Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that the Kendall National Violin Competition was held on the weekend - sat 13th & sun 14th after William went missing....

The Vice President is Ensi Payne, who DN has been bailed to stay with................I wonder if she was part of his alibi for friday 12th sep 2014??

Small town, strong spirit​

The weekend that William Tyrrell went missing, one of the most prestigious music competitions in Australia — the Kendall National Violin Competition — was being held in the town.

I wonder if DN & the FGM knew each other??

Interesting that the Kendall National Violin Competition was held on the weekend - sat 13th & sun 14th after William went missing....

The Vice President is Ensi Payne, who DN has been bailed to stay with................I wonder if she was part of his alibi for friday 12th sep 2014??

Small town, strong spirit​

The weekend that William Tyrrell went missing, one of the most prestigious music competitions in Australia — the Kendall National Violin Competition — was being held in the town.

I wonder if DN & the FGM knew each other??
Does anyone know who Iailwa, former member, was referring to when she mentioned a violinist who lived 'nearby' and had a green car?
Edit: something wrong with my linking maybe, but I'm referring to thread 40, post #450.

Charges linking Bill Spedding to William Tyrrell were 'malicious'

Attention has been drawn to a progress report in the homicide investigation that detailed specific elements of the Spedding criminal investigation, including plans to obtain statements from alleged victims and "another operational phase in which we tail Spedding".
Mr Canceri alleged it proved charging Mr Spedding over the abuse claims was "a centrepiece" of the Tyrrell investigation.

"Homicide detectives engaged in a very high risk strategy, and improper strategy of trying to gather inculpatory evidence for the investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell," he said.

I'm pretty sure there was a member on here all those years ago, pointing out this exact situation, that the historical charges and hopefully conviction, were going to be the trigger to arrest BS for WT's disappearance..... and how dysfunctional that was.

I saw a couple of weeks ago that Spedding was due back in court yesterday (took this screenshot at the time). Meant to post it here before the date arrived, after the courtroom had been assigned.

I thought at the time that they had already had the hearing, and maybe yesterday was for an outcome. But I guess not.
They must have had some kind of matters to go over in a further hearing.

I notice that Mr Canceri (who represented BS yesterday) is a barrister, whereas Peter O'Brien (who usually represents BS) is a lawyer.

a.jpg
Court lists

Last edited:
New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics