Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the BS video on YouTube earlier when there were already 49 views. I found it through a public group that I'm not a member of and it wasn't the Bill Spedding group mentioned above. I wonder if it was a 'sanctioned' release, as in did his lawyer or the police give him the go-ahead to film and release it?

Has anyone got a link for or can remember any details of the police requesting car parts that may have been dropped on a road shortly after william went missing? I can't remember if they were referencing a 4WD though

Mellie89 I wasn't suggesting it was a problem to be part of this group at all ! Just wondered how you saw video. That is all .

Has anyone got a link for or can remember any details of the police requesting car parts that may have been dropped on a road shortly after william went missing? I can't remember if they were referencing a 4WD though

I Don't Recall any 4WD being mentioned. ..simply they were looking for any parts that may have became dislodged from a vehicle. ...actually the wording they used was quite weird

I found this one Manny:
Kendall search for little William Tyrell now in day seven
Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.
http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

Also from the same article:

Police have asked anyone who knows a person or car that was using Benaroo Drive or in Kendall on Friday to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Yes, a very insincere statement. It has that POI logic that we see over and over again, "If such-and-such, how could I have done such-and-such?" which shows working backwards to disprove something. It's defensive (as I suppose anyone would be in the situation) and shows they acknowledge suspicions they must find a way to defeat "logically."

I don't know how people could keep a child captive. Apart from the obvious dungeon concept, you could find it hard to keep a child hidden. Its just heart breaking at the thought. The other is the inevitable murder as the child becomes uncontrollable with a much more willing communicating mind.

Where is a place William could be held out of the eye of the public? It would have to be regional property, if it was longer term. Places like Kendell?
I have in my mind another captive motive, where someone actually took William to raise as their own child (not a perverted sicko motive). I'm talking about a complete stranger. They would have to live in a large block with not much chance of visitors to be able to hide him for several years (no doctors, school, friends etc) until he looked different.
I was driving through western Sydney last week. It's amazing how many 'semi-rural' blocks there are with big fences, shipping containers in the yard, mad dogs, caravans, sheds etc. All within spitting distance of a big city. If the person/s are antisocial and loners and they have the right property then totally possible to raise a child unnoticed (but not in a healthy way if prevented from medical treatment).
I'm sure someone will ask me, "but how did they know Willliam would come down to the road". Well same answer as the other scenarios: chance meeting of evil and innocence. And they carried out something they had only dreamed about.

Here is Bill Speddings video statement:

[video=youtube;cTQvr4vkSAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTQvr4vkSAA[/video]
Lying animal. The voice tone is one of deception. He is playing semantics as to speak less lies in him statement.

I am a member. Not sure why that's a problem? I like to sleuth. The group is full of mostly family and I find it interesting to hear what they have to say

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Do you know when this "statement" by BS was made? Just wondering if it is recent, and in response to "60 Minutes"?

"I wish to make it perfectly clear that this claim is completely false. I didn't make any indication of any nature which would lead to any person to believe
that I was to pretend / attend the Tyrrell house on the 12th September 2014."

Freudian slip, or what??

Lol @ the professionalism of him reading a statement with the TV blaring in the background

I'm not a huge supporter or non supporter of bill spending. But I saw nothing on that post to say he was lying or not lying. Sounds like he wants to get his point across but will not go to media. I've never seen any media say he did got there in 12/9 like he says but obviously it's believed. Believing it was him although he has not been charged hinders the investigation as people think they know so won't report others. And of course it was not professional. It's a home video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a huge supporter or non supporter of bill spending. But I saw nothing on that post to say he was lying or not lying. Sounds like he wants to get his point across but will not go to media. I've never seen any media say he did got there in 12/9 like he says but obviously it's believed. Believing it was him although he has not been charged hinders the investigation as people think they know so won't report others. And of course it was not professional. It's a home video.

Would you like to share your theory as to what happened to William?

"I wish to make it perfectly clear that this claim is completely false. I didn't make any indication of any nature which would lead to any person to believe
that I was to pretend / attend the Tyrrell house on the 12th September 2014."

Freudian slip, or what??

Doesn't really make sense as pretend or attend still does not make a statement of him being involved.

I am curious if this video was made to be shared only within a private facebook group and someone has taken it upon themselves to upload it to youtube without Bills permission - curious if there would be any legal ramifications with that.

I seriously can't believe this video was made to be shared with the wider public - doesn't he have a lawyer who could have made a statement on his behalf if that was what he wanted to do .... no lawyer in their right mind would allow a client to make a video like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75