Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting. I have always assumed that the investigation into William's disappearance led police to investigate TJ, because he was already an alleged (?) sex offender. Does that mean his arrest three days after WT's disappearance was pure coincidence, or was his arrest in some way related to the abduction investigation? MOO

From what I have been able to ascertain...... it was a coincidence...

So not sure when he actually came on their radar....

But geez...white station wagon.... Very close (proximity) neighbours to Bill back in Wellington... Substantial wrap sheet...history of abuse towards children...2 year history of paedophile abuse against an 11 year old....

Certainly doesn't look good on paper...

Again if he is not involved...like Bill... it does seem the weight of the world of co incidences are unfavourably stacking up against them...

Its interesting to note one of the comments in this article with regard to a guy from Wauchope who has taken around 50 bins. Could that have been AJ's original intention when visiting Benaroon drive?
How about 8 bins (from an undisclosed location in Oct 2014)

Image: Nearmap 31 Oct 2014
attachment.php

Attachments

• 311014_crop.jpg
    311014_crop.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 266
Re the video:

Interesting, what the interviewer said of a woman came forward with a tip. Benaroon Drive, man few houses far from GM's house approached 11 yo boy about one moth before William's abduction, asking the boy if there is anybody at his home ...

(I've problems with understanding because (for my - German - brain) most people are speaking much too fast. I hope, I've heard the story right.)

That's very much appreciated if someone calls TV (or police), BUT why not 2014 already??? :notgood:

I've found that if I sign in on my iPad I stay signed in indefinitely, which looks as though I'm constantly on line. But I actually do go to work and not just hang out here. It never logs me out for some reason but if I'm on my PC it does
Same here, but you've just confirmed the light does go off when you shut the fridge door.....I see you are offline. I think you need to have the page refreshed to show online (maybe??)

Yep...was able to find in on the Wynarka thread ...

Can anyone remember a member he said that the thing on the wall (not the real colourful picture frame thing) the other side of Williams head ....Someone said it was a Map of ??? town/city..

Can anyone remember the name of the place???
That photo really disturbed me. It could be nothing but it didn't seem like a typical family snap and it looked recent IMO.

Something that keeps bothering me is the fact that WT's family arrived at GM's house unexpectedly on the Thursday evening. So, if it was a planned abduction, the 2 cars spotted in Benaroon Drive may have been there on Friday morning (expecting that was when the family would arrive) with a different purpose in mind. Whether to watch for the arrival of the family, or some other reason according to the plan. The plan may have changed when the perpetrator/s realised the family had already arrived. IMO

Excellent point. Never thought of that.

Looks like the "owner" of that video has prevented embedded videos that "prevent playback from other devices". Sorry about that, I'll make them more accessible tonight.

UPDATE: embedding fixed. Playlist of 6 WT videos (60 minutes) here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k

I've been trying to add radio interviews to my YT Channel but hit some technical snags. Please send me links to other videos/interviews and I'll add them to playlist for our Sleuthing library.

Thank you!! You have to be a Nerdy? :D

That photo really disturbed me. It could be nothing but it didn't seem like a typical family snap and it looked recent IMO.

Little spiderman looks very tired or like he had cried before, IMO. Could it be, that he skyped with FM/FF after abduction and the parents made a screen shot?

I'm waiting on a reply from strike force about that photo.

How about 8 bins (from an undisclosed location in Oct 2014)

Image: Nearmap 31 Oct 2014
attachment.php

May have been his intention....he was retired right??...do we know....Suppose you could sell wheely bins to make a bit of extra cash..
I'd buy one for the reason's mentioned...like storing my horse fed or chicken grain....

Re the video:

Interesting, what the interviewer said of a woman came forward with a tip. Benaroon Drive, man few houses far from GM's house approached 11 yo boy about one moth before William's abduction, asking the boy if there is anybody at his home ...

(I've problems with understanding because (for my - German - brain) most people are speaking much too fast. I hope, I've heard the story right.)

That's very much appreciated if someone calls TV (or police), BUT why not 2014 already??? :notgood:

No problem with you....unless I have a problem too!!!.....yes to come forward soooo long after seems a bit strange....as I am sure Williams story was the talk of all the immediate country towns ..... in those circumstances...IMO I'm less inclined to believe...but I could be wrong....just saying...

It's interesting to me that AJ must have been granted bail on his August charges to still be out in September. Maybe that is why they layed it on really thick against BS, when he was charged on historical charges. If they really thought he was involved in WT's disappearance and they wanted to isolate him to put the pressure on him in jail, they might also have thought, " Well if AJ decided to go for broke after the August charges, BS might do something to another child as well." I obviously think if AJ did it, he is responsible for his own actions, but I can't help but think the police would be feeling guilty and thinking they should have tried everything they could to have no bail granted to him when he was charged with the assaults on the 11 year old girl. This in turn may have been the leverage or pressure the police had on the DPP to pursue the historical charges against BS. IMO.

