Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

I guess you answered your own question then. :)

"she .... pulled over to let it pass."

I read this part of the transcript that FC was already pulled over but the truck driver thought she had pulled over for him. Which made me wonder why a frantic caregiver searching for a child was just pulled off to the side of the road. Moo

I like how you are looking at this SA. It is reasonable. I still am stuck on why even share this information?

<RSBM>

In any criminal case the burden of proof is "beyond a reasonable doubt".

To my way of thinking, if we have to twist things and twist words to try to make them fit ... then they don't fit properly. And that creates reasonable doubt.

I don't think there is anything that has been adversely mentioned, so far, that cannot be explained by typical human behaviour in a crisis situation.

IIRC in a walkthrough, the witness is supposed to relate any little thing they remember. What they did. What was said. What they saw. Etc, etc.

imo

Katy, I have tried to explain that because the searchers were looking for 'an alive' William.......and may have missed finding his body within garden rubbish in a Bunnings garden bag which have been in an obvious position underneath the high deck. Sniffer dog (Katy, would you have a link to when the first dog commenced sniffing for William's dna?); i.e. presuming that FFC had, at first, given suitable clothing/or whatever, belonging to William.
If FFC was devious enough, for all we know, she may have provided his sister's clothing at first; and then later rectified with William's clothing.....thereby enabling the sniffer to detect the dna of William within the boundary of FGM's property.

If FGM's vehicle had been checked when LE first arrived, then there may have been the opportunity to transfer the Bunnings bag of 'garden rubbish' into the vehicle that FFC drove to the Airport (Katy Would you have a link to which vehicle FFC drove out to the Airport?)....as you say, many hours later.

Just saying ........ it might not be outside of the realm of possibility.
The police were not only looking for an 'alive' William. They were also looking for an injured child, or even a potential crime scene. They would peek inside a large trash bag if it was anywhere on the property.

The sniffer dogs were brought out very quickly to try and track his scent. Probably by the next day, although I haven't found a link yet because many of the links are now dead.

I do not believe there is any possibility that this poor child's body was still at the home until the drive to the airport. IIRC, I think that airport trip was a couple of days after he went missing. Is that correct?

I am certain there were K-9 teams brought to the property very early on in the search.

Last edited:
In any criminal case the burden of proof is "beyond a reasonable doubt".

To my way of thinking, if we have to twist things and twist words to try to make them fit ... then they don't fit properly. And that creates reasonable doubt.

I don't think there is anything that has been adversely mentioned, so far, that cannot be explained by typical human behaviour in a crisis situation.

IIRC in a walkthrough, the witness is supposed to relate any little thing they remember. What they did. What was said. What they saw. Etc, etc.

imo

In a police walkthrough - yes. This was a television interview. I am also questioning the FFM's speech. From numerous interviews, FFM goes off in tangents. Other people that do this have what is called tangential speech. I found this interesting...IMO JMO

I read this part of the transcript that FC was already pulled over but the truck driver thought she had pulled over for him. Which made me wonder why a frantic caregiver searching for a child was just pulled off to the side of the road. Moo

Thank Goodness I have never had to search frantically for my kids. But I have had to drive around looking for my lost puppy before. And I felt pretty frantic.

I was looking out the window calling him and trying to listen----but occasionally I would pull over and stop===and listen to try and hear him barking....

Also, I would sit and look around, just briefly, to try and decide which direction to go next....Also, I could hear my husband calling out for HARLEY and so I could tell which area he was already searching.

I don't think it would be unusual for a frantic parent to stop and look and listen, while trying to find a missing toddler. Cars make a lot of noise.

its interesting the new latest search coincided with the avo taken out by police on the fps after an alledged assault on the other child in their care, i do wonder if she has shared or threatened to share info on something she has seen or heard? i also wonder if fgm was supposed to be watching the children that day and ffc covered for her, did he sneak in to watch cartoons on tv and found the high balcony door open?

I like how you are looking at this SA. It is reasonable. I still am stuck on why even share this information? It has nothing to do with anything. I'm just thinking if it was me and it was my child missing and I'm being interviewed a while later about the events of the day, the last thing I am going to share is a speeding truck thanking me for pulling over. I might say 'I saw a truck and I hailed the truck down to ask him if he had seen a small child or anything unusual about any cars and I asked the driver if he was from around here and had seen anyone that he didn't know driving around with a small child in their car...'

