Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something made him escalate up , way way up from inert and agreeable dolls to real life human girl children. Some catalyst maybe..

I was struck by one of the police charges, 'that he 'fraudulently' approached the child.

Pretending to be what, I wonder?.. his choices would be somewhat limited, due to his size, his gender, his People identity, ... It is something that has intrigued me now for days.

I was struck by one of the police charges, 'that he 'fraudulently' approached the child.

Pretending to be what, I wonder?.. his choices would be somewhat limited, due to his size, his gender, his People identity, ... It is something that has intrigued me now for days.
Very interesting. I didn't know that. I thought CS was snatched while she was sleeping. Could it refer to a different child? Maybe the dolls that were allegedly in his car were involved? How deep does this go? :(

BBM

I am wondering if he bragged to one or two people by showing off his new “doll” and that maybe they spread the word. This would explain the sudden influx of friend requests that caused him to make that post at 6:07am on the morning of. Pure speculation of course.

Regardless of whether or not any of this is true, something that is clear is that FB has some cleaning up to do.

I can't imagine that he would post his new "doll" and no one seeing it would attempt to claim the $1,000,000.00 reward. So, I really doubt that pictures of her made it to the dark web.

In fact, police scoured the dark web and found no matches.

https://7news.com.au/news/wa/CS-search-sees-police-scour-dark-web-in-search-for-clues-c-4408675

Very interesting. I didn't know that. I thought CS was snatched while she was sleeping. Could it refer to a different child? Maybe the dolls that were allegedly in his car were involved? How deep does this go? :(
A correction. The charge says , quite explicitly.. 'fraudulently, OR , forcibly...

My apologies.

Having apologised, I still wonder where the 'fraudulent ' part comes in to it, even as a choice between two points of view. Fraudulent, Or Forcibly.. One is very different from the other.. I think. Maybe I am missing something here.

Thanks, TGY, I was trawling online last night trying to find info about CC's abductor's sentence to give us a hint at what might happen here. I'm appalled, no way is that justice! :mad:
He should be closely monitored the rest of his life!

CC is the closest precedent I can find so I’ll base my thoughts on that outcome. Same, same but a touch different.
CC’s parents copped it from the media and SM. They were totally innocent as well.

Found Alive - Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

Last edited:
A correction. The charge says , quite explicitly.. 'fraudulently, OR , forcibly...

My apologies.

Having apologised, I still wonder where the 'fraudulent ' part comes in to it, even as a choice between two points of view. Fraudulent, Or Forcibly.. One is very different from the other.. I think. Maybe I am missing something here.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything in regards to this case. It's definitional wording to apply to people who forcibly or fraudulently take a child. It doesn't mean he fraudulently took the child.

It's so that people who coerce a child into a car saying their parents told them to get in, where force isn't used, can still be charged with child stealing.

He forcibly took the child from all accounts.

I've seen some questions here as to how TK could afford the large doll collection, and also his rather new car. I have been trying to research mining royalties that the mines in Western Australia have to pay to the local aboriginal Elders annually, and I cannot find too much information. I do know that the mines in Northern Territory give the royalties to the local Elders, who in turn will give commodities, such as vehicles, or equipment, rather than trust everyone with a cash handout.

How much do Aboriginals get in royalties?
About $230 million a year in Aboriginal royalties is paid by mining companies in the Northern Territory.12 Sept 2021

Western Australia - Australian Mining web site
Resource royalties return record revenue for WA
September 10, 2021
Resource royalties return record revenue for WA - Australian Mining

Record contributions from the mining and resources sector have helped lift Western Australia to a State Budget surplus of $5.6 billion. “Indeed, these contributions totalled more than 31 per cent of all WA Government revenue and increased 36 per cent on the previous financial year.

But, I cannot find information that states the royalties from the Western Australian mines do go to the local Elders for distribution amongst the community.

I've also been wondering about TK's finances. He is now 36yo and has done a course in construction. He seems to be currently unemployed and got out of prison in June 2021. We have been told that he's never had a driving licence in his life (and still doesn't) and was it stated that his car was not registered as it was seen without number plates in his yard? Perhaps that's why he mainly drove at night and never thought LE would find out where he lived.

Having said that, has he ever worked since he left school? <modsnip> So far nobody has come forward to say that they ever worked with him. He states on FB that he worked 11 or 12 hour shifts but IMO that is probably his fantasy.

