Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone must have control of AD's Facebook page as there was a comment condemning him for his charges but it has since been removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone must have control of AD's Facebook page as there was a comment condemning him for his charges but it has since been removed.

Yes was there last night so family mustve got to it after being alerted to discussions on here maybe

Family knew these guys were dangerous they they went to someone i know family home and stood parents over for 10+ K. Just because they could. The real world of crime is far more dangerous than most people realise. Your not dealing with normality what you're problem is no morals no law and no etiquette in this business. Eg. They can teach their kids good morals then once kids in bed daddy goes and cuts off an acquaintances hand.... only an eg not related to sams case

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Who went to someone's home to get money from parents? RB and AD?

Family knew these guys were dangerous they they went to someone i know family home and stood parents over for 10+ K. Just because they could. The real world of crime is far more dangerous than most people realise. Your not dealing with normality what you're problem is no morals no law and no etiquette in this business. Eg. They can teach their kids good morals then once kids in bed daddy goes and cuts off an acquaintances hand.... only an eg not related to sams case

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

True, I guess it just snowballs when there are no boundries.

What are your thoughts on the motive Steve?

Yes was there last night so family mustve got to it after being alerted to discussions on here maybe

Yes, no doubt. But unfortunately for them, many people have seen it ... and all of the other content there.

Plus, police are known to watch here on WS, are likely monitoring their online identities, and can access cached items - so there is a good chance they have seen it all, too.

another scenario, what if they didnt actually murder him, what if the three were sitting around as friends, getting high, trying a new drug and st had a bad reaction and died?
the other two panicked and tried to hide him and the evidence and decided to cut him up so he would be easier to hide? re the tools and acid from bunnings?
maybe they were terrified of the consequences from higher up if the police were involved and this was their best solution?
i realize theres loads of holes in this scenario

another scenario, what if they didnt actually murder him, what if the three were sitting around as friends, getting high, trying a new drug and st had a bad reaction and died?
the other two panicked and tried to hide him and the evidence and decided to cut him up so he would be easier to hide? re the tools and acid from bunnings?
maybe they were terrified of the consequences from higher up if the police were involved and this was their best solution?
i realize theres loads of holes in this scenario

Aparently a news report stated ST was assaulted upon entering the property on driveway. Not sure if the cctv had that vision captured across the road to how they knew that. Also this correlates with the scene as there was a heavy amount of finger print dust on the left driveway entry gate. The tools and acid was purchased after the disposal of the remains.

Looking at what has just been sleuthed about the home invasion
- it was because of money owed
- it happened at the family home
- ST was able to move into a $500pw unit the next day (approx $2000 bond) with his family's blessing (presumably) and help (presumably because he had no car and no money to pay the debt).

I don't see how the unit could have been organised so quickly with references etc, finances, the cost of the place (if ST couldn't afford his debt). Maybe I am taking it all too literally.

Or Sam was set to move anyway, the perps knew he was going to an expensive unit when he owed money, which makes more sense to me. They wanted their money and wanted collateral while they still knew his address.

And does Sam report his car missing when he now lives at this new address, or is in the process of moving, with no tangible income? Isn't proof of income required to secure a lease?

Any thoughts?

Looking at what has just been sleuthed about the home invasion
- it was because of money owed
- it happened at the family home
- ST was able to move into a $500pw unit the next day (approx $2000 bond) with his family's blessing (presumably) and help (presumably because he had no car and no money to pay the debt).

I don't see how the unit could have been organised so quickly with references etc, finances, the cost of the place (if ST couldn't afford his debt). Maybe I am taking it all too literally.

Or Sam was set to move anyway, the perps knew he was going to an expensive unit when he owed money, which makes more sense to me. They wanted their money and wanted collateral while they still knew his address.

And does Sam report his car missing when he now lives at this new address, or is in the process of moving, with no tangible income? Isn't proof of income required to secure a lease?

Any thoughts?

How did u know he moved the next day?

Yeah to me it's just like a woman collecting shoes and handbags.

How many intruders can assemble a collection of anything, two hats and a pair of loafers and stuff them in an LV bag in around 5 seconds from front door to exit (if the video is unedited). Usain Bolt would be hard pressed!

That video seemed strange - could it have been a pre-arranged insurance scam scenario? Whole thing seemed too tidy - ST reportedly not worried despite being held up at gunpoint - this hadn't occurred to me but I wonder?
How many intruders can assemble a collection of anything, two hats and a pair of loafers and stuff them in an LV bag in around 5 seconds from front door to exit (if the video is unedited). Usain Bolt would be hard pressed!

Perhaps they meant he went to stay at the friends etc not particularly move into this exact unit

That's why I thought I might be taking things too literally

It's definitely been edited for the news report. The courier mail article gives the street name, http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/33c0845e793fa777341c40893b5f240a you'll be able to match the house from social media posts, and see how the perps came upstairs onto the verandah. If ST's mustang was in carport under the house it would have been a pretty easy snatch n grab though. Obviously they came for the car but thought they might help themselves to a few designer goodies to show they meant business.

Yes id say it's edited for release

It's definitely been edited for the news report. The courier mail article gives the street name, http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/33c0845e793fa777341c40893b5f240a you'll be able to match the house from social media posts, and see how the perps came upstairs onto the verandah. If ST's mustang was in carport under the house it would have been a pretty easy snatch n grab though. Obviously they came for the car but thought they might help themselves to a few designer goodies to show they meant business.

Too good

Robbery was September, 'looking for a room to rent' in November from ST's FB. So, yes, he must have gone to a friend's place to lay low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor