Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post. IMO there is something unusual going on here.

The same unusual continuation one is noticing re another AUS "case" (think of definitions) ...
My first theory of possibilities re SA crime comes into wavering; I have to control myself (?), not to develop a completely different theory. Pedophiles may play a role in both of the crimes (IF there are two at all).

i still wonder about those unsettling comments made by that woman journo on a radio discussion someone posted a link to recently, the lies and things they know about this case theyre forbidden to report, cant remember exact words?

and theres this article too
Hundreds of journalists, hundreds of police, plenty of people in the community know more than that, but it’s against the law for any of them – for any of us - to explain it to you.
http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

i still wonder about those unsettling comments made by that woman journo on a radio discussion someone posted a link to recently, the lies and things they know about this case theyre forbidden to report, cant remember exact words?

Hundreds of journalists, hundreds of police, plenty of people in the community know more than that, but it’s against the law for any of them – for any of us - to explain it to you.
http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

The journo on the radio and the journo who wrote that article is the same person - Caroline Overington

The journo on the radio and the journo who wrote that article is the same person - Caroline Overington

ok thanks, i didnt realize, she has won awards and prizes for her writing, so think shes a respected journalist.
its interesting she has spoken out about this case as a journo and others havent.

Grandma's house is for sale again - there are some good pics

http://www.domain.com.au/for-sale/kendall-nsw-2439-2012336605?sp=2

attachment.php
would any know if all that dirt under the house has been there all along....would there be any chance that William crawled into a cavity and dirt collapsed on him......just a thought???would it have been checked out by LE

They'd have found him via the dogs or shifted dirt, I personally wish whatever happened to William was innocent or accidental, but clearly it wasn't. Some creepo took him sadly.

Wow! Some really interesting semantics going on! Thanks for those quotes from AJ's court appearance so so" . Love the house plan richieswan... So much easier to make sense of who was where, and the video collection. The collection of links is also great, thanks Makara. It will save me masses of my precious 15GB not having to trawl back through pages!
I've been thinking for a while about the eccentricities of the case as we are able to view it and Puggle, your post about what we do and don't know gives me the 'cojones' to share my thoughts.
This case is so tied up in the exposure of the paedophile ring. It's so valuable to the police to have the public focussing so strongly on odd behaviours and suspicious people in the area and the image of little William in people's minds is so important to it. What if.... There is some knowledge that he is okay even though not with the family that wants him back...but rather than the police going in and grabbing him, they are playing a game with the permission of the FM and FF in order to continue exposing this ring that has the potential to harm so many children over time.
What if these are two investigations going on?
It's also really hard to type my other thought...if they had evidence that William had already passed away then a similar event scenario may exist with the family allowing the investigation to continue to unpeeled the layers of evil and keep other children safe in the future.
There I said it!
My opinion only but what do you think?
Hope there's no typos cos I have to go to work!

I tend to agree......but how could they do it?????

Can you guys believe this? Certain elements on Facebook are suggesting the grandma set up William to be taken by pedophiles! Are people crazy? Really! How dumb would you have to be to actually believe some of the crazy conspiracy theories some nutters have put out in this case?

Here's the link to the journos comments bearbear

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/...past-programs/
Start listening at about 49'50

Can you guys believe this? Certain elements on Facebook are suggesting the grandma set up William to be taken by pedophiles! Are people crazy? Really! How dumb would you have to be to actually believe some of the crazy conspiracy theories some nutters have put out in this case?

Not really worth giving these people.....or their posts oxygen ???

Whilst undoubtedly Caroline Overington's comments on the radio interview and even the women's weekly blog have come from a passionate place....let's not forget she is only "One" Person. Who's job is a reporter...where truth is the Holy Grail...

Investigators are allowed to lie and deceive if it helps them further their investigation....

I feel an undercurrent of conflict...between all parties...and who is right and wrong is hard to distinguish at times.

Another part of me feels the disclosure of certain information has no influence whatsoever on the investigation as long as police are doing their jobs...which I am certain they are.

How could you control so many...???....small rural towns....if they were afforded enough information and believed that disclosing information would hurt the investigation and ultimate goal of finding William.....

Yeah I can totally see a town. Surrounding town's people being quite... in this day and age...you could be outed very quickly via social media if you were the one person to rock the boat...

If this was anything other than a three year old child???...I could see the sixty seconds of fame individuals coming out....not in this situation though....But Hey....enough info has filtered out that most know what the lies are...and no one is waving a banner to what those lies are....are we!!!.....why??...because we all care that he is three....because all place faith in our police...

I my be totally wrong....and my ideas way off base...

Mr Morcombe may be right (much respect).....no easy answer here....

Not really worth giving these people.....or their posts oxygen ???