Does TK have a Psychiatric condition that stops him from working? Does he receive the Disability Support Pension? Disability Support Pension - Services Australia

So, IMO, the money he has recently been spending on dolls and to pay for his car may have been inherited from his grandmother - probably cash from her bank account. Perhaps her doll collection was inherited by his aunt at first and she gave it to TK as she knew he was interested in it. However, I read he began his FB posts at least by 2013 so perhaps he shared the house with his grandmother then, had access to her dolls and has added to the collection by buying more when he could afford one at Toyworld. He seems to live a modest life. I think the comment by a neighbour that he had seen ten or twelve dolls in their boxes in his car and that he might have just collected them from the post office, is possibly an assumption as he did not expect to see them in boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely bathing a young child, using nappys and nappy wipes on a young child, potentially nappy rash cream, dressing a young child, all of thies things that are normal for a perent and care givers, but for a grown man to do thies things is abuse in my opinion to be touching that area of the body when they are not a person who has this legal responsibility over a child,

touching a child inappropriately and undressing a child charges along the lines of this what would they be?

Anyone who undressing a child who is not their legal guardian or care giver should end up on the sex offender list they should never be able to work with children once they hav finished their jail term

How can someone steal a child and only face that charge and get away with doing all the other personal grooming of a small child because they hav forced the situation onto them,

If someone did all thies things to a 15yr old, stole them, undressed them, bathed them, put them in nappys and changed them because they were locked in a room Surely a sexual charges would be layed Surely they would end up on the sex offenders list in the future how can someone get away with doing this to a younger child and no charges as yet are layed in regards to sexual abuse

If im banned for this post im sorry but it doesn't sit right that for time being no charges hav been layed inregardes to inappropriately touching a minor, it was not appropriate for him to be doing personal grooming to a small child

Its a beautiful Sunday so at this stage I am not going into detail re what i can share or not re sleuthing. I have seen some disturbing stuff from others claiming all sorts of crazy stuff re this case and no doubt some members here know what i refer too.

IMO the reason people are confused about the contradictions of this personality is that it seems
like we are dealing with multiple dissociative disorders and personalities ( I am not a professional) Taking this in context I believe its possible that all he does makes more sense when none of it seems to make sense to us . Saying and acting in one way and fighting the demons with other
personalities within can be seen with seemingly opposite behaviors . Saving the children from dangerous personalities and online behavior and perversions and warning parents and adults to be wary of sharing their children on line etc and on the other hand doing the very thing the personality warns about. So it is possible a personality who needs finances to fund obsessions etc and is capable and aware of complex on line places to make money could have simply set up a camera device and live streamed a child " playing with toys " and going about daily routines with the lights on for days on end may be quite a lucrative income on the dark web and from what i have read here by members some of this "interest" can be seen as quite benign to us but to others an obsession to get off on . I am going to leave it at that for now and thanks to everyone adding their experience and insights .

Girls like dolls. So is that how he makes contact with young girls?

Really don't know what to say. Kelly creeps me out with eye movements from videos and pictures. I would have have been totally freaked out seeing his face staring at me at any age.

I'm assuming and under awful other circumstances that there was no sexual abuse reporteded for the moment, IMO.

Last edited:
Something made him escalate up , way way up from inert and agreeable dolls to real life human girl children. Some catalyst maybe..

I can only think that CS must have stayed asleep until he got her to the car. Imagine waking up and seeing TK? Any child would be scared and would scream. So when she woke up, he probably pacified her by giving her a doll or two and saying that he was taking her to see his other dolls which she could play with.

Surely bathing a young child, using nappys and nappy wipes on a young child, potentially nappy rash cream, dressing a young child, all of thies things that are normal for a perent and care givers, but for a grown man to do thies things is abuse in my opinion to be touching that area of the body when they are not a person who has this legal responsibility over a child,

touching a child inappropriately and undressing a child charges along the lines of this what would they be?

Anyone who undressing a child who is not their legal guardian or care giver should end up on the sex offender list they should never be able to work with children once they hav finished their jail term

How can someone steal a child and only face that charge and get away with doing all the other personal grooming of a small child because they hav forced the situation onto them,

If someone did all thies things to a 15yr old, stole them, undressed them, bathed them, put them in nappys and changed them because they were locked in a room Surely a sexual charges would be layed Surely they would end up on the sex offenders list in the future how can someone get away with doing this to a younger child and no charges as yet are layed in regards to sexual abuse

If im banned for this post im sorry but it doesn't sit right that for time being no charges hav been layed inregardes to inappropriately touching a minor, it was not appropriate for him to be doing personal grooming to a small child

I suspect he was (or will be) charged with offences around this issue. They will not be made public for the protection and privacy of the minor victim, which is how it should be.