I am just trying to ascertain mind set for the FFM with the stuff that she does share. Is it purposeful? Is it just rambling? or more so - Is it anxiety induced thought patterns that result in rambling on? Is it tactical? I am definitely not pointing any fingers - just trying to put the pieces together in terms of information-sharing from the FFM and we know from sleuthing this for a long time that the pieces don't add up at times and we are left scratching our heads in terms of the FFM 'setting the scene'. These are just thoughtful observations and IMO, JMO.

oops forgot to include a great article on circumstantiality and tangential speech. People with this affected speech style are usually associated with having Schizophrenia or mood disorders. JMO IMO Just a thoughtful observation and not directing this at anyone.

Circumstantiality - StatPearls - NCBI Bookshelf
Organised_Chaos, It is my belief that the MFC does much of this diversionary speech as well.....not saying that there is a medical reason; it may be just a pretentious manner of speaking....in trying to project credibility in what they are saying. JMO

If I waved a pool noodle at you you could have me up for assault. If I threw a marshmallow at you it is also assault.

I threatened my mouthy teenagers many times, I told them to get to their rooms before I killed them. They went to their rooms instead of unsupervised parties.
I believe my command saved them from pregnancy and drugs.
I feared my dads booming voice and behaved if he questioned my whining, he was a good father.

IMO it wasn’t assault, it was caring. There were no textbooks or instruction manuals back then

I await to see the outcome of this AVO.

Last edited:
Surely this would be no skin off the Coroner's nose? She continues her other inquest work as she waits for results.

The delay probably means more to us than it does to her. imo
Because we are anxious for a resolution to William's case.

The Coroner will get the full information she wants, until then she waits and does other work.

I feel the delay probably means more to William's Bio Parents than us or the Coroner.

The not knowing for them would be considerably distressing in my opinion.

All IMHO.

"My heart just sank because I just thought those two cars were there for both of them," she said on Monday, referring to the three-year-old boy and his older sister.

Tyrrell carer believes abductors were there for both children

Put your ‘mother hat’ on and walk in this woman’s shoes.
I'd be interested to know how many times the FFC referred to William by his name in the various media interviews.

I'm putting on my 'mother hat' for this one. Great idea!

All IMHO.

i understand your thought patterns SA - however that’s not what occurred, as per contents of the previous I provided:

The video shows the foster mother walking police investigators through her search.

His foster mother tells investigators as she drove around looking for William, she saw a large truck coming down the road and pulled over to let it pass.

“It was a semi trailer coming down the road really fast. And he thought I pulled over, because he acknowledged me by saying thanks for pulling over. But I pulled over ‘cause I’ve just got my head out the window, you know, looking for William,” she said.

And then I drive really slow on Moore, and I get to the Riding School and I just think, he’s not here.

“And I just drive out and I think, he’s not here. And then I bring the car back up. And I just run out and I look for him again.”

anyway, whatever happened, happened & hopefully the investigative team efforts will be rewarded in 2022

Before the word "I've", I notice past tense is used in the recall of events. The subsequent recall of events is in the present tense.

In my opinion, present tense can be sometimes viewed as storytelling.

All IMHO.

All

I totally could not disagree more. You stop supervising your child for 5-15 minutes maybe more and jump in a car heading in any direction and leave your 80 year old mother and 5 year old foster child at home and don’t even call your husband - the 30 minute window to maybe 90 minute window is the problem for investigators not just me…..The Police on this case now are not stupid or attached in any way to the current suspects IMO. It seems IMO they may have been given a free pass early on perhaps due to social status and friends of friends

Before the word "I've", I notice past tense is used in the recall of events. The subsequent recall of events is in the present tense.

In my opinion, present tense can be sometimes viewed as storytelling.

All IMHO.

All

The ironic Prosecution of Gary Jubelin — MacDougall & Hydes Lawyers

"That led into an argument and Jubelin asked everyone to leave the room.

“I tried to placate him,” Jubelin said during his police interview.

“He came at me and wanted to fight me. We both fight, I’ve sparred with him but he’s six times Australian kickboxing champion.

“I’ve thrown my stuff down and stood my ground. He’s being grabbed by other people.

“He says come on I’ll have you now, let’s go to the PCYC.”

There is a mixture of past and present tense used in the above also.

All IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member