Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years old seems a little old to be taken to the toilet, more likely his sister followed fm inside when she went to make tea, possibly thirsty from all the running around, and then bathroom, not that it matters

Just to clarify, the surprise was arriving the night before, they were expected to arrive the day he was abducted. So FGM expected them for the weekend, I assume the plan was to come down after work on the Friday, instead they came down after work on the Thursday.

it was quoted (by cy?) that bs remarked to his wife later that day when he saw the news of the search for william on tv something like "i think thats the house i went today" or "i think i know that house"
thats always seemed odd because he said he didnt go that day and ive read he knew the fgm and her husband?

it was quoted (by cy?) that bs remarked to his wife later that day when he saw the news of the search for william on tv something like "i think thats the house i went today" or "i think i know that house"
thats always seemed odd because he said he didnt go that day and ive read he knew the fgm and her husband?

ONLY days before William Tyrrell was abducted, his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine...................

According to a relative, the first time Mr Spedding had mentioned the baffling case was when he saw William’s grandmother’s home on television news reports and said “hey, I think I’ve been there”.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

hopefully channel sevens news tonight gives some new info, theyre advertising it as australias top criminal profiler, wonder who it is?

“We never thought for a minute it was someone from town,” says Judy Wilson.
Like William’s grandmother, she has since moved out of Benaroon Drive, but in September 2014 Wilson lived in the house that adjoins William’s grandmother’s back yard. In the days after he vanished, she couldn’t shake the thought that William’s potential abductor had waited for her to go into town to run errands before activating a plan too dark for Wilson to dwell on.
“We think about William every day,” she says. “And when we think of him we think of him alive.”
From his house directly opposite William’s grandmother’s former home, an elderly man named Paul (surname withheld for privacy reasons) and his son, Sean, have watched long-time friends and neighbours slowly drift away from Benaroon Drive.
“A lot of them have moved,” he says. “One bloke left because he felt intimidated by the police. He had a few problems. He wasn’t a crook or a bad bloke, just a bit of a loner. He wanted out.”
“A recluse,” says Sean. “I think all of the attention sort of frightened him
They were coming around checking everything and he got scared,” Paul says. “Just the fear of that.” He shrugs his shoulders. “You got to let them do their job and they’re still following up on everything. They’re doing a good job.”
There’s a grandmother of 10 who lives towards the bottom of the street who slowly drags her black bin filled with fallen leaves out to the kerbside. She speaks of how, every single day, she pads up her long driveway to her letterbox. When she reaches the letterbox, she looks left, then right, up and down her street, not knowing what exactly she is hoping to see. “But it’s always just like this,” she says, raising her palms to the sky. Total stillness. Total silence but for a bird or two singing.
She remembers when William’s grandmother knocked frantically on her door on September 12, 2014. She ran straight to her husband and said in disbelief, “She’s lost her f..king grandson.”
“We were one of the few — I’ll say unfortunate people now — that were here when it happened,” she says. “We were just witnesses but the police are on our case a lot now and it’s frustrating.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643

Just wondering... do any of you really believe that Jubelin et al would drop the ball so badly that they would clear the foster parents without being 100% certain they are innocent?

This isn't a small-town, inexperienced constabulary here - this is a team of experienced professional investigators with highly refined skills. Unless some of you suspect the fp's being cleared is part of a strategy?

All MOO, of course but I'm trusting that Jubelin and his team have thoroughly investigated every currently-known facet :-).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, not at all. I just think there may be a little 'wiggle room' in the timeline Wllliam's Mum gave, ie; 10:15-10:30am and his exact location within the perimeter of the yard. Her misperceptions, under those traumatic circumstances, are more than understandable. If William was abducted even 5 mins earlier than first thought, the fact that none of the neighbours saw the two parked cars, or any other suspicious activity at 10:30am, would render their MSM statements seemingly inconsequential.

Conversely, I am increasingly leery of KL's connection to William's non-custodial Grandmother (NC) and the POIs (BS; and AJ, in particular). I would like to know more about the nature of those relationships and the possibility that she has similarly close ties to MS. Hopefully, the recent ACA segment has generated calls to Crimestoppers which will assist investigators in this possible (and IMO, strong) line of enquiry.