On the news tonight most of the Dolls Tk had came from his Auntie
I've seen some questions here as to how TK could afford the large doll collection, and also his rather new car. I have been trying to research mining royalties that the mines in Western Australia have to pay to the local aboriginal Elders annually, and I cannot find too much information. I do know that the mines in Northern Territory give the royalties to the local Elders, who in turn will give commodities, such as vehicles, or equipment, rather than trust everyone with a cash handout.

How much do Aboriginals get in royalties?
About $230 million a year in Aboriginal royalties is paid by mining companies in the Northern Territory.12 Sept 2021

Western Australia - Australian Mining web site
Resource royalties return record revenue for WA
September 10, 2021
Resource royalties return record revenue for WA - Australian Mining

Record contributions from the mining and resources sector have helped lift Western Australia to a State Budget surplus of $5.6 billion. “Indeed, these contributions totalled more than 31 per cent of all WA Government revenue and increased 36 per cent on the previous financial year.

But, I cannot find information that states the royalties from the Western Australian mines do go to the local Elders for distribution amongst the community.

In Queensland the same is done, the mining companies give the Elders Royalties and if they need new cars the mining companies pay for them to go get one they all drive 4wds up North Queensland where I live. I won't say what one Indigenous woman told me but she is campaigning against the royalties being handed out

Told her about the bratz dolls she could play with

I've also been wondering about TK's finances. He is now 36yo and has done a course in construction. He seems to be currently unemployed and got out of prison in June 2021. We have been told that he's never had a driving licence in his life (and still doesn't) and was it stated that his car was not registered as it was seen without number plates in his yard? Perhaps that's why he mainly drove at night and never thought LE would find out where he lived.

Having said that, has he ever worked since he left school? <modsnip> So far nobody has come forward to say that they ever worked with him. He states on FB that he worked 11 or 12 hour shifts but IMO that is probably his fantasy.

Does TK have a Psychiatric condition that stops him from working? Does he receive the Disability Support Pension? Disability Support Pension - Services Australia
So, IMO, the money he has recently been spending on dolls and to pay for his car may have been inherited from his grandmother - probably cash from her bank account. Perhaps her doll collection was inherited by his aunt at first and she gave it to TK as she knew he was interested in it. However, I read he began his FB posts at least by 2013 so perhaps he shared the house with his grandmother then, had access to her dolls and has added to the collection by buying more when he could afford one at Toyworld. He seems to live a modest life. I think the comment by a neighbour that he had seen ten or twelve dolls in their boxes in his car and that he might have just collected them from the post office, is possibly an assumption as he did not expect to see them in boxes.

Interesting no number-plates. No identification with cameras.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the news tonight most of the Dolls Tk had came from his Auntie
In Queensland the same is done, the mining companies give the Elders Royalties and if they need new cars the mining companies pay for them to go get one they all drive 4wds up North Queensland where I live. I won't say what one Indigenous woman told me but she is campaigning against the royalties being handed out

As you mentioned GTF, sometimes the royalties from the mines are not handled correctly, as this article points out about the royalties given out at Tennant Creek, Northern Territory.

ABC News - Posted Mon 13 Sep 2021 at 5:59am
When it's Aboriginal mining royalty distribution time in Tennant Creek, Joebessgo Mayers has an even more difficult job trying to get kids to school.
At least 40 per cent of kids in Tennant Creek don't attend regularly.

"When they get their royalties, families are more active with alcohol," he said.

"They buy cars and electronics and whatever's left over goes straight into alcohol and gambling at a certain house where people play for big money."

The royalties are payments mining companies have to make to Aboriginal traditional owners in the NT for hosting operations on their land.

Traditional owners also get lease payments for infrastructure like mine haul roads and railways crossing their land. About $230 million a year in Aboriginal royalties is paid by mining companies in the NT.
She also sees a lot of royalty money spent on alcohol, bought on the black market to get around Tennant Creek's tight liquor restrictions

"When the royalties were on a couple of months ago, people went to Mount Isa and bought cartons of Mosel [white wine], they were selling that box for $1,000, and a bottle of rum of $200," she said.

"It just causes a lot of fighting between families, and people [are] just drunk, and then court list just gets bigger because they get picked up for drunk driving or whatever." "It's amazing in Tennant Creek when its royalty day, people are dressed up and are walking there to be on time and we are thinking, 'Wouldn't it be wonderful if they did that to look for a job or go to their work?'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth