Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you give me the columns and number of the paragraphs that caught your eye, please froggy? The last one caught mine. Maybe there was nothing 'strange' to see, ie; an RCSO and William's subsequent abductor had already been 'hiding in plain sight'.

column 2, last 2 paragraphs. Just might interest some with where the conversation has gone today.MOO

..... there even seems to be many vehicle parked in that area in a google earth shot of benaroon drive.....

Snipped by me.

I think the vehicles you are seeing on google earth are cherry pickers working on the power pole. But I agree there are a scattering of cars in most photos and images I've seen of the street.

6134356440aa9e7158bc53d22f6ab6c5.jpg

1691973db2fd2176c42ea2a1e67a49b3.jpg

Snipped by me.

I think the vehicles you are seeing on google earth are cherry pickers working on the power pole. But I agree there are a scattering of cars in most photos and images I've seen of the street.

6134356440aa9e7158bc53d22f6ab6c5.jpg

1691973db2fd2176c42ea2a1e67a49b3.jpg

This may be why:

http://listings.fta-companies-au.com/l/101727026/Drumderg-Excavations-Pty-Ltd-in-Kendall-NSW

Now Drumderg Services:

http://drumderg.com.au/index.html

Property History:

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/215671...etName=Benaroon&streetType=DR&streetNumber=31

William Tyrell vanished and now Australia's top criminal profiler examines the evidence. Find out who should be in the spotlight in this case now.
Only on 7News tonight at 6.

https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/1358482080842588/

Who's house is that in the promo? Wonder if it's from Ellendale Crescent. I've been trying to see if there is a line of sight from Albert St, to the FGM's house, Also the last 2 houses in Ellendale Crescent. Albert St, I don't think so. It might be possible from one house on Ellendale Crescent, but not sure. MOO

Just thinking, I can place another resident on Benaroon Dr, when WT disappeared, the gentleman whose wife left at a very accurate time who didn't see anything either. That's people from 7 households on Benaroon Drive, home, when he disappeared. That's 12 people who we know were home when he disappeared and other neighbors coming and going around that time frame. MOO

wonder if the channel seven profiler segment tonight is another strategic snippet of info from the team?

I believe it was ruled out early on but it's still very sus about the man that was said to ask in one of the local shops directions to benaroon drive on the same day ?? Of course only if that information was correct .

Just thinking, I can place another resident on Benaroon Dr, when WT disappeared, the gentleman whose wife left at a very accurate time who didn't see anything either. That's people from 7 households on Benaroon Drive, home, when he disappeared. That's 12 people who we know were home when he disappeared and other neighbors coming and going around that time frame. MOO

That was Mr. Wilson at 30 Benaroon Drive, as quoted in MSM.

That was Mr. Wilson at 30 Benaroon Drive, as quoted in MSM.

Do you have a link to that Makara. In other articles, Mrs Wilson said she left at 9 or 9.30 am, and when she returned the street was in chaos. She also said her husband wasn't there at the time....grasshopper noises.....?????????? Although I don't know where the article came from, didn't he say his wife left their home at 10.28 am?

I believe it was ruled out early on but it's still very sus about the man that was said to ask in one of the local shops directions to benaroon drive on the same day ?? Of course only if that information was correct .

That man apparently asked for directions to Batar Creek Road, not Benaroon Drive. Benaroon Drive is accessed via Batar Creek Road.

Do you have a link to that Makara. In other articles, Mrs Wilson said she left at 9 or 9.30 am, and when she returned the street was in chaos. She also said her husband wasn't there at the time....grasshopper noises.....??????????

Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.

When she returned, the street was in chaos.

“I wasn’t home and my husband wasn’t home. The only thing I was able to tell police was that I heard the children playing but didn’t see them … I just heard kids laughing and you could tell they were little children,” Mrs Wilson said.

“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here *because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

That man apparently asked for directions to Batar Creek Road, not Benaroon Drive. Benaroon Drive is accessed via Batar Creek Road.
Thankyou, I wondered why nothing much came of it !

Furiously reading through articles now, Paul Savage was also on the street that day, when WT went missing, just adding more names of people to the list.

Mrs Wilson said she heard the two children playing in the neighbouring yard before she left to run errands in the township about 90 minutes before William disappeared, just metre’s from her home.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

So, either she heard them, 90 minutes before WT went missing, and at some later point, say 10.28, she headed into town, but her husband wasn't there, yet he can give an accurate time of when she left?
Or she left at about 9 and her husband wasn't there either and he is mistaken about her going into town at the time she went, or that is the time that she told him and he is just repeating it?

Who's house is that in the promo? Wonder if it's from Ellendale Crescent. I've been trying to see if there is a line of sight from Albert St, to the FGM's house, Also the last 2 houses in Ellendale Crescent. Albert St, I don't think so. It might be possible from one house on Ellendale Crescent, but not sure. MOO

I'm not sure whose house it is but it's definitely not the grandmother's house. There looks to be a pool or a pond on the left of the image.

48HSHvt.jpg

Posts with direct quotes from behind a paywall have been removed due to copyright rules.

For links that are behind a paywall, you may paraphrase and include the link in case anyone has a subscription, or wants to pay for one. You can post any portion of the content that is included in a preview, but you cannot copy and paste.

:wave:

Furiously reading through articles now, Paul Savage was also on the street that day, when WT went missing, just adding more names of people to the list.

Paul Savage is the lawn mower man. He and his son Sean were also quoted recently in regard to the loner who sold his house after William's disappearance. Paul Savage lives next door to 35 Benaroon Drive, the house that went on the market a month after William disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75