Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
some truth starting to slowly leak out

hopefully it leads to William

Keeping in mind that these are recent charges. Something that happened within two weeks of the AVO of Nov 2021 (as reported earlier).
These people have been bullied for 7 years. Which doesn't excuse any bad behaviour, but does go some way to explaining the Mental Health Act defence. imo

I feel very sorry for them all. Especially William's sister. Her entire life (almost) she has been taken from one home and been put into another. What effect this will have on her psyche and sense of security can't be great.

Last edited:
Major twist in William Tyrrell saga as missing boy's foster mother is hit with a fresh charge involving ANOTHER child - after police search of the area he vanished from fails spectacularly

By BRITTANY CHAIN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 17:38 EST, 21 February 2022 | UPDATED: 17:58 EST, 21 February 2022

[...]

The assault is alleged to have occurred at a home on Sydney's upper north shore in 2021 against a child.

[...]
OK does 'ANOTHER child' mean another in addition to the child about whom she was charged last year, or ANOTHER as in not William? I think the latter, but the headline is baiting to make you think the former.

And wasn't there a red 4WD mentioned way, way, way back at the start? And never mentioned again?

I wish we had the whole police brief ... all 80 kabillion pages of it. I'd read it.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...g/news-story/0065afefa387da4d1ffef1a6550a3877

PS saw a Dull Red Nissan Patrol wagon, 90s model racing up the fire track the day before WT went missing.

PS saw a Land Rover Freelander parked in the FGM driveway the day before WT went missing. No colour mentioned.

Keeping in mind that these are recent charges. Something that happened within two weeks of the AVO of Nov 2021 (as reported earlier).
These people have been bullied for 7 years. Which doesn't excuse any bad behaviour, but does go some way to explaining the Mental Health Act defence. imo

I feel very sorry for them all. Especially William's sister. Her entire life (almost) she has been taken from one home and been put into another. What effect this will have on her psyche and sense of security can't be great.
The FP’s - Bullied? By whom?
They have been protected by their anonymity and police support and also the support of the media.
As for Williams sister, yes my heart goes out to that child.

The FP’s - Bullied? By whom?
They have been protected by their anonymity and police support and also the support of the media.
As for Williams sister, yes my heart goes out to that child.

Most people are fully aware of what is going on in social media .. the rampage against the FP that started almost right away, and continues to this day. imo

As well .....

A man was jailed for offences including stalking William Tyrrell's foster father
Victorian magistrate slammed his 'misconceived crusade', jailed him for 34 days
William Tyrrell: Man jailed for stalking missing boy's foster father | Daily Mail Online

Woman charged with allegedly harassing foster dad of youngster William Tyrrell
Lisa Watmore, 51, allegedly bombarded the man with 14 calls with eight hours
She allegedly accused him of being involved in the little boy's disappearance
Lisa Watmore accused of calling William Tyrrell's foster dad 14 times in eight hours | Daily Mail Online

It was forbidden under FACS laws to reveal William's status as a fostered child, but this very fact was discussed on social media where people shared their suspicions about what had happened to William.
William Tyrrell: Inside privileged life

William's foster family has also been stalked, harassed and bullied ..... "Some of the people behind these deeply personal attacks have sat in the gallery of this very courtroom" (inquest courtroom)
The emotional gift that left William Tyrrell's inquest in tears

Last edited:
Sorry for posting. It was news to me.

No need to be sorry, Toots. The magistrate has been very disturbed by the amount of attention on the AVO case, and the attempts to link it to William's disappearance.

Magistrate Robyn Denes said she understood the interest in the case but questioned the true desire to mention the defendants’ connection to William.

Aside from that link, the matter was not dissimilar to matters heard in every court in NSW, she said, saying media weren’t in her court last week for a case involving “far more serious allegation” and a five-year-old.

“What’s the interest besides, dare I say it, the clickbait issue?” she said.

Ms Denes said she hoped the matter would progress ordinarily in her list, like 90 other AVO and 75 charge matters she heard on Tuesday.

Tyrrell foster parents in court

is this the first time its been reported that fgm was also being treated as a poi?
id never read that before, so the alleged possibility of one person covering for the other after an alleged accident?
fgm wasnt questioned in court reportedly or assumed because of her poor health?

is this the first time its been reported that fgm was also being treated as a poi?
id never read that before, so the alleged possibility of one person covering for the other after an alleged accident?
fgm wasnt questioned in court reportedly or assumed because of her poor health?
1st time I've read that about the FGM. I wonder when she denied any wrong doing, I have my doubts about that her account was questioned
, unless she was interviewed over her statement or walk through, but that has never come up in any msm or podcasts, etc. moo

Sorry for posting. It was news to me.
Not a criticism of you, sorry if it came off that way. I have a long-running theme against misleading reporting and you proved my point. There was a very recent hearing and DM reported as if events at a hearing a couple of months ago had happened at this one. I couldn't sort out the time scheme from reading the article, and I had to Google for the earlier account.

New charge against William’s foster mum

Same news story - but different quote -

"It was revealed last year that the foster Mother and the now deceased foster grandmother were being treated as persons of interest in William's disappearance".

I wonder where they are getting their information from? Maybe an assumption because FGM's car was taken for forensic examination?
Because it is not what Mick Fuller said last year.

Unless they are somehow including FGM in the hundreds of POIs.

“There is certainly one person in particular that we are looking closely at,” he told Sydney radio 2GB on Tuesday.
William Tyrrell: NSW police dig up garden at foster grandmother’s house where preschooler last seen

William has never been found despite years of detective work, the identification of hundreds of people of interest and a $1m reward for information.
New charge against William Tyrrell’s foster mum

I wonder where they are getting their information from? Maybe an assumption because FGM's car was taken for forensic examination?
Because it is not what Mick Fuller said last year.

Unless they are somehow including FGM in the hundreds of POIs.

“There is certainly one person in particular that we are looking closely at,” he told Sydney radio 2GB on Tuesday.
William Tyrrell: NSW police dig up garden at foster grandmother’s house where preschooler last seen

William has never been found despite years of detective work, the identification of hundreds of people of interest and a $1m reward for information.
New charge against William Tyrrell’s foster mum

Or another SM rumour that has grown legs. :( Poor old FGM.

IMO

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/police-interview-with-william-tyrrell-neighbour-described-as-

PS saw a Dull Red Nissan Patrol wagon, 90s model racing up the fire track the day before WT went missing.

PS saw a Land Rover Freelander parked in the FGM's driveway the day before WT went missing. No colour mentioned.

The Land Rover in the drive way which PS saw, was possibly the new 2014 Grey-green Land Rover discovery - owned by the FP. As the fosters arrived after 9pm on Thur 11th, the timing may be a bit off. Not too many Land Rovers on our roads though - and new ones would attract attention.

William Tyrrell’s birth family felt under suspicion for five years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member