Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been given a heads up to keep an eye out for an upcoming episode of ACA in regard to the Collins saga. I'm sorry I don't have a date as yet but will let you know when I here more.

Thank you, Makara, although I think it will be a sorry tale.

Yes it may be generational in this case as well Bo but what went down with NC and her Collins step-children was horrific. BC also was involved in the sexual abuse of his younger step-sister.

I've been in possession of the early wedding photos of NC we've seen on this thread for quite a while now. They, along with many other family photos were shared with me by a close family member (now ex family member) of NC. This person was also physically and mentally abused by NC over a number of years from when he was about five years old. His younger sisters suffered the same fate at NC's hand.

NC married John Collins and a daughter was born to this marriage. John Collins has since divorced NC and none of the Collins children, including her own biological Collins daughter want anything to do with NC. These kids are beautiful, well adjusted adults BTW with children of their own.

Natalie Collins (AKA Norris) has known Kim Loweke for years, not the few months that was originally reported in MSM. Way back when NC was still married to John Collins the Collins kids remember Natatie's 'weird' friend Kim, who only lived a few houses away from Natalie and John Collins in the '80's.

Once again PC, please come to my rescue here.

I'm glad the Collins children had the strength and resilience to recover from child abuse. Bless them and their children x

If there is an 'interesting associate' of both or either of William's foster and/or biological parents who could be important to the investigation into William's disappearance, that information should be reported to Crimestoppers.

Didn't mean somebody knows the connection. More that someone may of been able to identify a connection, but because the normal timeline/indentity of people involved has been obscured nobody can identify that connection.

EG: A man who works at a service station might remember he saw the foster dad come in and pay. He might of noticed another person pay attention to the foster dad. Or after the fact, somebody might see the foster granmother/mother on television (as normally happens after a crime) and they might realise that Person X unnaturally knows details of her - and Person X is a bit of a creep.

These connections are impossible without normal exposure of the people involved.

The connections the police are asking for are a direct connection to WT, but it may not be the case... the connection might be to the FF.

We should all be weeping alright. This is an older article from 2013-14, and the video doesn't work now but the comments tragic. Maybe this is what AS was alluding to?
(quote)
Innocent children and families who have not committed any crime are being harmed daily by current State and Territory government practices and for many the damage being done will be lifelong.

Children are being forcibly removed from innocent parents and grandparents every day in Australia on false allegations. Some of these children are being forcibly adopted while children in need of intervention and protection are being ignored and left in unsafe environments to suffer further harm.

The Child Safety Authorities in Australia are not held accountable for their actions and this breads incompetence and corruption. Families in need of support are not given the help they need their families are just ripped apart resulting in unnecessary trauma.

There is NO external complaints mechanism in the Australian Child Protection Industry so evidenced complaints are NOT being investigated and the Department is NOT being held to account for their criminal misconduct and abuse of children in their care by anyone. Failures are being ignored and covered up.

Child Protection workers are NOT a registered Profession in Australia yet they have been given more power then any other profession. They have no Governing Body to establish and mandate codes of practice, conduct or even base levels of education and training. No external Board is monitoring their performance to protect the public from the harm they are doing to children and families everyday. No one is holding these unregistered caseworkers accountable in an environment of secrecy.
http://media.nbnnews.com.au/index.p...ing-for-families-to-be-given-a-better-chance/

Didn't mean somebody knows the connection. More that someone may of been able to identify a connection, but because the normal timeline/indentity of people involved has been obscured nobody can identify that connection.

EG: A man who works at a service station might remember he saw the foster dad come in and pay. He might of noticed another person pay attention to the foster dad. Or after the fact, somebody might see the foster granmother/mother on television (as normally happens after a crime) and they might realise that Person X unnaturally knows details of her - and Person X is a bit of a creep.

These connections are impossible without normal exposure of the people involved.

The connections the police are asking for are a direct connection to WT, but it may not be the case... the connection might be to the FF.
BBM, Totally agree & have had the same thoughts about this case myself.

Sleep and Makara,

Do either or both of you think that William will be found alive? Or do you think he's deceased?
I hope he is alive Bo, but doubt it.

I think there must be something for GJ and Rosanne to continue to think he's alive other than the fact that there's nothing to prove he's not.

I've never thought BS was involved, although the historical charges are another matter. The other peddo's ? Maybe TJ, not the others.

It's possible he was taken by someone that wanted a child of their own, well thats my hope anyway.

As far as i am aware WT's biological family are victims here, and are grieving the loss of their child. They have been cleared by LE, and are not responsible for WT being missing. And no one knows the full dynamic of what caused the children's permanent removal by FACS/the State.

​

THE biological grandmother of missing toddler William Tyrrell has hit out at the social workers who took him away from his parents as a baby and placed him in foster care.

Heartbroken Natalie Collins, 57, yesterday revealed her son Brendan Collins’ criminal past, drinking problems and rows with William’s mother Karlie Tyrrell. However, she said their behaviour was not enough to put the little boy who was “adored” by his family into care.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/b660b01eaac5d1b98dc2d77a168bcca4

​

THE biological grandmother of missing toddler William Tyrrell has hit out at the social workers who took him away from his parents as a baby and placed him in foster care.

Heartbroken Natalie Collins, 57, yesterday revealed her son Brendan Collins’ criminal past, drinking problems and rows with William’s mother Karlie Tyrrell. However, she said their behaviour was not enough to put the little boy who was “adored” by his family into care.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/b660b01eaac5d1b98dc2d77a168bcca4

I guess it depends on what a person considers to be the norm. :rolleyes:

Near the water tower? Off Batar Creek Road?

I never could work it out exactly. Some thought it was right on the street. I always wondered if it was the creepy house. Owned by a 'sole male'. But possibly inhabited by his mother, till she went into a nursing home? That is my thought, anyway.

As well as losing her job, Ms Collins’ relationship of 30 years has been shaken to the core by William’s inexplicable disappearance.

WILLIAM TYRRELL: MISSING TODDLER’S GRANDMOTHER HAS LOST ALL HOPE OF FINDING HIM ALIVE
EXCLUSIVE Taylor Auerbach, The Daily Telegraph
February 16, 2016 12:00am

So at the time of this article, BC, born 1981 to NC and DClifford, would be 35. The 30 year relationship NC had, is the one with JC? He brought 2 kids to the marriage and NC brought 1, a 5 y/o BC. The couple had a daughter together and then did they have Mitchell together as well? And the step children have been treated cruelly by NC, and BC molested the step siblings, who are now grown up with kids of their own.Have I got that right?

I had often got the impression that there was a link between WT's disappearance and the reason her long term relationship had been shaken to the core. If Kim and Natalie have known each other for years, and Kim is loosely connected to 2POIS then the people who know that info should be telling the police.

It would be great if your sources would join the thread Makara as I'm sure there is information they could fill in to stop me scratching my head. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member