GUILTY Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction of 4 y.o., WA, 16 Oct 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not seen any msm reports regarding this. And unfortunately I'm not as knowledgeable as some sleuthers and I no idea how to look up the court register things. But I would love to know the outcome of this case
This matter was due to next be in court on 8th July 2022, but on looking today, the matter is no longer appearing on the WA Court eCourt portal search.

I have been checking every now and then on the WA Court listings, and the matter was listed for Court on 24th June 2022. Then suddenly it was removed from that date and moved to 8th July 2022. But, when I looked today, the search for the case comes up with "no court hearings can be found".

No idea what is happening with this matter now.

Oh.... Doesitmakesense.... the search of court listings is easy. Here are some links:-
for WA

and for NSW (just click on "Court Lists" once the page opens)

This matter was due to next be in court on 8th July 2022, but on looking today, the matter is no longer appearing on the WA Court eCourt portal search.

I have been checking every now and then on the WA Court listings, and the matter was listed for Court on 24th June 2022. Then suddenly it was removed from that date and moved to 8th July 2022. But, when I looked today, the search for the case comes up with "no court hearings can be found".

No idea what is happening with this matter now.

Oh.... Doesitmakesense.... the search of court listings is easy. Here are some links:-
for WA

and for NSW (just click on "Court Lists" once the page opens)
Thank you

CS's kidnapper to be sentenced in December​

By Michael Ramsey
1:00pm Sep 2, 2022
The man who has admitted abducting four-year-old CS from her family's Western Australian campsite is set to learn his fate in December.
TDK, 37, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of forcibly taking a child under 16.
The matter returned to the WA District Court on Friday with lawyers confirming the case was ready to proceed to sentencing.
Registrar Jacquie Kubacz ordered that TDK face a two-day sentencing hearing on December 13 and 14 before Chief Judge Julie Wager.
TDK, who is in custody, was not required to attend Friday's hearing.

Kidnapper to be sentenced in December

CS's kidnapper to be sentenced in December​

By Michael Ramsey
1:00pm Sep 2, 2022
The man who has admitted abducting four-year-old CS from her family's Western Australian campsite is set to learn his fate in December.
TDK, 37, pleaded guilty earlier this year to one count of forcibly taking a child under 16.
The matter returned to the WA District Court on Friday with lawyers confirming the case was ready to proceed to sentencing.
Registrar Jacquie Kubacz ordered that TDK face a two-day sentencing hearing on December 13 and 14 before Chief Judge Julie Wager.
TDK, who is in custody, was not required to attend Friday's hearing.

Kidnapper to be sentenced in December
Thank you!! I thought maybe I had missed this

Step-brother of CS' kidnapper is accused of snatching a nine-year-old girl from a suburban street

The step-brother of CS' kidnapper has been accused of abducting a nine-year-old girl from a park before he indecently dealt with her.

Ashley Bropho, 39, allegedly approached the girl at Bennett park in Doubleview in Perth's northern suburbs on Tuesday morning and coerced her to come back to his home 300 metres away.
This is a very disturbing development. I would hope that authorities are keeping vigilant with regards to this family. I hope he gets a hefty sentence.

This is a very disturbing development. I would hope that authorities are keeping vigilant with regards to this family. I hope he gets a hefty sentence.
IMO this resonates with me because early on in the investigation after the little girl was freed from TDK and WebSleuthers were discussing the initial findings I said that there might be a Darkweb connection here. I honestly wonder if these two perps were at all influenced by the Darkweb by others like themselves. Although I am at all not saying thier entire families because there are innocent people in these perp's families who could have easily been victims of violence. So we can't put everyone in the family in the same light and I will not do so. But the Darkweb is a different story. I think my opinion may be valid.

I
IMO this resonates with me because early on in the investigation after the little girl was freed from TDK and WebSleuthers were discussing the initial findings I said that there might be a Darkweb connection here. I honestly wonder if these two perps were at all influenced by the Darkweb by others like themselves. Although I am at all not saying thier entire families because there are innocent people in these perp's families who could have easily been victims of violence. So we can't put everyone in the family in the same light and I will not do so. But the Darkweb is a different story. I think my opinion may be valid.
I actually thought the dark web was Reddit but I guess it’s not?

I know what you mean, like with the creepy dolls etc. I just wonder if the way those family members were raised has somehow predisposed them to this kind of horrific offending.

CS's kidnapper to be sentenced in June

I hope he gets LWOP. His obsession is not going to be "cured". There is zero potential for rehabilitation here, INMO. No child will be safe if he is released.
Imho he does not appear to be remorseful, does he?

And I think his offending was planned, I don’t think it was opportunistic.

Hope he has a hard time behind bars. I feel for his victim and her whole family.

I

I actually thought the dark web was Reddit but I guess it’s not?

I know what you mean, like with the creepy dolls etc. I just wonder if the way those family members were raised has somehow predisposed them to this kind of horrific offending.
No the Darkweb is where people can be anonomous and conduct illegal activitiesm and find likewise people. How is it possible to say that some are predisposed when perhaps not all of the family members are predisposed because it hasn't happened in their individual family. The term you brought is very broad and putting unpredisposed family members in the same light as well as those that think this behaviour is vile. How can a broad defenition represent everyone in the individual's family?

No the Darkweb is where people can be anonomous and conduct illegal activitiesm and find likewise people. How is it possible to say that some are predisposed when perhaps not all of the family members are predisposed because it hasn't happened in their individual family. The term you brought is very broad and putting unpredisposed family members in the same light as well as those that think this behaviour is vile. How can a broad defenition represent everyone in the individual's family?
I was wondering out loud if it was nature or nurture that caused two people in the same family to abduct a young person.

Apologies if I did not word it well.

I was wondering out loud if it was nature or nurture that caused two people in the same family to abduct a young person.

Apologies if I did not word it well.
IMO there are just people who like to harm others even if their families have been good to them so its the person's own thinking that brought them to do what they did. In this case we have two people in one family who like to harm others. In the end its the individual's decision. It wasn't forced on them since they are grown men.

IMO there are just people who like to harm others even if their families have been good to them so its the person's own thinking that brought them to do what they did. In this case we have two people in one family who like to harm others. In the end its the individual's decision. It wasn't forced on them since they are grown men.
Of course there is that aspect of personal accountability.

And each of those family members who committed heinous crimes should be held fully accountable for their poor decisions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back