Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted for a long while but felt prompted to by the recent updates. I totally feel like the police know who they are looking for and this is all strategic, I have a feeling from jubelin and even the parents that they know exactly who they were trying to reach!!

If they do suspect someone, is it possible they've arrested them/questioned them without releasing any details to media?

For a 3 year old to run close enough to the road to be approached by someone, I'm wondering if he thought he saw Dad's car down there. Anyone know what that looks like?

For a 3 year old to run close enough to the road to be approached by someone, I'm wondering if he thought he saw Dad's car down there. Anyone know what that looks like?

I don't think it's been released? Though I wonder if it's white or grey/dark green?

I haven't posted for a long while but felt prompted to by the recent updates. I totally feel like the police know who they are looking for and this is all strategic, I have a feeling from jubelin and even the parents that they know exactly who they were trying to reach!!

It did sound a little like that didn't it...

Surprisingly, kids think there is only one make of car per person in the world. I drive around and the 3 year old will point out same colour and make of car to say, thats Julies car. Amazingly they can pick make and model of a friends car,within a model specific and exact colour.

If they think, eg: that's dads car, they may approach it without thinking

A video just got posted in a Facebook group called 'Supporting Bill Spedding'. The video is BS talking about when he went to the grandmother's house. He claims he was never supposed to go to the house on the day William disappeared and has never said that was the case.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A video just got posted in a Facebook group called 'Supporting Bill Spedding'. The video is BS talking about when he went to the grandmother's house. He claims he was never supposed to go to the house on the day William disappeared and has never said that was the case.

I think it's a closed group though

A thought on the phone calls that morning. I was once trained as an investigator of sorts. During the training period we discussed that people often follow patterns in their lives. One of those is that people will make phone calls in clusters. So if you have a few calls to make you will make them one after another. This will show a flurry of phone activity and then cessation.

Based on that premise I think it's conceivable that mum and dad decided to make their calls early that morning. Perhaps one wanted to make a call and it reminded the other that they needed to make a call/calls. This would mean that the attempted Skype call (dad) could have been made in a similar time period as the call to BS (mum) that went unanswered.

If that's true then the timeline is interesting. Perhaps:
Dad work calls
Mum call to BS
Dad attempt at Skype - can't connect so leaves to make call
BS, perhaps already enroute when he 'misses' mum's call arrives and sees William

Here is Bill Speddings video statement:

[video=youtube;cTQvr4vkSAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTQvr4vkSAA[/video]

It was certainly covered early on ....you may not find it because it was removed by mods.
House was sold privately .....contracts exchanged etc before we went missing. Settlement was delayed for obvious reasons

Thanks so much for that. It's possible, it was still being advertised online, or in estate agents windows with "under contract" across the ad. So people might still go look at it.

The driver's windows being left down and the drivers apparently away from their vehicles makes me wonder if they were rural people themselves.

I still wonder about the possibility of someone taking him to New Zealand. A passport can be issued for 5 years for a child. Anyone could use a fake infant boy passport to get him out the country. The changes from a 3 month old to a 3 year old are startling. Any boys passport with a very small fair baby on it could have been used theoretically.

That felt bizAARE watching that video of BS statement. I wanted to hear what he had to say about that day but it somehow felt eeerrkyy!!! and wrong watching it.

I don't think GAPA are still operational they aren't archiving meetings the last one been March 2015 and the last news entry been xmas 2014, It looks like the ex-members maybe have destroyed this organization with their behaviour.
http://www.gapa.org.au/2015/03/

So you are obviously a member to be able to see this as it is a closed group ???

hi guys, first post here. that "statement" of bill spedding is on youtube. just search for "supporting bill spedding" and it's the third video down. posted 20 minutes ago.

So you are obviously a member to be able to see this as it is a closed group ???
I am a member. Not sure why that's a problem? I like to sleuth. The group is full of mostly family and I find it interesting to hear what they have to say

hi guys, first post here. that "statement" of bill spedding is on youtube. just search for "supporting bill spedding" and it's the third video down. posted 20 minutes ago.

I found it very underwhelming and unconvincing, hope we are allowed to discuss it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcbell