Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the image in the van looks like a face, its really creepy and if it is william then we are dealing with a monster!

i think the image in the van looks like a face, its really creepy and if it is william then we are dealing with a monster!
I find it creepy too! I just think whoever took WT must think they're invincible to abduct a child in broad daylight.

I think the LE already have the image Bohemian, and have probably searched the high def original off the contract photographer

I wonder if the photographer shot in RAW or HD JPEG? Where the dark patches are, it doesn't have the light reflection. Highly possibly Eloise was right though. Its just shadows, but they do have skin tones probably off dead leaves on the side the road or similar.

Entirely possible bb, but that doesn't change the fact that the photograph and any relevant technical information contained in it should be passed on to LE through Crimestoppers PDQ, if it is relevant to William's disappearance.

I can see how the photo in van could be interperated but it would be an incredibly weird awkward angle for william to be in. He would have to be elevated off the seat in some way .

I can see how the photo in van could be interperated but it would be an incredibly weirreplying to my d awkward angle for william to be in. He would have to be elevated off the seat in some way .

By god though the more I look at the picture the more it looks like william. Almost looks like he is turning around and looking back. It quite chilling actually .

There would be no seat in the back of that van. There would be tools, and shelves for parts down either side, in the back, leaving the centre accessible for the driver to climb down and grab whats needed.
Its a work van. The back may be packed full of gear.
That would mean, you either put the body on the front seat, or very quickly place the body in the van, the only position being somewhat upright.
Here is a classic van example. Chuck the body in the back fast so you arent seen, and go before either vehicle, person or body seen.

sparky.jpg
Source:taems.com.au

I can see how the photo in van could be interperated but it would be an incredibly weird awkward angle for william to be in. He would have to be elevated off the seat in some way .

Ok lets say POI didn't go where he had to go, panic and put Will in the back of a packed van in a hurry on search day in fear the body may be found in raid or ground search. You would have to be there quick, put the body in the car quick so people didnt see the car or the body. You know people wont search the car and you have to go past the search site to go somewhere.

It is plausible he may have been drugged, or eg: had been one of the POI old commercial refrigerators. Nothing to say he wouldnt be wrapped like Angel, face out.

I think we would have heard something from LE if it were valid. Let it go.

I do wonder if BS and AJ were into a bit of vertical integration business wise. Those washing machines carry some scrap metal cash in the value of copper in the motor etc. Considering BS said he had nothing to do with AJ. Where did AJ take the scrap?

Yep, and the pile of phones at the business address. Richie Swan is right, they work with more than underpants on and without a SIM, which means someone could have done some covert internet surfing with different different MAC addresses to acquire images etc. But the data would have to go through a modem router, maybe a public one, like a public coffee shop WIFI.
Not just the communications in whatsapp or etc as Richie suggested. Surfing the net with someone elses phone without SIM is essentially a tablet with using someone else's straw-man UID. Were the phones a pawnbroker leftovers?

There's a business that has a lot of financially desperate people wanting cash. A lot of public interface. Pawn Brokers

It would be interesting to see the original pic. Many professional photographers shoot RAW which is a lot better to use for editing pics (photoshop people help me out here - Makara??). RAW pics are admissible in court sometimes too as they are not changeable (unlike a JPEG). They have a lot more definition in them. However, the editing options for RAW are a lot better and so therefore after editing (and then no longer RAW) you can of course put up some very realistic looking fake images. I dont use it because it takes up too much space and I am a lazy editor (Picasa 3 for me) so I am no expert, just a hack photographer, but just thought I would throw that idea into the mix.

After looking and looking at the picture posted by crabstick of the rear window of BS van I can make out at least 5 faces if I stare enough....
In other words, I really don't think that is WTs face

After looking and looking at the picture posted by crabstick of the rear window of BS van I can make out at least 5 faces if I stare enough....
In other words, I really don't think that is WTs face

Yes I think you are right , the more I look the more faces I make out, even one of a puppy. Still chilling though, like seeing a ghost.

Yes I think you are right , the more I look the more faces I make out, even one of a puppy. Still chilling though, like seeing a ghost.

It's like the evil face in the 9/11 smoke - once you 'see' the face, the effect is creepy, no denying it. But it isn't really the face of a devil! People do evil deeds on their own - no supernatural impetus required.

RAW is admissible in court, because it is the equivalent of the old negative. RAW contains the data to prove it is the original. RAW is adjustable but the EXIF data will show the image has been modified, save out as JPEG. Its hard to keep up with everything, but JPEG may have acquired some new technology that enables court usage. RAW image data is much bigger than JPEG.
The big thing with the original image from a professional photographer using DSLR, is the the 'full frame processor' engine in the camera.
There is no EXIF data in the van image online. It has been understandably stripped.