As for DI Jubelin, I trust him implicitly. Over the years, he seems to have been nothing but committed, conscientious and possessing of a strong sense of justice. I think he is truly victim-focussed; which includes their families. Also, he seems far from an ignorant man. I have a friend who was in the force for 12 years. He is now a barrister working for the DPP. I have great respect and admiration for him and I believe he and DI Jubelin would be cut from the same cloth.

Hi everyone,
just to confirm is the 7 news segment on at 7pm tonight or earlier? Tia

What I meant by the Lakewood scenario, was that given the details that we know of about WT's disappearance, it seems the most realistic out of all the scenarios being offered IMO. Having said that, when I hear the voices in the interviews of the FP's, I think he was abducted. It is contradictory I know. I have thought about a scenario of a child meeting with an accident, but forensically, I think that would have been discovered sooner than now....Mind you, the 1st detectives were not on the scene until about 2.30pm and it is unknown if the house and surrounds were treated as a crime scene until they got there. That's 4 hours of people walking around that property. I am going by gut feeling now for what it's worth and when I feel there is dishonesty in a situation, for whatever reason, I want to probe. It may be information that the police has been given, but is omitted in the retelling to the public. Besides the parents having a version of what happened that morning, it might be helpful to publish the FGM's version of events or what WT's sister said at that time. I wonder about things like, did a relative or friend pop over that morning and leave before WT disappeared, and it being deemed not necessary to be made public. The logic being why drag them through it when it's obvious they are not involved. I wonder if WT's foster parents developed a relationship with members of WT's bio family outside the policies of FACS and met up, only to have him taken, and believing that the other child might be removed from them, were dishonest about that.... A lot of the interviews seem to be about PR for this couple who were devoted to this child who was a really good boy and he would be horrified to find himself with anyone else. The FM has chastised the public in interviews about moments of that morning she wants to keep private and not share with the world which is reasonable, however there is a certain level of arrogance I detect when she says this as this is an abduction and every detail could have significance. MOO

Some great thoughts there and, yes, two contradictory and complex scenarios regarding William's disappearance and reasons his Mum may be holding something back.

On the other hand, I don't really find William's Mum's reaction is one of arrogance, froggy. It's only natural she wouldn't want to revisit the minutiae of that morning publicly. She must run it over in her head daily and the memory of those final precious hours with William may be so heartbreaking that she doesn't want to lose control during an interview. She needed to put the focus on the relevant infomation about the specific events of that day in the hope it will help find William. Honestly, I think she is one strong, loving and capable woman and her partner leans on her for emotional support. The panic, and eventual guilt, she must've experienced when she realised William must've been abducted would have been devastating. What other explanation could she have considered, knowing what she knew about such a previously safe community and environment? She knew...a mother knows.

There are 16 houses on Benaroon Drive, and on the morning at the time of WT's abduction, there were at least 5 - 6 homes where there were people at home that we know of, covering different parts of the street. Locals seem to believe they would notice something unusual, or if there was a strange car, person who was not from their neighbourhood but from what we know, they didn't. Who witnessed the white 4 wd, speeding out of Benaroon Dr? The neighbour who occupies the 1st house entering Benaroon Dr, didn't, and she seems to think she would have noticed someone speeding. Who else observed the 2 cars across the street from GM's besides the FM? Does the FF remember seeing them when he left for Lakewood? Do the Wilson's remember seeing them when they pulled out of their driveway that morning and if so did it seem unusual to them? Not from what I have seen in MSM. The FM who live out of town has explained why the cars parked there were highly unusual and yet the locals don't seem to think so and since then, we have seen a white vehicle parked in that area during a real estate campaign, observed by a sleuther when they visited Kendall and there even seems to be many vehicle parked in that area in a google earth shot of benaroon drive.

Marion Dalton didn't see anything, when I look at her house in the article, I believe it is next to the FGM's and overlooks where the children were, on the deck.

The Fgm, FM and sister found WT had just vanished, AFAIK only the FM observed the vehicles across the road.

Mrs Wilson and her husband lived next door on the other side of the FGM, but they weren't home. Mrs Wilson is an ear-witness to little children being next door.

Ann-Marie Sharpley lived opposite the FGM and although home didn't see anything or hear anything.

The man on the mower hasn't added any comment to what he observed or heard that morning.

Lydene Heslop at the other end of the street didn't see or hear anything strange

Nor does it seem the grandmother of 10 who lives do

continuing on... down Lydene Heslop's end of the street.

