Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so hell bent on obsessing about BS? I'm very very suspicious of him but he has not been charged. There has been other scearnarios. The police said other charges are not linked. Then a Kendall local says there is another actual REGISTERED sex offender there but I guess since no one knows much about it this info has been not widely sleuthed.

He would have to be a pretty unlucky guy to be falsely accused of the medically confirmed rape of 3 and 6 year old girls AND coincidentally be the guy who planned to be at the house William went missing from. You say you are suspicious but most your posts seem to be saying the opposite.

I'll give that the pedophile ring info the police have been given subsequently could be rumours created to point the blame at Bill Spedding, but those two facts, an accusation of child rape that is documented, and Bill Spedding intending to visit Benaroon Drive on September 12th, are not disputable and were in existence before William disappeared into thin air. It is not a stretch that he is a very good/likely suspect. And I'll bet dollars to donuts there is way more corroborating evidence (cctv, phone pings, lack of other digital footprints that supports his alibi) that got Bill Spedding's ar3e in a chair giving a 10 page account of his whereabouts months before we heard his name.

He would have to be a pretty unlucky guy to be falsely accused of the medically confirmed rape of 3 and 6 year old girls AND coincidentally be the guy who planned to be at the house William went missing from. You say you are suspicious but most your posts seem to be saying the opposite.

I'll give that the pedophile ring info the police have been given subsequently could be rumours created to point the blame at Bill Spedding, but those two facts, an accusation of child rape that is documented, and Bill Spedding intending to visit Benaroon Drive on September 12th, are not disputable and were in existence before William disappeared into thin air. It is not a stretch that he is a very good/likely suspect. And I'll bet dollars to donuts there is way more corroborating evidence (cctv, phone pings, lack of other digital footprints that supports his alibi) that got Bill Spedding's ar3e in a chair giving a 10 page account of his whereabouts months before we heard his name.

Ozazure, I think it actually worked the opposite way.

When William went missing, he was at first thought to have wandered off.
But when he wasn't found quickly (or any evidence of him), Police began looking at the pedophile angle.
Who were the local pedophiles and did any of them have any contact with William or William's family.

Bingo!! The washing machine repair man, who was supposed to come back and fix the machine the day William disappeared, had been reported for historic abuse and just a short while ago, had children who were in his care removed by DOCS.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

bs has pretty much been handed to us on a plate by msm and police as the only poi so far,
i have always, from the beginning, thought there were other more likely, simpler scenarios, but with so much secrecy shrouding the case, we can only go with what weve been given, trusting that police have much more info and have, after thoroughly checking out all the other possibilities,
narrowed it down to bs as their main man!
the court appearance should be interesting in june and hopefully we will get some more info of how this p/ring may involve little william and they are closer to finding him

Police say at the 'very highest' Mr Spedding is a person of interest but not the only person of interest

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...l-expands-worldwide.html#sthash.wFScnmPY.dpuf

Mr Spedding is among a number of people identified as “persons of interest”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...st-bill-spedding/story-e6frg6nf-1227316176264

yes, thats true, i wonder why none of the others have been identified, all police strategy i guess?

I wonder if police have arrested BS for his past offences but have someone else on the radar for WTs abduction. Maybe lulling someone into a false sense of security whilst they monitor their movements in an attempt to find William. Just a thought. I just wish that there would be some positive news on the case.

Like a lot of us, I have been going over the timeline of the disappearance up until the police arrive at 11.06am, over and over in my head. By the time that search was called, that crime scene must have been have been obliterated. Can't help thinking that for an opportunistic abduction, the perp has had an incredible amount of good luck on their side. In the spur of the moment people always make mistakes and can't cover for things they didn't take into account when being impulsive. Also if it was that impulsive I can't help but think of a younger person as taking such a risk. If it was planned by the POI, it is still too much risk,as he was expected and at some stage a spotlight would surely be shone on him. It does not make sense to me that the POI acted impulsively at a job he attended, abducted and disposed of a child and had an alibi for the next couple of hours that the police have not been able to break with anything concrete in 8 months. It is also high risk to be laying in wait for the opportunity to abduct a child. The risk of being seen and identified is huge unless you are supposed to be in that environment, like a neighbour or closer. I don't mean to offend anyone and BS may well be found guilty of the charges against him but the only thing that makes sense to me in this case is that whoever is responsible for WT's disappearance is closer to home.

Yet the children were not removed by DOCS prior to the media interest and the search of the property, even though they had spoken to Spedding about the historical abuse claims made last year, to DOCS.

But when he wasn't found quickly (or any evidence of him), Police began looking at the pedophile angle.
Who were the local pedophiles and did any of them have any contact with William or William's family.