I'm leaning toward a theory that police wanted BS locked up so that they could have good chats to a certain person close to BS - without that person being influenced by him. I know Jubelin visited his house when he wasn't home (shortly before his arrest.)

Little spiderman looks very tired or like he had cried before, IMO. Could it be, that he skyped with FM/FF after abduction and the parents made a screen shot?

Hardly likely FG. If the parents had been in contact with William after he was abducted, it most certainly would have been reported in MSM and also by the police. Something like that would most certainly not have been kept secret.

I personally don't think that William looks tired or as if he's been crying in that photo. The lights and shadows in that pic can play tricks on the eyes. It's been suggested that William has bruising on his neck. I say crap! It is not a good pic and is obviously a screen grab, more than likely taken from a Skype call with his family prior to his disappearance.

Just re-watched the 60 minutes program again twice..... 100% get the feeling they are saying this wasn't a planned abduction... simply a situation where these people were in the area for another reason....and a person with this inclination took advantage of a presented opportunity.....hence it being an opportunistic abduction...

just my take on the 60 minute program...

FFS.... When they discuss the size of his clothing..and show it...he was so freakin small.... !!!

He was wearing the shirt he had on the day he was taken. The stickers I'm not sure about. From the very little I know about William's parents, I can't imagine them having stickers on the walls. I know that sounds silly but it's the vibe I get. The room in that photo seems kind of dingy. It could be just the quality of the image.

Edit: or the picture could just look eerie because it's a Skype image, and maybe the family supplied it to give the police more images.

Sorry if this is not allowed until we get confirmation.

I'm leaning toward a theory that police wanted BS locked up so that they could have good chats to a certain person close to BS - without that person being influenced by him. I know Jubelin visited his house when he wasn't home (shortly before his arrest.)

If that was the case, all the police had to do was to take that person to the police station to be interviewed without any involvement from BS. Police can't lock anyone up without just cause. In BS's case he was jailed after bail was refused for the current charges against him, that of rape and assault of two little girls. Nothing at all to do with William's disappearance.

Hardly likely FG. If the parents had been in contact with William after he was abducted, it most certainly would have been reported in MSM and also by the police. Something like that would most certainly not have been kept secret.

I personally don't think that William looks tired or as if he's been crying in that photo. The lights and shadows in that pic can play tricks on the eyes. It's been suggested that William has bruising on his neck. I say crap! It is not a good pic and is obviously a screen grab, more than likely taken from a Skype call with his family prior to his disappearance.

Wholeheartedly agree with you Makara.... and am sorry I brought the pic up again the other night.... I am not part of any of these large external FB groups....and had never seen the picture before the 60 minute screen grab...

A lot of conjecture...a lot of information.... I was simply trying to ascertain where the photo came from ...FORGET the blurry Wales image...as I seem to have lost people there...even though I give credit to jigzby?? if that's where he or she comes from - and claims that is a map of Wales.....I'm sure I'd know a blurry map of Australia.... (feel I'm going to get in trouble)

The point of it was...private sleuthing...if it helps you find a lead...... then call crime stoppers...that's worth it yes??

Without knowing where that image came from....if that was a map of wales...then the framed picture to the left (our left) could have been a Celtic symbol....if anyone has seen a POI'sssss ....who had a Celtic interest then maybe it was worth reporting....

Things of interest to a wales person with a celtic interest.....(have looked these up)....daffodils....oak leafs...crowns...

nuff said....

Hope you get an answer Makara....

Just re-watched the 60 minutes program again twice..... 100% get the feeling they are saying this wasn't a planned abduction... simply a situation where these people were in the area for another reason....and a person with this inclination took advantage of a presented opportunity.....hence it being an opportunistic abduction...

just my take on the 60 minute program...

FFS.... When they discuss the size of his clothing..and show it...he was so freakin small.... !!!

I personally don't think it was a planned abduction. I still sometimes think the person/people who took William lived in the Benaroon Drive area. They heard the laughter of William and his sister playing that morning, something that wasn't a common occurrence in the area at that time of day. That laughter may have triggered anger, curiosity or some other unknown reaction in the abductor. Whatever the reason, my personal opinion is that whoever took William is very twisted and dangerous. And they're still out there somewhere!

I'm probably inclined to agree with you here Angeline...... I think Bills arrest on Historical allegations...was prompted by strikeforce Rossan...actually I thought I read it somewhere it was them that proceeded with the accusations and forced the arrest...will have to find the link....and yes I agree it was a tactic used to isolate the POI significant other.......

I personally see a lot of game playing here...

I personally don't think it was a planned abduction. I still sometimes think the person/people who took William lived in the Benaroon Drive area. They heard the laughter of William and his sister playing that morning, something that wasn't a common occurrence in the area at that time of day. That laughter may have triggered anger, curiosity or some other unknown reaction in the abductor. Whatever the reason, my personal opinion is that whoever took William is very twisted and dangerous. And they're still out there somewhere!

Yes...I sway on that very thought too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke