Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of Samuel every time I see a young kid in an early model souped up car, 'P' plates and their bloody music blarrrring DOOF! DOOF! DOOF!
Expensive vehicle, expensive stereo - I know how he's affording it.
It doesn't impress me....

He may end up like Samuel.....and yet another mother cries.

I loath drugs.

Yes ... I guess, at one time it was lads and their hot cars and booze. Now, it is lads and their hot cars and Class A drugs. Many of them seem to have replaced the one drug with the other, or supplemented it.

And both of these drugs - legal alcohol and illegal drugs - lead to far too many road deaths and problems.

Though I will always agree that the drug ice/meth is the absolute current scourge of our society, among the addicts. Though, at one time (and maybe even now), heroin was equally as bad. Back in those 'golden triangle' days when heroin was flooding in from Asia - a lot of it on its way to other countries - and was cheap as cheap, and very plentiful, on the street.

Yes ... I guess, at one time it was lads and their hot cars and booze. Now, it is lads and their hot cars and Class A drugs. Many of them seem to have replaced the one drug with the other, or supplemented it.

And both of these drugs - legal alcohol and illegal drugs - lead to far too many road deaths and problems.

Though I will always agree that the drug ice/meth is the absolute current scourge of our society, among the addicts. Though, at one time (and maybe even now), heroin was equally as bad. Back in those 'golden triangle' days when heroin was flooding in from Asia - a lot of it on its way to other countries - and was cheap as cheap, and very plentiful, on the street.
I follow a few fb pages and Ice is the drug of choice here in Oz,heroin is the scourge in the U.S. I.mentioned Ice and was asked what it was and explained that our heroin epidemic was in the 80s. They now have the Fentanyl crisis going on. I hope to high heaven it doesn't find its way here too fast...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was listening to Dr Karl on Triple J one day - I really enjoy his Thursday 11am show - and he was saying how most people don't realise that every living creature on this planet has a drug of choice. Birds and animals chew on different leaves/berries/flowers/whatever that put them in a drug induced state. Sea creatures have their own sources of their choices(s) of drugs.

He couldn't explain why everything has a drug of choice. Except to say that perhaps we all need some mind/senses/pain numbing from time to time.

Interesting, hey?

Of course, everything/everybody doesn't abuse their drug of choice, though.

Sit with crows you'll be shot.

But for the Grace of God I wasn't born in this generation.

I loath the pushers and I see the effects of their product, everyday.

Sit with crows you'll be shot.

But for the Grace of God I wasn't born in this generation.

I loath the pushers and I see the effects of their product, everyday.
Absolutely agree. I dread to think what the future holds for my grandkids and their kids. This is one messed up world

I think of Samuel every time I see a young kid in an early model souped up car, 'P' plates and their bloody music blarrrring DOOF! DOOF! DOOF!

He may end up like Samuel.....and yet another mother cries.

I loath drugs.

Just thought id say. I'm the same age as sam and have an expensive car, with multiple add ons with a massive sound system. No debit - no drugs, not every kid with a p plate and loud car is dealing..
My car 120,000 rrp
My add ons are topping about 50,000
My stereo is actually only about 6g couldn't decided the sound I wanted so have changed a few things too

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Just thought id say. I'm the same age as sam and have an expensive car, with multiple add ons with a massive sound system. No debit - no drugs, not every kid with a p plate and loud car is dealing..
My car 120,000 rrp
My stereo is actually only about 6g couldn't decided the sound I wanted so have changed a few things too

Good for you champion Tt11.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

My car 120,000 rrp

That's why I said 'a young kids' with 'P' plates.

I see 17 year olds with late model $50,000 vehicles. I'm sorry I can't help but wonder. Maybe they all are IT experts raking big $$$ in, it IS highly possible nowadays or they have rich parents.
Please understand I just can't help but wonder.
IF they are pushing then there are people, families and especially children suffering.

My apologies, I get a bit emotional over silly things.

That's why I said 'a young kids' with 'P' plates.

I see 17 year olds with late model $50,000 vehicles. I'm sorry I can't help but wonder. Maybe they all are IT experts raking big $$$ in, it IS highly possible nowadays or they have rich parents.
Please understand I just can't help but wonder.
IF they are pushing then there are people, families and especially children suffering.

My apologies, I get a bit emotional over silly things.
I get why people think it, really how many 'kids' can afford real nice cars. I guess I got a little emotional too cos id hate what people thought about me when I was young with my other cars 😂 my age now with my car looks not so 'out of place'

Anyways that's o/t..

I still can't believe we have herd nothing at all

Good for you champion Tt11.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
All i was saying was not everyone does or sells drugs.. I was tired and got a bit offended that's all..

All i was saying was not everyone does or sells drugs.. I was tired and got a bit offended that's all..

I didn't take it that way. Some people work very hard for their dreams, whatever they may be.

I gather you are from Northside also Twinkletoes. Kids with expensive cars are not uncommon. I used to work at Tint a Car in Bowens Hills and our main work cane from dealerships in the Valley.. all prestige. It was nothing to be doing a family of luxury vehicles together.

It might be early for my eyes or I'm totally delusional on dates but wasn't it today I see no AB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15th isnt it?

Has anyone seen anything in the media yet? I've had a little look but haven't seen a thing

Has anyone seen anything in the media yet? I've had a little look but haven't seen a thing

Nada mate. Im guessing they will wait until the other hearing is complete.

Nada mate. Im guessing they will wait until the other hearing is complete.

It seems that media here don't usually cover mentions as usually the accused are not required to attend in person (no sensational images etc).I also don't have any reason to believe suppression orders are in place. AD might get a "mention in msm" next Monday (for his notoriety?) who knows? Imo only.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Beginning to wonder if RB may of been an informer, rather than previous theories of ST. Maybe something went wrong, could explain the complete media blackout surrounding him.

I personally think that this is a fairly high profile case and that we will not hear about the result of the committal hearings until Dyball’s hearing is over. Then we should hear if both of them have been committed to stand trial for the murder and interference of Sam.

They really cannot have the result of Boscaino’s committal play any part in Dyball’s committal. Dyball's lawyer has already stated that Dyball's family was shocked that he was charged, and Dyball was most upset about his position.

His lawyer, Bosscher Lawyers solicitor Alex Jones, said Dyball’s family were shocked at his arrest.
He said Dyball was “quite upset at the situation he’s found himself in”.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612

If there is deemed enough evidence for them both to be committed to trial, then their trials will likely be conjoined and we will hear more detail. imo

The news of a committal(s) to stand trial is in the public interest to ensure a fair trial – one of the principles of public knowledge about trials.

The best way to ensure that a trial is fair is for the public to be able to see whether it is fair or not.
http://www.manganey.com.au/bulletins/suppression-orders-in-criminal-matters
...if an open court would jeopardise the proper administration of justice the common law allows the court to suppress the proceedings
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/WAJurist/2011/7.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member