If there were even more residents on Benaroon Dr. when WT disappeared, this situation is beyond credibility. I call BS on everyone who was on that street that morning til they get to the bottom of it. MOO

If it was none of them, then they aren't saying which trusted friend, relative, tradie came by briefly that morning.

If there were even more residents on Benaroon Dr. when WT disappeared, this situation is beyond credibility. I call BS on everyone who was on that street that morning til they get to the bottom of it. MOO

If it was none of them, then they aren't saying which trusted friend, relative, tradie came by briefly that morning.

I agree... there does seem to be something hinky about certain neighbours, and interesting that several long-term residents of Benaroon Drive have moved since 2014. I wonder if BS had any relatives in Benaroon Drive? :thinking: IMO

There are 16 houses on Benaroon Drive, and on the morning at the time of WT's abduction, there were at least 5 - 6 homes where there were people at home that we know of, covering different parts of the street. Locals seem to believe they would notice something unusual, or if there was a strange car, person who was not from their neighbourhood but from what we know, they didn't. Who witnessed the white 4 wd, speeding out of Benaroon Dr? The neighbour who occupies the 1st house entering Benaroon Dr, didn't, and she seems to think she would have noticed someone speeding. Who else observed the 2 cars across the street from GM's besides the FM? Does the FF remember seeing them when he left for Lakewood? Do the Wilson's remember seeing them when they pulled out of their driveway that morning and if so did it seem unusual to them? Not from what I have seen in MSM. The FM who live out of town has explained why the cars parked there were highly unusual and yet the locals don't seem to think so and since then, we have seen a white vehicle parked in that area during a real estate campaign, observed by a sleuther when they visited Kendall and there even seems to be many vehicle parked in that area in a google earth shot of benaroon drive.

Marion Dalton didn't see anything, when I look at her house in the article, I believe it is next to the FGM's.

The Fgm, FM and sister found WT had just vanished, AFAIK only the FM observed the vehicles across the road.

Mrs Wilson and her husband lived next door on the other side of the FGM, but they weren't home. Mrs Wilson is an ear-witness to little children being next door.

Ann-Marie Sharpley lived opposite the FGM and although home didn't see anything or hear anything.

The man on the mower hasn't added any comment to what he observed or heard that morning.

Lydene Heslop at the other end of the street didn't see or hear anything strange

Nor does it seem the grandmother of 10 who lives do

I'm hearing you, froggy, and I understand and value your opinion.

All I can think of in response is that after the driver of the green/green-grey car did their reconnaisance of William's Grandmother's yard (at approx 09:00), he/they (and, possibly, the driver of the white station wagon) concealed their vehicle(s); either in a driveway, on the verge behind bushes, in a clearing, on the gated bushtrack, or even the cemetery. As a consequence, I can only surmise that William's abductor(s) were extremely familiar with their environment; hence Dr Yule's statement:

'"You would have to have some other reason to be there and take that opportunity; either visiting, residing or working in the vicinity."'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/inside-the-mind-of-william-tyrrells-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html

As for the white 4WD, that vehicle has always seemed like a vehicle that needs to be ruled out as part of the routine investigation, similar to the reports of the child's cries at the caravan park, the well-dressed and spoken man asking for directions to Benaroon Drive and, indeed, the report of the boy found alone at a local petrol station/convenience store (who turned out not to be William, after all). Also, how can we ever forget the photoshopped image of the light-skinned boy sittting on the lap of an Indian man on the train?

I agree... there does seem to be something hinky about certain neighbours, and interesting that several long-term residents of Benaroon Drive have moved since 2014. I wonder if BS had any relatives in Benaroon Drive? :thinking: IMO

Or any of the POIs; especially AJ. He has a long criminal history. I still don't like the 'creepy house'. In my darkest, most suspicious thoughts it morphs into a rock spider's nest.

Maybe they had subconscious suspicions about a particular person and since that time they have informed investigators, or still can't bring themselves to believe them. Child sex offenders are excellent manipulators of adults as well as children; especially if they have have ASPD.

How many times have we heard from neighbours, friends, etc, regarding their positive assessments of someone who has subsequently been found to be a brutal sex offender/murderer; 'I couldn't believe it was him! He was a good neighbour. A nice guy. King of the kids...'

Does anyone know for sure if WT's sister is still with the FP's? I made a mistake about where Marion Dalton's house is located on Benaroon Dr. It is approx. half way down the street. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75