt or remorse. They don’t have capacity to feel attachment, empathy or shame. The psychopath is very aware that he or she is doing something wrong, but doesn’t care.

http://depressiond.com/sociopath-vs...ychopathic-sociopathic-personality-disorders/

Spot on, SouthAussie.

Someone here said that it takes seven months for meth to change the personality. I know from reading I have done elsewhere that it destroys empathy. If all three were using, they were shells of people I suspect, but that does not take away from the people that they once were. What an awful drug.

I get the feeling they didn't intend to murder him, you wouldn't plan to murder somebody in your own home.

I do believe they intended to rough him up, torture him.
It would take 2 people to subdue somebody, so that fit's in with both RB and AD being implicated.
I think during the torture, things went wrong and Sam passed away.
Everything after that was those two chasing their tails.
From what i can gather, RB was the one connected and the centre of all this and was supplying to ST and possibly AD.
Obviously AD was RB's hanger on and partner in crime, pardon the pun.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can I ask: how tall is AD?

I get the feeling they didn't intend to murder him, you wouldn't plan to murder somebody in your own home.

It would take 2 people to subdue somebody, so that fit's in with both RB and AD being implicated.
From what i can gather, RB was the one connected and the centre of all this and was supplying to ST and possibly AD.

But if he survived the torture, what then?

That's exactly what I think happened.

Someone here said that it takes seven months for meth to change the personality. I know from reading I have done elsewhere that it destroys empathy. If all three were using, they were shells of people I suspect, but that does not take away from the people that they once were. What an awful drug.

I'm not sure how reliable the 7 months part of that comment is. I can only say to my knowledge he was only ever a recreational user of drugs, however, I haven't seen him properly since I told him off when he came home from Syria.

I can tell you that Ash has been emotionally barren as long as I have known him. It has never been in a way that I was concerned for my safety or anything like that but he just wasn't warm. I can recall a day I was particularly upset and he just tapped my hand a couple of times to 'console' me despite seeing each other nearly every day and driving him to and from parties and clubbing. At the time I just put it down to Ash being Ash.

I was always quite protective of him and tried to steer him in the right direction when he told me he was selling steroids. He is a few years younger than I am and is very capable of succeeding if he only put his effort and passion into something legal.

Can I ask what are thoughts if AD has that empty no emotional personality what are thoughts on his trip overseas being subconsciously playing out an underlying evil? That now has surfaced and together with RB (who may have bad drug problem) has caused this,although maybe not planned but carried out and not admitted until caught and most likely still staying nothing ? Therefore no remorse.

I'm not sure how reliable the 7 months part of that comment is. I can only say to my knowledge he was only ever a recreational user of drugs, however, I haven't seen him properly since I told him off when he came home from Syria.

I can tell you that Ash has been emotionally barren as long as I have known him. It has never been in a way that I was concerned for my safety or anything like that but he just wasn't warm. I can recall a day I was particularly upset and he just tapped my hand a couple of times to 'console' me despite seeing each other nearly every day and driving him to and from parties and clubbing. At the time I just put it down to Ash being Ash.

I was always quite protective of him and tried to steer him in the right direction when he told me he was selling steroids. He is a few years younger than I am and is very capable of succeeding if he only put his effort and passion into something legal.
How tall would you say ash was ?

Could he have been one of the two that broke into Sam's home and stole his car ?

This must be very hard for you second guessing a long friendship

Can I ask what are thoughts if AD has that empty no emotional personality what are thoughts on his trip overseas being subconsciously playing out an underlying evil? That now has surfaced and together with RB (who may have bad drug problem) has caused this,although maybe not planned but carried out and not admitted until caught and most likely still staying nothing ? Therefore no remorse.

IMO the theatre of war is an outlet for someone with a psychopathic personality to run rampant with impunity and indulge in the kind of violence they've often fantasised about but haven't acted upon.

I've read accounts by serial killers describing how going to war and being 'allowed' to kill people really set something free in them and once they returned home, the serial killings began. That element was already present in their system....the 'legitimacy' of killing in a warzone just stopped it being dormant. They became 'activated', so to speak.

JMO

** please note that I am not saying that is what happened for AD. I am speaking generally here about a psychopathic personality and war - I have not assessed AD so can't say that he is psychopathic or has a personality disorder.

My partner is 177ish cms and Ash is shorter than him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Welcome Xuerta!!

:welcome:

Thank you for your post. As a psychologist, as soon as I saw his face, it was evident that all was not well.

In every single picture and video I've seen, his eyes are glazed and he demonstrates 'flat affect' (a lack of emotional expression). He looks dissociated imo, which immediately tells me he's experienced trauma. But it also suggests that he will not be warm nor relate well to people emotionally.

This is not a guy who's going to be bursting with empathy imo.

All good points. I wonder then why claimed he went to Syria to help people? It's such a strange set of circumstances. I mean, I can understand an adrenaline freak going to war, but news reports never made it sound that way: most reports made it sound like he wanted to help and liberate people? Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members