Amen to that! This is just another reason why rumours from bored and delusional individuals are not permitted on Websleuths.

Whilst undoubtedly Caroline Overington's comments on the radio interview and even the women's weekly blog have come from a passionate place....let's not forget she is only "One" Person. Who's job is a reporter...where truth is the Holy Grail...

Investigators are allowed to lie and deceive if it helps them further their investigation....

I feel an undercurrent of conflict...between all parties...and who is right and wrong is hard to distinguish at times.

Another part of me feels the disclosure of certain information has no influence whatsoever on the investigation as long as police are doing their jobs...which I am certain they are.

How could you control so many...???....small rural towns....if they were afforded enough information and believed that disclosing information would hurt the investigation and ultimate goal of finding William.....

Yeah I can totally see a town. Surrounding town's people being quite... in this day and age...you could be outed very quickly via social media if you were the one person to rock the boat...

If this was anything other than a three year old child???...I could see the sixty seconds of fame individuals coming out....not in this situation though....But Hey....enough info has filtered out that most know what the lies are...and no one is waving a banner to what those lies are....are we!!!.....why??...because we all care that he is three....because all place faith in our police...

I my be totally wrong....and my ideas way off base...

Mr Morcombe may be right (much respect).....no easy answer here....

I agree with you, puggle. No petty arguments or conflicts of opinion should hamper the true goal; finding William and bringing justice to the perpetrators of the crime against him and his family.

Did we find out any more info about that grainy photo of William (the one people were speculating was taken after his abduction)? Makara, did anyone get back to you about it?

Keeps bugging me why it was on the police photo board when they have so many other awesome clear pics of our little man. Was it the last pic of him taken before he disappeared? How long after he went missing did this photo first show up in the media? Just keep wondering if it could possibly be a pic that was recovered from a phone/laptop/iPad in one of the POI's possession. Could that be why the police still held out hope that William was alive/safe somewhere? Perhaps if it was on a thumbdrive or laptop that couldn't be linked to just one person?

Just pure speculation on my part but what if police don't believe BS did this himself directly but suspect someone close to BS (family or friend or himself or MS) and are just trying to put the pressure on him believing he is the weakest link? Other people have had access to his work vehicles in the past (MS son has worked for/with him previously, perhaps others also?), might others also have had access to work phone laptop, place of business etc?

Anyone else hugely creeped out that BS (given his previous alleged paedo history) calls all his businesses Speddo's and was also a Pawn-broker??? You know, like the dentists called Dr Chew or butchers called Mr Chop etc.

I wonder what the family reasons were that he left Wellington, sold Speddo's rental world and moved to Laurieton in early 2013. (Never posted a link before so hope this works). http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/1222981/speddos-new-owner-to-make-town-first-choice/

Apologies if this is old ground that has already been covered or that I've missed along the way.

Just editing to add, I didn't realise he hired out so many different household items... could that be why he visited/needed a warehouse space?

Most normal people wouldn't see a connection between their own surname and a historical claim that he was a pedophile, I think, while we are all able to change our names, most people just never consider doing so. Business names are difficult to think up and hard to get as well, if there are other similar names already registered, so sometimes you might just go with what you have.
Is there any proof that anyone else drove the van or worked for BS.
As to the move, a lot of people move on when they are ready to retire, it may also have been a business decision, country areas are struggling, where they moved to might be a growth area for business but his wife must have already been there with the family. The new owner looks like he was melding it into his business.

Did we find out any more info about that grainy photo of William (the one people were speculating was taken after his abduction)? Makara, did anyone get back to you about it?

Keeps bugging me why it was on the police photo board when they have so many other awesome clear pics of our little man. Was it the last pic of him taken before he disappeared? How long after he went missing did this photo first show up in the media? Just keep wondering if it could possibly be a pic that was recovered from a phone/laptop/iPad in one of the POI's possession. Could that be why the police still held out hope that William was alive/safe somewhere? Perhaps if it was on a thumbdrive or laptop that couldn't be linked to just one person?

Just pure speculation on my part but what if police don't believe BS did this himself directly but suspect someone close to BS (family or friend or himself or MS) and are just trying to put the pressure on him believing he is the weakest link? Other people have had access to his work vehicles in the past (MS son has worked for/with him previously, perhaps others also?), might others also have had access to work phone laptop, place of business etc?

Anyone else hugely creeped out that BS (given his previous alleged paedo history) calls all his businesses Speddo's and was also a Pawn-broker??? You know, like the dentists called Dr Chew or butchers called Mr Chop etc.

I wonder what the family reasons were that he left Wellington, sold Speddo's rental world and moved to Laurieton in early 2013. (Never posted a link before so hope this works). http://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/1222981/speddos-new-owner-to-make-town-first-choice/

Apologies if this is old ground that has already been covered or that I've missed along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member