Bingo!! The washing machine repair man, who was supposed to come back and fix the machine the day William disappeared, had been reported for historic abuse and just a short while ago, had children who were in his care removed by DOCS.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Police say at the 'very highest' Mr Spedding is a person of interest but not the only person of interest

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...l-expands-worldwide.html#sthash.wFScnmPY.dpuf

Mr Spedding is among a number of people identified as “persons of interest”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...st-bill-spedding/story-e6frg6nf-1227316176264

Whenever they talk about all these persons of interest, I believe they are talking about the pedo ring.

If police believe that the ring is responsible for William's disappearance, wouldn't that mean he was kept alive, not murdered - at least not on the day he was abducted?

Man charged with child grooming offences - Wauchope
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDYxODAuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Wednesday, 13 May 2015 10:33:54 AM

"A man will appear in court today charged with alleged child grooming offences in Wauchope.

About 4pm yesterday (Tuesday 12 May 2015), police were called to investigate reports a man allegedly propositioned a 15-year-old boy in a public toilet block on Cameron Street.

Police arrived and located a man in the toilet block. He was arrested and several items seized.

The 38-year-old man taken to Port Macquarie Police Station and charged with incite act of indecency – child under 16 and peep and pry.

He was refused bail to appear before Port Macquarie Local Court today (Wednesday 13 May 2015)."

Possibly not related, but close to Kendall.

Wish I knew how to link articles onto posts. Just read an article from The Daily Telegraph 22 January 2015. In it, it talked about BS facebook post, " Today, somebody is keeping a secret....." I always thought that he was supposed to have written that quote. When I read the article, the way I understood it was that he didn't write that statement but posted a link to a photo of WT with that quote attached to it. He then posted a comment, something to the effect of "don't give up looking." That for me changes my interpretation of that post.

I've never noticed the "E" missing on 'hire'. Was the "S" missing a joke or someone trying to tell people what he really is.

Do I see a newish lens on the passengers side headlight? When the plastic gets old it becomes opaque and milky like on the drivers side here. I recall police were looking for car parts.

Also does it look like a newer light on the rear passengers side. One reversing light looks darker/older.

Not sure....could be...suppose it depends on the light and shadow when the photos were taken... but good idea to try to compare....maybe there are some more photos of the van out there..

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post

RSBM

telephone......telegram......telecolin

Oh that's hilarious.....bloodycolin...lol

Found I can only answer on my own behalf.
Because he was declared person of interest in the William Tyrrell investigation and that has not changed as far as I am aware.
He WAS expected to be at the house at about the time William disappeared and there were inconsistencies in his alibi.
No one else has been named as POI in msn.

Thankyou sosocurious......of course he is our person of interest and he remains so for me....and I am obsessing, he is an evil creature. :gaah:

Yet the children were not removed by DOCS prior to the media interest and the search of the property, even though they had spoken to Spedding about the historical abuse claims made last year, to DOCS.

Well do we know for sure that FACS were speaking to BS about the historical claims prior to the media interest- wouldn't that be a police matter?
He was negotiating access ... at the time he was arrested for those historical charges.
Maybe there had possibly been another complaint to FACS of which we are not aware, maybe not. imo
Anyways Colin said The children were this week taken away by Department of Community Services workers and were staying with other relatives and that the kids were removed ONLY to shield them from the intense media scrutiny.
With what has followed it seems to have been a good decision by FACS to shield the children. imo.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

Just a heads up for our newer members. Our moderators have asked time and time again that family members of little William, BS and MS not be sleuthed or discussed here and have warned anyone who continues to do so will be given a time out. This forum has already been closed down before due to some members ignoring the rules.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I think the historic sexual assaults were brought to the police's attention once his name was in the media, based on info in prior threads, the victim saw him in the media and called in.

Anyway, my point wasn't about the order things happened in. Just that if innocent, he would be extremely unlucky to have both a false accusation of a corroborated crime AND be due to be at a house where a child has more than likely been abducted. People are not following a flight of fancy by only focusing on BS.

I completely agree. The media sensationalised this. My hubby a builder and it is no different to any brick elevated home. I think the suggestion that Bs had William u der there in a dungeon type scearnario is really over the top. He had 3 children living there and a wife.

Yes the media did a great job of dropping small bits of information like that for maximum creepy connotations.

If they found one skerrick of evidence under his house then he'd of been arrested earlier in relation to WT, I'd imagine?

Am waiting for the facts in court. After all this it will be a relief to know what really is known and not known. And we can finally judge BS with some authentic basis, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member