You can do things with a RAW image, that you cant do with JPEG. RAW is the metaphoric film negative.

It would be interesting to see the original pic. Many professional photographers shoot RAW which is a lot better to use for editing pics (photoshop people help me out here - Makara??). RAW pics are admissible in court sometimes too as they are not changeable (unlike a JPEG). They have a lot more definition in them. However, the editing options for RAW are a lot better and so therefore after editing (and then no longer RAW) you can of course put up some very realistic looking fake images. I dont use it because it takes up too much space and I am a lazy editor (Picasa 3 for me) so I am no expert, just a hack photographer, but just thought I would throw that idea into the mix.

Initially seeing the image, your adrenalin goes psycho, then realisation sets in its probably reflection, or tools in the back.

He does refridgeration, and or child could be drugged elsewhere, but police search his car on the day? Months later, but the child was alive for an unkown period after the abduction.

I'm sorry but the discussion about BS driving past the Ghost Road search area in March 2015 (six months after William went missing), with William's little face in full view through the back windows, is starting to turn my stomach (and I completed 2 1/2 years of a Forensic Biology degree).

It is possible but not probable, although stranger things have happened.

If anyone is convinced this photo contains any evidence of William (or his remains) being transported in BS' van could they please pass it on to Crimestoppers as soon as they can? It may be of vital importance.

There are a lot of things strange in this case.....

Would not his van have yielded some forensic evidence of WT? Wasn't the work van and other vehicles belonging to BS seized at this time?

The day that photo was taken and then subsequently ended up on the front page of the Herald Sun newspaper.....was a very strange day.

It was the day I believe they (police) where upping the ante on rattling their POI cage.

I've gone back through our previous threads for the events on that day - as msm reported it.

1. The announcement that they would be conducting the search and the actual area

2. Interview with Daily Telegraph where Bill is asked about the search - reply's it was surprising ...but they're just doing there job.

3. Announcement of bones found (ended up being animal bones)

4. Seen driving by bush search site - mention that he had previously been: at a residence/Mariners Hotel/Warehouse in Laurieton
prior to been photographed driving past the search area @ 11.20am

5. Jubelin had stopped in to Bills property after Bill had left for work @ 8.30am - he walked around the property for several minutes.

ETA: One post I found interesting was by Angeline post number 317.....think it was thread 7 (have to check)...but she mentions that people wouldn't normally use the Pacific Hwy to go to Port Macquarie if they were coming from Laurieton....maybe if they were going to Wauchope though...

Can anyone remember where he was heading when he was driving past the search site??

That was months later, wasn't it?

Would not his van have yielded some forensic evidence of WT? Wasn't the work van and other vehicles belonging to BS seized at this time?

woopsy doo, it was March, at the same time he drove past the search site and before his arrest, so perhaps so.

The day that photo was taken and then subsequently ended up on the front page of the Herald Sun newspaper.....was a very strange day.

It was the day I believe they (police) where upping the ante on rattling their POI cage.

I've gone back through our previous threads for the events on that day - as msm reported it.

1. The announcement that they would be conducting the search and the actual area

2. Interview with Daily Telegraph where Bill is asked about the search - reply's it was surprising ...but they're just doing there job.

3. Announcement of bones found (ended up being animal bones)

4. Seen driving by bush search site - mention that he had previously been: at a residence/Mariners Hotel/Warehouse in Laurieton
prior to been photographed driving past the search area @ 11.20am

5. Jubelin had stopped in to Bills property after Bill had left for work @ 8.30am - he walked around the property for several minutes.
Now that is very interesting ????

When you put it all out like that Puggle it definitely brings back memories of that day and your right, that was a strange day indeed!

That was months later, wasn't it?

woopsy doo, it was March, at the same time he drove past the search site and before his arrest, so perhaps so.

January 25, 2015

Mr Spedding and his wife Margaret returned to their Bonny Hills property yesterday, four days after it was searched by police looking for the missing three-year-old.

The couple yesterday collected their two cars, including Mr Spedding’s work van, after police seized them for testing. They are still waiting for police to finish with a third vehicle

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/wi...t-william-tyrell/story-fnii5s41-1227195778466

Mr Spedding's home in Bonny Hills was searched in January as was his pawnbroker business and adjoining office in the main street of Laurieton.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...nvolvement-20150910-gjj8a2.html#ixzz3oPjmkAc5
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

March 3, 2015

And moments before the Public Order and Riot Squad officers walked into the bushland to tackle the trail, there was an unlikely passer-by on that eerie stretch of road.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelinazoomazooma